Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
This has been a no-win situation for the NFL for a while. What little (if any) public support they gain from winning this battle will pale in comparison to what they have already lost and what they may end up losing among the public, the fans, the CBA, etc.

I have said for a while now the NFL should have run from this as fast as they could long ago.

The NFL has really made this personal and has really misplayed its hand on this case. The NFL has so much more to lose in this case than Zeke's decision getting over turned.

Ghost12

Reaction score
When you say that, do you mean it might not even happen tonight?
No, she stated she would have it tonight... so when I said there is no official deadline, what I meant was it isn't like they have to finish by, say, 9:00 PM......

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Update - judge is currently on Pinterest looking at Halloween costumes.

giphy.gif

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
She has to make a decision tonight. The restraining order ends tonight.
Or she could let it end and Zeke has to start serving the suspension. But she said she would rule tonight so you would expect that to happen.

links18

Reaction score
Yeah. The judge will probably issue her ruling since she said she would but quite honestly if she changes her mind she is the one in the black robe with the gavel in her hand so she can wait until tomorrow if she wants to even if the rules say she can't. Lol

She could always find herself in contempt of her own court. :omg:

Verdict

Reaction score
The judge could say I'm tired and I'm going home. My secretary has sick kids and she has to leave. That's reality right there. If you don't think so, you are fooling yourself.

I can't tell you how many times a jury comes back 20 minutes after they get their pizza order in from Dominoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.