Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t say Zeke was a non factor. He’s been great this year but wasn’t this game until that 3rd and 11 play where he was great. That’s the kind of play he’s paid to make. Would just like to see more of those.

This team doesn't rely on just one guy. YOU...of all people....should know the power of being a team player....doing what you are told to do. And you just keep doing it and trying, even in the face of adversity. You NEVER give up....and you just keep helping your brothers. Zeke.....could be on another team getting carries and rushing championships. But he is HERE..doing what we need him to do. The blocking alone...is something we need to appreciate. Johnston was great...but he doesn't make that play. Getting a little of target here....zeke is STILL...a RB.

At least two teams.....have a defense to stop the run. THEY...our adversaries ....are VERY good too. And they stopped it. We ALMOST beat the first one...and zeke helped us bust the ship out of the 2nd.

Why can't you appreciate it as much as you claim WE should with Dak? Hypocrite? Fake? Phoney? Troll? What are you made of.....a leader? Not looking like it here.

But...maybe you aren't interested in that. Just creating adversity and division....is what you are doing. Not a leader. Like they taught you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke has been doing some good blocking. Watch the replay highlights. He is throwing his body in there on a few plays. Taking one for the team.

People poo poo this but that is some DAMN hard work.....Pollard showed us it ain;t easy.

Not just an occasional safety blitz....but big D-line and BIG LBers getting STOPPED by zeke. That surely takes a toll....and he just keeps doing it.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
:huh::lmao2:
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

zerofill

Reaction score
Rock tried to tell me zeke was only "good" because of the number of carries. So I suppose Henry is only "good" because he gets more carries?

Zeke is fine.....he's doing a great job keeping our QB's in the game and in the play. Ro.....er I mean.....some of the guys around here.....could learn a thing or two from Zeke's heart and dedication.

Yeah and Henry not carrying the ball anymore... Adrian Peterson will be. He is out for foot surgery now.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
They did sell out, and at the end of the game I bet they were thinking pass to win since they had the run stopped...then out of nowhere a little baby faced OC called a perfect play to a running back that had done nothing all night (according to you know who)...Bam! Hit Zeke who split 4 players and gained 11.

After that, Cooper got back to the huddle to listen for the call...out of his ear piece he heard this little kid OC whisper to him in his helmet..."27 slide right..bank left 4", and Amari heard the play in the huddle and said, "a hell yeah, i member that play", let's do that one!

And on Halloween night there was no candy for the Vikes...just the scary thought that Cooper hit Cooper? "How does that crap happen"...as they go home defeated, with a ghost standing on the sidelines watching the game thinking...that is my cat.

Lol. I like the commentary.

shabazz

Reaction score
What?!?!? You clearly had me f----ed up man!! You can scroll back to my posts coming into 2020 where I CLEARLY stated that I would be fine moving on from Dak if he did not take that next step over where he ended 2019 AND he didn't take a deal that helped the team against the cap. IMHO he did both.. His performance in those first 5 games of last year and picking up where he left off and really playing even better this year told me he had taken that next step. Likewise his taking the 6 year deal with 2 voidable was very team friendly. He checked both boxes for me.. and I am ecstatic that we have him under team control for the next 4-6 years.. I am also ecstatic that Rush showed he can step in a win a game for us and that the train doesn't have to come completely off the rails if Dak goes down .. We know (well we think) Rush can't do it for a long stretch but if he can do what he did last night for 2-3 games he is more than adequate as a backup. He was far from perfect last night.. but he gave us a chance to win.. and allowed us not to waste a great defensive effort!!

That’s why I said I was wrong.........

nobody

Reaction score
Where do you get "he's one of the biggest"....what a load of crap.

No what he *IS*...is a self-proclaimed troll. He's admitted it. Not sure why it's tolerated. Admin has been pretty patient with me on some things......but I get my knuckles rapped for lesser things than that.

If this is trolling.....it's a testament to our forum that it's allowed....AND a testament to Rock as a person.

