Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He may have to handle his appeal AFTER he serves his suspension if he doesn't get the injunction. I personally think he gets the injunction.
He can't file for immediate appeal, and since he's able to play, the court and lawyers would fight it out as it is now?

Ghost12

Reaction score
He most certainly will.

This will go all the way up to SCOTUS if need be.

That's why I'm not worried about losing Zeke, even with an unfavorable outcome.

Unlike Brady, he's fighting this all the way.
Brady gave up at the final step where he would have filed a SCOTUS appeal, which he didn't stand a chance in hell of winning (because they weren't going to hear it). So he took the guaranteed 4 games to start the season than a potentially worse time later that same year.

Verdict

Reaction score
and she could also go the other way and decide he does have a good chance of winning

If the judge has any question if Zekes case has merit she will grant the injunction. There really doesn't need to be a rush to judgment.

erod

Reaction score
This is like reading a game day thread, except you guys are maybe more pessimistic and have even less idea what's actually going on or what it means in the scheme of things.
Even more than a game day thread?

Damn, Idgit. That's strong.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This is like reading a game day thread, except you guys are maybe more pessimistic and have even less idea what's actually going on or what it means in the scheme of things.
Woot!!!

CowboysZone gonna CowboysZone!!!

And I'm a lead lawyer, too!!! :)

ShortRound

Reaction score
Brady gave up at the final step before a SCOTUS appeal, which he didn't stand a chance in hell of winning (because they weren't going to hear it). So he took the guaranteed 4 games to start the season than a potentially worse time later that same year.

Zeke's trying to clear his name of dv, if he's innocent, he has to fight it as long as he can. He doesn't have Brady type money yet. Plus it's more than money.

Verdict

Reaction score
Man without fundamental fairness how can she possibly make a ruling based off if he has a chance or not? You have to first see if he was treated fairly in the appeal process

If the judge is being fair if there is any question she will grant the injunction.

links18

Reaction score
If the judge has any question if Zekes case has merit she will grant the injunction. There really doesn't need to be a rush to judgment.

Well, I hope so. But I hope she doesn't give a negative ruling after only a short time of deliberation.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Another night following a strange Twitter account. I feel like a stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.