Zeke should be cut

gtb1943

Reaction score
You literally just told me I was "losing it" by giving an opinion on a player. You’re missing a few cards in your deck.
how many posts have you made all but screaming about Zeke? I say that is losing it
and your opinions are worth no more than anyones elses and arguably less

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
how many posts have you made all but screaming about Zeke? I say that is losing it
and your opinions are worth no more than anyones elses and arguably less
This is actually the first from my recollection. When did I state my opinion meant more than anyone else’s? Did you forget to take your morning meds?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Team really struggled in short yardage situations last yr, you would think this is where Zeke's role will be.
That was the cause of the offensive line, particularly Steele and Biadasz who were terrible last year in the run game...Zeke brings nothing, he'd be a waste of the roster spot IMO, and you got Hunter Luepke that can be your short yardage back....

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The Rico, Freeman, and Deuce trio is fine by me.

Zeke is too slow now and hasn’t been a great receiving back in the pros. What has he done to not have to prove himself in the preseason?
Deuce has to prove that he can do the job against starting defenses before anything is handed to him. Last season was a very forgettable season for him, he would get barely touched and go down immediately. Zek may have lost a step but the guy knows how to get the tuff yards.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Zeke is too slow now and hasn’t been a great receiving back in the pros. What has he done to not have to prove himself in the preseason?
Freeman sucks. Zeke is better than Freeman. The trio should be:

Zeke, Rico and Deuce.

rambo2

Reaction score

They would be ok without Zeke. They would be solid with Rico, Freeman, Deuce, and Luepke and have Peat and Davis on the practice squad.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Deuce has to prove that he can do the job against starting defenses before anything is handed to him. Last season was a very forgettable season for him, he would get barely touched and go down immediately. Zek may have lost a step but the guy knows how to get the tuff yards.
That’s fair, but I’d argue the OL and overall running scheme was flawed.

basel90

Reaction score
Zeke is a complete waste , and obviously hired for Dak to be happy . The delusion continues . Patriots could not wait to cut zeke .

conner01

Reaction score
Team really struggled in short yardage situations last yr, you would think this is where Zeke's role will be.
That’s the main reason for keeping him. But the other 3 mentioned are better in every other aspect except maybe blocking. But it’s a moot point since Jerry ain’t cutting Zeke like that

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke is a complete waste , and obviously hired for Dak to be happy . The delusion continues . Patriots could not wait to cut zeke .
obviously we couldn't either that's why he went to NE lol, we could have drafted a RB and it would have made us happier. The guy from the Jets Braelon Allen sheesh

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually, Zeke and Dallas had mutual interest in Zeke coming to Dallas for the playoff run but New England refused to cut him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I remember it like it was yesterday. We need to RUN THE OFFENSE through zeke, dear lord this was about 2-3 year ago!!! Why would anyone do that. Sometimes these commentators just say whatever is the right thing to say

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
One of the best short yardage and pass protecting backs in the league. Sure, let's cut him because OP says so. :facepalm: