Zeke is garbage time Zeke

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Zeke’s performance this year can be equated to that of DLaw. They both got paid and now they are not performing. Look at the last two weeks Zeke’s yardage in both games came at the end of the first half as the defenses were playing pass, Zeke accumulated most of his meager yards. Shameful, he is nowhere near the best runner in the league. He may not be the best runner in the team. What is it with the Cowboys. As soon as they pay up the players check out and mail in their performances. DLaw and Zeke should repay the Joneses. They need another boat..

I don't know how they aren't in jail. I thought stealing was illegal.

75boyz

Reaction score
This game was lost when Cooper failed to catch the off target but catchable pass on the Cowboys first possession. That is a fragile team to say the least. Our stars, Zeke and DLaw did not show up for the same reasons, no preparation in the summer, late surgeries, trips to Cabo, Jerry just keeps paying the wrong players. DLAW one tackle, no sacks in 47 plays yesterday. That is worth $90 mill???

Can you name the wide receivers for the Pack after yesterday's game. Don't look it up and just tell me.

We lost to a team that was banged up badly and was further banged up during the game. These 2nd and 3rd stringers took it to the Cowboys. Rodgers did not even break a sweat.

And lastly, the Red Clapper is a joke. Why does he wear the headset, to listen? cause he never talks to anyone. He calls no plays. Other than spit and play with his belt what the heck does he do?

Lots of issues in this post and none of them good.

Good post. Lotta truth here.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’m going to give Zeke the same excuse the Dak fans give out and blame it on the O line lol. That is how it goes right?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke is "got paid" Zeke. This is what happens when a professional athlete that strives to "make it" finally reaches his personal pinnacle of success, which isn't achieving championships, it's getting paid. Not all athletes are like that but it's clear that prospective is commonplace with the Cowboys.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Right now no one is earning his money.
Not true. Plenty of players are playing hard and out performing their contracts. Robert Quinn, Gallup, Malik Collins, Pollard, Jarwin. The problem is that the so called core of this team is hot garbage.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not true. Plenty of players are playing hard and out performing their contracts. Robert Quinn, Gallup, Malik Collins, Pollard, Jarwin. The problem is that the so called core of this team is hot garbage.
It’s some of the ones that have gotten paid that’s not showing up. The ones that are playing hard haven’t gotten paid yet..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This game was lost when Cooper failed to catch the off target but catchable pass on the Cowboys first possession. That is a fragile team to say the least. Our stars, Zeke and DLaw did not show up for the same reasons, no preparation in the summer, late surgeries, trips to Cabo, Jerry just keeps paying the wrong players. DLAW one tackle, no sacks in 47 plays yesterday. That is worth $90 mill???

Can you name the wide receivers for the Pack after yesterday's game. Don't look it up and just tell me.

We lost to a team that was banged up badly and was further banged up during the game. These 2nd and 3rd stringers took it to the Cowboys. Rodgers did not even break a sweat.

And lastly, the Red Clapper is a joke. Why does he wear the headset, to listen? cause he never talks to anyone. He calls no plays. Other than spit and play with his belt what the heck does he do?

Lots of issues in this post and none of them good.

I can't other than Jimmy Graham. JAGS all of them. That said everyone here with a brain knows Dallas is undercoached and needs a star at every position to have a chance. GB does not.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke is "got paid" Zeke. This is what happens when a professional athlete that strives to "make it" finally reaches his personal pinnacle of success, which isn't achieving championships, it's getting paid. Not all athletes are like that but it's clear that prospective is commonplace with the Cowboys.
Also D-Law. Elliot is just quiet now. He got paid. Yesterday even when we were down by 17-24 I felt we needed to keep running him and throwing to him out of the back field. Keep our Defense and there offense off the field.. Daks second pick they had Elliot wide open in the flats and would have gotten good yards and Dak decided to throw to a double covered WR.

khiladi

Reaction score
Looking at it from Zeke’s perspective, he won out. Dallas is throwing a lot more and he’s running a lot less. Much less effort for more pay.

Dak should have signed earlier... right now he’s losing value.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott was supposed to be the best back in the league. The Cowboys MVP.

Everything we've heard about Zeke, I'm seeing in McCaffrey in Carolina.

khiladi

Reaction score

But none of them have gotten the big contract yet...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He also has Norv Turner as his OC..

lol Zeke would never become the receiving back McCaffrey is right now even with Norv Turner. And Zeke isn't a Smith level talent. He's a great back at times, but that's what he is. I have him at a more force fed McCoy level. Great backs, not legendary.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Also D-Law. Elliot is just quiet now. He got paid. Yesterday even when we were down by 17-24 I felt we needed to keep running him and throwing to him out of the back field. Keep our Defense and there offense off the field.. Daks second pick they had Elliot wide open in the flats and would have gotten good yards and Dak decided to throw to a double covered WR.
On that second interception, Dak saw a double-covered Cobb being molested downfield and thought to throw the ball in that direction would call attention to the PI. That's not how it worked out. The refs ignored Cobb being molested and let the play continue which was the interception.

khiladi

Reaction score
lol Zeke would never become the receiving back McCaffrey is right now even with Norv Turner. And Zeke isn't a Smith level talent. He's a great back at times, but that's what he is. I have him at a more force fed McCoy level. Great backs, not legendary.

Zeke is a great catching back. The reality is Norv is light years ahead of anybody on this staff as far as offense goes. Norv lines up McCaffery from the slot to the outside and uses him as a primary receiver, not just as a check-down safety valve.