Zeke is looking scary good

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He averaged 100 per game last season. He had 1,000 yards and missed 6 games. He dealt with the suspension investigation all off season and into the regular season. The idea that some fans suggest he was fat and lazy last season is beyond idiotic.

He wasn't the best version of himself that he could have been. When your top player under performs what you should expect from them, it makes it harder to win. Zeke needs to be at his best, even if he is the best player on the team while giving only 80%. It's a problem Dez had. He was very good, one of the best receivers in the league at one time, but if he put in the work to learn the playbook, work on his route running, shut his mouth, and do his squats, he could have been better than what he was.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He wasn't the best version of himself that he could have been. When your top player under performs what you should expect from them, it makes it harder to win. Zeke needs to be at his best, even if he is the best player on the team while giving only 80%. It's a problem Dez had. He was very good, one of the best receivers in the league at one time, but if he put in the work to learn the playbook, work on his route running, shut his mouth, and do his squats, he could have been better than what he was.
No of course he wasn't. That's kind of my point. I think many fans underestimate the pressure he had. To STILL get 1,000 is pretty crazy.

erod

Reaction score
I fully expect Zeke to be a force this year. He's fit, and he's angry.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I fully expect Zeke to be a force this year. He's fit, and he's angry.
I do too. I had #1 pick in a fantasy keeper league and I traded that away for Zeke. Other guy wanted to draft Barkley. I'm hoping for a 20 TD year from Zeke because the league is scoring only, no points for yards. Hearing Zeke is in great shape is music to my ears.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Excited to see him this year. Looks faster, leaner and a clear mind. Running routes and catching the ball a little better than he has shown and a lot better than I thought he could do. He's rededicated himself from last season and he is going to have a monster year. If you do fantasy football and pass this guy for anyone you will regret it.

None of this is true.

He fat

erod

Reaction score
I do too. I had #1 pick in a fantasy keeper league and I traded that away for Zeke. Other guy wanted to draft Barkley. I'm hoping for a 20 TD year from Zeke because the league is scoring only, no points for yards. Hearing Zeke is in great shape is music to my ears.

That Giants offensive line may not be as fixed as they thought.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That Giants offensive line may not be as fixed as they thought.
That would be wonderful. One of my buddies is a Giant fan. He won't stop talking them up. I hope we silently and under the radar run all over the place.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Meh. For the most part, Zeke goes as the O line goes. O line stays healthy and they continue to give it to him more than any other RB in the league then expect huge numbers. O line somehow falters, expect good to really good numbers. Morris had slightly more ypc behind the same O line.

I’d expect him to be mentally and physically better than last year under the circumstances but I still think how the O line does trumps that.
Troy Hambrick was as good as Emmitt too!;)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are the most negative and annoying poster. Go away.

Hes just another Romo cry baby that will get proven dead wrong again. Hilarious how Dak came out and threw a perfect deep ball TD to the rookie last week. They are still smarting from that one. Its obvious they are incorporating the deep ball much more into the passing attack and we finally have speed, route runners, and a coach actually teaching them how to properly play WR.

glimmerman

Reaction score
That would be wonderful. One of my buddies is a Giant fan. He won't stop talking them up. I hope we silently and under the radar run all over the place.
The whole barkley being the best rb picked in the draft in the last decade is a joke. People were saying that about Elliot when we drafted him. Not saying barkley won’t be good but I don’t think he will have the stats Elliot does. Elliot has already led the league in rushing. And barkley hasn’t had a regular season snap yet. Especially against a proven defense. I also don’t think there o-line is gonna be as good as they think. And they still have sheli running it.

Reactions: G2

iamliko22

Reaction score
Excited to see him this year. Looks faster, leaner and a clear mind. Running routes and catching the ball a little better than he has shown and a lot better than I thought he could do. He's rededicated himself from last season and he is going to have a monster year. If you do fantasy football and pass this guy for anyone you will regret it.
There's absolutely no way Im passing on Zeke in my draft

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yup, he didn't. Escobar lacks NFL talent, so he definitely never had a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well he made one spectacular flip Into the end zone. And that was the end of the Escobar era. He may not of had talent but ithey sure didn't give him any opportunities.
I can't figure out how they could of even drafted him wasting a 2nd round pick.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Love to see, first play of the season. Play-action to Zeke that freezes the safety in the middle of the field and then Gallup catches it in stride on his way in for a 75 yard TD as the Panthers sit there completely stunned.
I would change it to flea flicker. That will pucker the D's exhaust port. Of course there would be a negative affect as half the country would faint that the cowboys actually did something creative.

Big_D

Reaction score
LOL some make it sound like defenses are going to put all 11 in the box. I have no doubt this offense will move the ball.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Hes just another Romo cry baby that will get proven dead wrong again. Hilarious how Dak came out and threw a perfect deep ball TD to the rookie last week. They are still smarting from that one. Its obvious they are incorporating the deep ball much more into the passing attack and we finally have speed, route runners, and a coach actually teaching them how to properly play WR.
Yeah I like that they added some speed & quality route runners. Lal seems to be helping expand Beasley's route tree too.
If they get open deep Dak can hit them enough to make the defense respect it.
Another thing I think gets overlooked is how useful that little Jet Sweep was in 2016 with Whitehead- even though they didn't use it often, teams kinda had to respect the speed Whitehead brought on those plays and it seemed to help open things up a bit for Dak & Zeke.
It wasn't the same with Switzer who lacked Whitehead's speed on those plays.
That's another area I think Tavon Austin can be an extra threat.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well he made one spectacular flip Into the end zone. And that was the end of the Escobar era. He may not of had talent but ithey sure didn't give him any opportunities.
I can't figure out how they could of even drafted him wasting a 2nd round pick.
Esco lacked burst. He was never going to get open at the NFL level. Drafting him in the 2nd was one of the dumbest things I've seen this org do.

RS12

Reaction score
Zeke is looking scary good

Better hope so, that's your offense.