Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Where are all those idiotic Cowboy fans that want Zeke to serve his suspension right now and throw away the season???? Losing today is worst case scenario

That is some of the biggest loser talk I have ever witnessed......KC, PHI and ATL aren't scary.... they are just good teams that can get beat by anyone

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
When was Kareem Hunt drafted???.....Jordan Howard.......Aaron Jones.....Thomas Rawls

We need a young RB2 anyways....... why not draft a really good one
You are arguing my point I was making to Risen, he said he didn’t want to use a high pick on a RB so I suggested we use our 2nd round pick since we blow it every year, problem solved. We get a RB to compliment Zeke and we use a pick we throw in the crapper every year anyways so it’s not a loss for the team of anything meaningful.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, it's reality. You can whine and cry about innocence and that isn't going to change the fact he's going to have to serve a suspension. Tom Brady screamed innocence. Fought it as far as he could. Still had to serve. If Zeke has to serve it I'd rather it now than next season.
It amazes me that even though 2 judges hav said Brady case has no standing in zeke case you still bring this up. Between this and all of your dak hate I have to put you on th ignore list

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It amazes me that even though 2 judges hav said Brady case has no standing in zeke case you still bring this up. Between this and all of your dak hate I have to put you on th ignore list
Best decision you made all year, besides not eating that year old Yogoberry you found in the back of your freezer.
You considered it though...

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am not gonna lie. I lost this story weeks ago and have no idea what they are even looking at today in court?
When are they going to look at the actual EVIDENCE of the case and interview the lying slut, the lying sluts lying friend, the investigator whose voice was quashed and the power happy commissioner himself?
Or is the answer to that never? In which case the players should strike right now because any money grabbing crack ho can merely accuse a player and he SHOULD by precedent now be suspended......

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am not gonna lie. I lost this story weeks ago and have no idea what they are even looking at today in court?
When are they going to look at the actual EVIDENCE of the case and interview the lying slut, the lying sluts lying friend, the investigator whose voice was quashed and the power happy commissioner himself?
Or is the answer to that never? In which case the players should strike right now because any money grabbing crack ho can merely accuse a player and he SHOULD by precedent now be suspended......
Today they are looking if Zeke would incur irreaperable harm if he served the suspension right away. Players Union and Zeke says yes and league says no. In other words, can Zeke play the rest of the season until his case is heard next year, ala Brady.

The judge is not ruling on the merits of the suit.

plasticman

Reaction score
This is really a sad day in the history of the NFL.

This is about pleasing special interest groups by sacrificing the promising future of a man that worked hard and earned that promising future.

This is about a self serving attemept to compensate for past errors by unfairly punishing someone whose behavior wasn't even close to those who got a mere slap on the hand.

They want to brand him for something nobody can prove because of a witness nobody trusts despite a higher llegal authority deciding that he couldn't be charged.

This isn't a suspension for six games, it is a social, professional and financial stigma forever. The ramifications demand absolute certainty and they have no such proof.

With men like Goodel in charge, its no wonder NFL football is on the decline. Truly, a sad day.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score

tbh who knows if they’ll ever go back to that. at this point NFL isn’t arguing if he’s guilty for DV, they seem to think zeke playing while being involved in such a case “hurts the image” of the league and causes “harm” to the league and want him to serve 6 games. but being labeled a woman beater is not to be taken lightly that’s why many of us understand zekes will to fight to the end. many fans only worry of the team aspect.

Sydla

Reaction score
Why do I just get that feeling we gonna get smacked today here?

I guess 20+ years of futility on the field makes me think the worst. LOL.

superonyx

Reaction score
Best decision you made all year, besides not eating that year old Yogoberry you found in the back of your freezer.
You considered it though...
That’s awesome...
It’s this funny crap that keeps me coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.