Edit: Now that I looked at my post above......Rocky has "hated" on zeke before. I doubt this is him trolling for jollies. Wish we had a better search system so I could show you.

Maybe I'm wrong. But the guy in the past has tried to (wrongly) trash anyone who criticize anything Cowboys-related.

I'm not even going to speculate on why attacks on other members are tolerated but I'd like to think the mods are lenient because we all toe the line from time to time and football gets emotional, but I think he's trolling only. Again, I could be wrong. There are a ton of trolls that are allowed to do so. It's because they do so in a way that isn't against forum rules. Do I like the trolling? No. Do I like the attacks? No. I'm not even defending his actions, just pointing out my opinion.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Do they have Ravens in Hawaii.. just kidding and hope you are doing well.

They descended upon the island of Kauai this summer when I was over there.. Apparently they wipe out a large portion of their local produce crops.. The locals didn't know where the hell they came from because apparently they're not common over there.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe I'm wrong. But the guy in the past has tried to (wrongly) trash anyone who criticize anything Cowboys-related.

I'm not even going to speculate on why attacks on other members are tolerated but I'd like to think the mods are lenient because we all toe the line from time to time and football gets emotional, but I think he's trolling only. Again, I could be wrong. There are a ton of trolls that are allowed to do so. It's because they do so in a way that isn't against forum rules. Do I like the trolling? No. Do I like the attacks? No. I'm not even defending his actions, just pointing out my opinion.
Ahem....

#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

akcowboy22

Reaction score
Minnesota had a stacked box to shut down the run the whole game. Zimmer wanted Rush to beat them. I'm fine with how Zeke is playing this year. No fumbles,The man is in the top 5 in yards for the season.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

This post cements it… you’re just a parody profile. There’s just no way that a real person could have the outrageous takes that you do.

I disagree with basically every post I’ve seen from you, but this one is a really really bad, even by your standards.

Zeke balled out. He’s been tearing it up for a month lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This post cements it… you’re just a parody profile. There’s just no way that a real person could have the outrageous takes that you do.

I disagree with basically every post I’ve seen from you, but this one is a really really bad, even by your standards.

:hammer:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Hey, leave Sir Rockport alone, he just needs some love!

Hey, Sir Rockport, I got your back, Zeke sucks golf balls through a garden hose.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You’re entitled to your opinion as am I.

Flamma

Reaction score
I mean, it's just the eye test but I saw the Vikings stack the box most of the night and make Rush beat them.

Rush beat them.

But I saw them keep their backfield close to the line a lot. I could be wrong.

I find it hard to tell because they don't always give you a good look at the defensive backfield. If the offense has 2 backs in the backfield and a TE, the box is stacked by default. But I'm pretty sure the Vikings played a lot of 2 deep. The 70+ yard TD came against a 2 deep D.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I find it hard to tell because they don't always give you a good look at the defensive backfield. If the offense has 2 backs in the backfield and a TE, the box is stacked by default. But I'm pretty sure the Vikings played a lot of 2 deep. The 70+ yard TD came against a 2 deep D.

Yeah, hence my eye test.

I haven't watched any tape or breakdowns yet this week. Busy week at work, but I'm interested to see some in depth look at how the Vikes schemed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know what to tell you. It's not like anyone is being forced to engage him.
Is that the rule? If you compel people engage THEN you are a troll?

The result is not the rule breaking...the intent is.

Admin is clearly lenient, as all hope they would be. But sometimes it is so blatant as to be bad for our community. Seeding division and conflict....repetitively...should be a sign of rule #9 violation.

Intentionally pitting fans against each other. Is bad. And Rule #9

nobody

Reaction score
Is that the rule? If you compel people engage THEN you are a troll?

The result is not the rule breaking...the intent is.

Admin is clearly lenient, as all hope they would be. But sometimes it is so blatant as to be bad for our community. Seeding division and conflict....repetitively...should be a sign of rule #9 violation.

Intentionally pitting fans against each other. Is bad. And Rule #9

Then report him and move on.