Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nice to hear that Zeke is working hard enough to be so confident of his playoff success. Of course, we'll be obliged to get there first. :omg:

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
How come we dont hear true contenders like Rams, Bucs, Chiefs, Bills say things like these.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Lawrence said something similar last year too right? How'd that workout. These guys just need to play, tired of all the talking already.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I hope you are. I picked you to tandem with Najee Harris to lead my fantasy team's running game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How come we dont hear true contenders like Rams, Bucs, Chiefs, Bills say things like these.

Because you're on a Cowboys board. Lots of players say things like this. Only what Cowboys players say get dissected here.

starfan1

Reaction score
I expect the best always from these players and anything less is a failure.

So, I believe that anyone that expects your best effort is a good person to have around.

So, yes.
Well it’s good to have at least 1 person in your fan club

Xeven

Reaction score
Did he finally grow up? Wisdom comes to late for too many in the NFL.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I go full Bruce too , not because I want it , LOL ( not much hair is left on the head )
I have lots of hair for a 67 year old No bald spots and wear a ponytail hair is past the middle of my back Have friends heckle me about it turning gray my response is yes it is but it is not turning lose like yours is

starfan1

Reaction score
Okay? lol

You seem like a "I just hope both teams have fun" type, so you couldn't hang in my fan club anyways lol
I’ve read your posting history I’m good I have no desire to be a part of that club. I’ve probably forgotten more bout football than you know

but you do your cowboys the way you wish

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I have lots of hair for a 67 year old No bald spots and wear a ponytail hair is past the middle of my back Have friends heckle me about it turning gray my response is yes it is but it is not turning lose like yours is

The hair on your back is so long you have it in a ponytail?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Easy.

He could have said my motivation is the same now as it's always been and that's winning and reaching our goals as a team.

You cover all bases with that then you don't have fans like me saying "Oh, so NOW you're ready, huh?!?!"

"Fans" like you were going to find something to hate no matter what he said. I have no issue with him answering the question the way he did.. I strongly suspect he would have had pretty much the same answer at the beginning of every season.. But the mediots may not have framed the question in a way to elicit the answer they wanted. All I read was "I'm ready to play.." Beyond that.. who cares? 90% of what the guys say are cliches anyway.. And when they give an answer that's not a cliche... people are going pick all over it looking for the negative. Whatever.. if he stays healthy he's going to have a great year and his haters are going to have to work that much harder to find crap to complain about.. But of course.. they will.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

lol...poor Zeke. Fell into that media, leader trap. Fake News.

Lotta stupid football players that have Degrees in whatever, they just know how to play ball.

Had I been Zeke, I would not have talked a big game about playoffs and Super Bowls. I would have said "one game at a time, that where I'm at".

You can't conquer the mountain by just looking up at it...stay grounded while you go up it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
"Fans" like you were going to find something to hate no matter what he said. I have no issue with him answering the question the way he did.. I strongly suspect he would have had pretty much the same answer at the beginning of every season.. But the mediots may not have framed the question in a way to elicit the answer they wanted. All I read was "I'm ready to play.." Beyond that.. who cares? 90% of what the guys say are cliches anyway.. And when they give an answer that's not a cliche... people are going pick all over it looking for the negative. Whatever.. if he stays healthy he's going to have a great year and his haters are going to have to work that much harder to find crap to complain about.. But of course.. they will.
I'm not surprised that you have no issue.

You seem to have a player over team take on things usually.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I'm looking forward to it. Him and Pollard...gonna run it good!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s been pretty evident this entire offseason that this is a very frustrated and angry fanbase. If the Cowboys come out stumbling it’s going to get beyond ugly on this board.