Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jday

Reaction score
100%. Season's over if he has to serve it now.

I'm still hoping he does and you'll all agree with me next year when the team might have a better chance to compete.
But wouldn't that mean we traded Dak straight up for Wentz over the 2017-2018 offseason? I don't see that happening. Now if the Eagles agreed to throw in a few first round picks, the front office might just listen...but that's as far as I see that conversation going...:grin:

ThatGuyTra

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Frozen700

Reaction score
100%. Season's over if he has to serve it now.

I'm still hoping he does and you'll all agree with me next year when the team might have a better chance to compete.

I agree, rather him serve it now. This team, at least defensively is not ready yet, mainly the secondary

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
that's really the whole crux of Zeke's case, and she doesn't see any merit there or at least is not "impressed" ?

not good ..

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is really a sad day in the history of the NFL.

This is about pleasing special interest groups by sacrificing the promising future of a man that worked hard and earned that promising future.

This is about a self serving attemept to compensate for past errors by unfairly punishing someone whose behavior wasn't even close to those who got a mere slap on the hand.

They want to brand him for something nobody can prove because of a witness nobody trusts despite a higher llegal authority deciding that he couldn't be charged.

This isn't a suspension for six games, it is a social, professional and financial stigma forever. The ramifications demand absolute certainty and they have no such proof.

With men like Goodel in charge, its no wonder NFL football is on the decline. Truly, a sad day.

You should be Zeke's lawyer! Well said

Frozen700

Reaction score
If you believe this is a can't win case, then his innocence becomes irrelevant to me. It's now just when is the best time to serve and that's now. Don't carry this into next season.

Maybe you can light a candle or something for victims of stuff to feel better.

I get exactly what you are saying and totally agree, other won't see it that way. They can't comprehend where you are coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.