Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money

shabazz

Reaction score
That's because he loves it and why he makes stupid posts. He's just a lonely grumpy soul with nothing to do except this nonsense. That's how he gets his jollies off. Otherwise, he has nothing in his shallow life.

This win with Rush revealed the true feelings of some of the posters. Most of them were sincerely pleased that the team won with Rushs 325 and 2 Tds but a few would rather that the Cowboys lost with Rush

Reading through the threads and posts show it very clearly. RonnieT24 was one of the guys that I thought was a “Dak first” fan. But reading his post show that he very comfortable with Rush coming in and winning so I was wrong about him......but some of the others are clearly not happy about Rush doing his thing

They shouldn’t feel threatened by a guy who played all of one game in all these years

irishline

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that article but you left out the fact where it stated that the Vikings ended up only stacking the box on only 17% of the run plays.

So you are saying they only stacked the box 4 times on running plays (or 3 if we are looking at only Zeke's rushes)? Because that would be 17% of the 23 total runs. I guess you got that number from the same place you watched the game and came to the conclusion that zero people in this tread seem to agree with you on?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you are saying they only stacked the box 4 times on running plays (or 3 if we are looking at only Zeke's rushes)? Because that would be 17% of the 23 total runs. I guess you got that number from the same place you watched the game and came to the conclusion that zero people in this tread seem to agree with you on?

He has gone AWOL, he won't answer you. Probably went to get his meds renewed. Hey, that stupid saying, "Every Village needs an idiot"...that's why this whole forum loves Sir Rockport. lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
they did that in one series..lol

rocks obviously bad at math

shabazz

Reaction score
He has gone AWOL, he won't answer you. Probably went to get his meds renewed. Hey, that stupid saying, "Every Village needs an idiot"...that's why this whole forum loves Sir Rockport. lol

:lmao2:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He was a ghost the rest of the game. Did you see how the defense and the rest of the team balled out? Zeke finally did on that one play but the rest of the game he was a non-factor.
If you watched the game, you’d understand that the Vikes were putting all onus Cooper Rush, believing if they focused solely on the running game, there was no way a backup QB with no starts under his belt was going to throw 40 times against them for the win at home.

Minny sold out to stop Zeke and Pollard. Yet Zeke did his job when it mattered the most.

nobody

Reaction score
Since Rockport is known to be one of the biggest supporters of the team even when it's bad, I have to believe he's just trolling to get a rise out of people and they are falling for it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you watched the game, you’d understand that the Vikes were putting all onus Cooper Rush, believing if they focused solely on the running game, there was no way a backup QB with no starts under his belt was going to throw 40 times against them for the win at home.

Minny sold out to stop Zeke and Pollard. Yet Zeke did his job when it mattered the most.
They stacked the box on only 17% of the running plays.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They did sell out, and at the end of the game I bet they were thinking pass to win since they had the run stopped...then out of nowhere a little baby faced OC called a perfect play to a running back that had done nothing all night (according to you know who)...Bam! Hit Zeke who split 4 players and gained 11.

After that, Cooper got back to the huddle to listen for the call...out of his ear piece he heard this little kid OC whisper to him in his helmet..."27 slide right..bank left 4", and Amari heard the play in the huddle and said, "a hell yeah, i member that play", let's do that one!

And on Halloween night there was no candy for the Vikes...just the scary thought that Cooper hit Cooper? "How does that crap happen"...as they go home defeated, with a ghost standing on the sidelines watching the game thinking...that is my cat.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This win with Rush revealed the true feelings of some of the posters. Most of them were sincerely pleased that the team won with Rushs 325 and 2 Tds but a few would rather that the Cowboys lost with Rush

Reading through the threads and posts show it very clearly. RonnieT24 was one of the guys that I thought was a “Dak first” fan. But reading his post show that he very comfortable with Rush coming in and winning so I was wrong about him......but some of the others are clearly not happy about Rush doing his thing

They shouldn’t feel threatened by a guy who played all of one game in all these years

What?!?!? You clearly had me f----ed up man!! You can scroll back to my posts coming into 2020 where I CLEARLY stated that I would be fine moving on from Dak if he did not take that next step over where he ended 2019 AND he didn't take a deal that helped the team against the cap. IMHO he did both.. His performance in those first 5 games of last year and picking up where he left off and really playing even better this year told me he had taken that next step. Likewise his taking the 6 year deal with 2 voidable was very team friendly. He checked both boxes for me.. and I am ecstatic that we have him under team control for the next 4-6 years.. I am also ecstatic that Rush showed he can step in a win a game for us and that the train doesn't have to come completely off the rails if Dak goes down .. We know (well we think) Rush can't do it for a long stretch but if he can do what he did last night for 2-3 games he is more than adequate as a backup. He was far from perfect last night.. but he gave us a chance to win.. and allowed us not to waste a great defensive effort!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You don't have to agree with any person or persons but why argue with the facts? You stated that they only stacked the box 17% of the time. I just showed you that they stacked the box on three of the first 7 running plays in the game. I don't know if you're using PFF for your source for the data but whoever it is is simply wrong. They stacked the box WAAAY more than 17% of the actual runs and the percentage likely goes much higher when taking audibles because they were singling our receivers into account.
According to ESPN Stats & Information research, Minnesota only loaded the box on 17% of Dallas' rushing attempts. The Cowboys totaled 78 rushing yards Sunday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...scott-start-qb-dallas-cowboys-not-cooper-rush

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.
Zeke has been all team player this season, if you cant recognize that than maybe you are taking too many restroom breaks and missing the game.
2021 might be his best team season and for a reason,, everyone, not just Zeke is understanding that this year could be special and sixth ring and are balling out together.
This isnt FF ball stats, watch the play of individual performance and the difference it makes between win vs loss.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
According to ESPN Stats & Information research, Minnesota only loaded the box on 17% of Dallas' rushing attempts. The Cowboys totaled 78 rushing yards Sunday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...scott-start-qb-dallas-cowboys-not-cooper-rush

Then they're wrong.. Sorry but that's the simple fact of it. I just went play by play, frame by frame and found 4 8 man boxes out of 9 or 10 running plays IN THE FIRST QUARTER!!! Somebody is either lying or wrong.. I don't know how else to characterize it. Go look for yourself if you don't want to believe me. Either look at the stills I posted or go freeze the game at the snap of these plays and tell me you came with a different count..