Not open for further replies.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
beer_163606.jpg

Goodells favorite beer.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry said the NFL was ruling or considering not just the possible domestic violence but the other ( 8) eight transgressions Zeke did...from wrecking his car twice to speeking ticket over 100 mph..2 bar fights where people all became "hushed up"....going to a marijuana store...pulling down bra of woman on camera..and being with a guy who got arrested for carrying a firearm...8....include varying reports of the domestic violence....a lot of smoke here...will be difficult for the commissioner to set all this aside with a slap on the wrist...but crazier things have happened?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
if Zeke were on another team we would all be screaming suspend him. All that can be said is grow up and quit acting like a dumbarse

Zordon

Reaction score
Jerry said the NFL was ruling or considering not just the possible domestic violence but the other ( 8) eight transgressions Zeke did...from wrecking his car twice to speeking ticket over 100 mph..2 bar fights where people all became "hushed up"....going to a marijuana store...pulling down bra of woman on camera..and being with a guy who got arrested for carrying a firearm...8....include varying reports of the domestic violence....a lot of smoke here...will be difficult for the commissioner to set all this aside with a slap on the wrist...but crazier things have happened?
sounds like a regular weekend for Gronk.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great if the "paperwork" was in fact an outlined policy on how to protect
the NFL players from the vindictive girl friends looking to ruin careers or steal money
from these young men. It's not, but it would be great if it was.

Look, I'm not defending Zeke for every incident but this is supposed to be about one
incident and, frankly, the others don't warrant a suspension.

If I'm an NFL player, I'm never leaving the mansion again if Zeke gets suspended.
Any crazy woman can cost a player 6 or 7 figures paychecks. So blackmail will
always be on the table for these money grubbers.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If Jerry plays "nice" on this one, im done defending him...Its disgusting how Zeke will be suspended due to a bitter chick lying on him..

Shinaoi

Reaction score
if Zeke were on another team we would all be screaming suspend him. All that can be said is grow up and quit acting like a dumbarse

I wouldn't. This really is a case of all or nothing. You either did it and should get the 4 games or didn't and get nothing. This idea that you get 1 for sort of being involved in something but nothing comes of it doesn't fly with me. No matter the team or player.

But I'm also not interested in the NFL doing criminal investigations and believe that should be left up to the system we already have in place in society.

DMX690

Reaction score
This is complete B.S if they suspend Zeke for being an idiot, then there be no NFL.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This whole scenario is a joke in my opinion. Has Zeke acted a fool? Sure, but he hasn't done anything that crazy. Just being a young kid making young mistakes. That's punishable these days?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I wouldn't. This really is a case of all or nothing. You either did it and should get the 4 games or didn't and get nothing. This idea that you get 1 for sort of being involved in something but nothing comes of it doesn't fly with me. No matter the team or player.

But I'm also not interested in the NFL doing criminal investigations and believe that should be left up to the system we already have in place in society.

Sorry but the NFL has its own justice system and either abide by it or make a change. Dont test their boundaries and whether some will admit it or not our little dumbarse tested those boundaries. If he gets suspended for it well....quit being stupid

calvin

Reaction score
If Jerry plays "nice" on this one, im done defending him...Its disgusting how Zeke will be suspended due to a bitter chick lying on him..

There really is not really much Jerry can do. Oh, he could stomp his foot or threaten a (pointless) lawsuit against his fellow owners, that would go absolutely nowhere. But he, like Bob Kraft really doesn't have any recourse.

The fact of the matter is the NFLPA signed away the players right of due process. They willingly agreed to a system whereby the Commissioner serves as judge, jury and executioner.

The best that Zeke can hope for is a whittled down suspension via arbitrator.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Sorry but the NFL has its own justice system and either abide by it or make a change. Dont test their boundaries and whether some will admit it or not our little dumbarse tested those boundaries. If he gets suspended for it well....quit being stupid

But that's not the system that's in place. The NFL can't just make up rules as it goes, there is a players agreement. It's either 4 or none, did or didn't do it. Now if they don't like that system, then work on a future change. As far as I know, there is no suspension for testing the boundaries, only crossing it.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It's Fisher. I'll wait for a reliable source.

Like Hill, in his zeal to be first, Fish is notoriously prone to mistakes.
If you ever listen to Fisher talk he is quick to point out how his team was the first to break a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.