Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

River82

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Zeke having to serve the suspension now. Morris/Mc/Smith will do fine (not as well but still fine) and without Zeke it might force Dak to grow a bit faster than otherwise (if he can't rely on a crutch as much it tends to force development elsewhere.)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get exactly what you are saying and totally agree, other won't see it that way. They can't comprehend where you are coming from

Risen never 'comes from' anyplace difficult to comprehend. It's just that where he's coming from is wrong so much of the time. The difference is most people familiar with the case don't believe it's can't-win. They believe he can win.

Then there's also the issue that it doesn't matter at all what fans want. It's the player who's making the decision and the player wants to fight it, and rightly so. The fans just have to suck this one up.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This offense will sputter badly without Zeke. The season is in this judge's hands.

Betcha it doesn't. Though, I also don't think we'll probably have to suffer through that. This season, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.