Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Pollard could only Pass protect like Elliot.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just keep tapping that helmet after 3-4 carries. More Pollard…less mouth…Zeke. The sooner you’re gone the better. Take king Dak with you!
Elliot is too valuable in pass protection. I don’t think people have a clue. When they open their mouths they just don’t look at the entire picture

Cmac

Reaction score
You acting like Dak is the "new" fall guy? Where ya been?

No SteveTheCowboy.....let me clear it up for you.
Zeke has been the annual Fall Guy in recent years.......went to Cabo to train (offseason)....got trashed.....our former leaders went to Cabo to party (during the playoffs).....got defended. Zeke definitely earned the honor during the fumbling season, without question. But after that season, Zeke got trashed on the board because of a Tony Pollard fumble once. Zeke was hated for being a RB on one good leg last year, never viewed as a player laying it on the line for the tteam. (Sorry, Pollard can't pass protect). Sorry CowboyRoy.

And of course, Jaylon Smith was a frequent punching bag for the defense honor, though LVE still is as slow as a turtle crossing the street. My avatar was a Fall Guy before Zeke. And before Dez.....there was Terrell "That's my QB" Owens who got the honor.
Amari Cooper ran a close second last season (took a recount but JJ got him out of here anyway). Dak, I must admit, has been surging and is definitely leading at this point for the '22 season by a wide margin.

There you have it SteveTheCowboy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No SteveTheCowboy.....let me clear it up for you.
Zeke has been the annual Fall Guy in recent years.......went to Cabo to train (offseason)....got trashed.....our former leaders went to Cabo to party (during the playoffs).....got defended. Zeke definitely earned the honor during the fumbling season, without question. But after that season, Zeke got trashed on the board because of a Tony Pollard fumble once. Zeke was hated for being a RB on one good leg last year, never viewed as a player laying it on the line for the tteam. (Sorry, Pollard can't pass protect). Sorry CowboyRoy.

And of course, Jaylon Smith was a frequent punching bag for the defense honor, though LVE still is as slow as a turtle crossing the street. My avatar was a Fall Guy before Zeke. And before Dez.....there was Terrell "That's my QB" Owens who got the honor.
Amari Cooper ran a close second last season (took a recount but JJ got him out of here anyway). Dak, I must admit, has been surging and is definitely leading at this point for the '22 season by a wide margin.

There you have it SteveTheCowboy.
I am not sure I agree with you...a very technical reply! I will have to take some time to read through it.

....but i certainly appreciate your effort to clarify your position. That is epic right there. Post of the year if I was asked.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sorry...I am not so sophisticated or in the know about the play calling being the problem.

I do think that Kellen Moore has been problematic.

The odd thing is how can it suddenly change in the last two games. It pains me to say I am wrong and it isn't Kellen Moore. Maybe.
Maybe perhaps. Lol. I think maybe he toned the game plan down for Rush. Maybe. We know it’s all speculation. MM says they don’t do that. If that’s the fact then it’s Dak changing run plays to pass. And l would think if that’s the fact Elliot would be saying something about it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Zeke is a high paid FB/blocking TE based on that thinking. Got it.
Very simple minded reposte.

Like all zeke can do is block (like a FB)since the person you replied to said Tony can;t do it as Well as Zeke.

Wellfact is tony CAN'T! Watch he Giants game again...with some sincere honesty.

If you have the ability to do that.

I might have you wrong....it could be my sarcasm meter is STIL broken! :(

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Very simple minded reposte.

Like all zeke can do is block (like a FB)since the person you replied to said Tony can;t do it as Well as Zeke.

Wellfact is tony CAN'T! Watch he Giants game again...with some sincere honesty.

If you have the ability to do that.

I might have you wrong....it could be my sarcasm meter is STIL broken! :(

There is no denying Zeke is a better pass blocker but there is also no denying Pollard has better burst. Zeke was paid based on what he did and not what he is. Right now the 1-2 punch is working but this may be Zeke's last season in Dallas given his contract and no longer being a bell cow back.

visionary

Reaction score
Giants were undefeated and Bengals just came off a SB appearance.

Neither were considered bottom dwellers when Cowboys played them.

I’ll give you the Bengals
The giants are bad

Cmac

Reaction score
I am not sure I agree with you...a very technical reply! I will have to take some time to read through it.

....but i certainly appreciate your effort to clarify your position. That is epic right there. Post of the year if I was asked.
Hey I call them the way I see it.....Like a referee with glasses on.....I miss a call or two, also. All good, all fun.....never personal.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I give you credit -- you're willing to exhaust ALL possible excuses for your crush, Mr. Prescott.

I wonder what excuse you'll give him when he comes back and struggles (even with this, by your own admission, better offensive line).

Well why would he struggle?

Great defense, Oline is blocking well in the run game and pass? Now playing the Rams? Ok, the whole team may struggle against them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What have you done for me now league.

Dak 0-1
Rush 2-0

Dak had that same run game, receivers, and D.

Lets see if you think that way when Dak gets back.

Dak played the Bucs. Not the Bungles and Giants.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hasn't every win Rush has QB'd required a strong finish at the end?

Hasn't he played with the same OC and an even lesser supporting cast than Dak?

Rush may not be the next great QB but you don't give him enough credit.

No, he has played really well in the 2nd half. When they have needed him to pass and be more aggressive he has done well. Im all about Rush.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Somehow the AFC champion Bengals have become " weak competition " , so Dak Fan Bois can mentally deny what everyone is seeing . Good luck with that ! lmao

They have been playing poorly this year no doubt. The did the same thing last year. Been a tough schedule for them, however.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lets see if you think that way when Dak gets back.

Dak played the Bucs. Not the Bungles and Giants.

So Dak has played the Giants previously along with WASH and Philly....are you saying those games shouldn't count as actual wins?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Elliot is having a good year.

I would say he isnt have a bad year. Look...........if the Oline gets a push then Zeke will get his yards. Most backs would get their yards. But you cant deny Pollard and popping those big plays. Do like Zeke on some of those short yardage. They are a good pairing. Just need at least a 50/50 split on the runs between them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So eliminate the 'weak' competition Dak faced last season and what did he do? Stop with the BS as I will take 20 points a game with no mistakes and wins versus Dak padding his stats in losses.

Ok............Non weak games we won were the Eagles twice, Pats in NE and Chargers.

Dak went into NE and put up 400 yards passing on Beli. First team to do that in a long time.