News: Zeke Won't Return without Deal

The Natural

Reaction score
Either your Zeke, his mom, or his boyfriend.

What are you going to do when Jaylon Smith needs a contract, but we can't afford him because your drunken boyfriends contract is so big and he's 29 years old averaging 2.9 yards a carry?
It's not my job to manage the cap. You sound like you ready to go shoot something up

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many total TDs did he have last season? If you actually can sit there and say Zeke isnt a game changer and doesnt help our passing game you are out to lunch.

When was that ever said? Try to have a conversation without having to resort to making things up and strawman arguments.

You think defensive coordinators will sit there if Zeke isnt in and say, we need to gameplan to stop Alfred Morris? Please just stop.

Drop the strawman attempts argue what has been said.

The truth hurts and Zeke on the field is much better than a no name rookie or Alfred Morris. You keep bringing up Ajayi. A noted locker room problem.

Not according to the coach he won a Super Bowl with.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's not my job to manage the cap. You sound like you ready to go shoot something up

Thank god it's not. Shoot something up...Are you upset? I am just having a discussion with someone who seems to want to have a deeper relationship with our RB then I do.

The Natural

Reaction score
Thank god it's not. Shoot something up...Are you upset? I am just having a discussion with someone who seems to want to have a deeper relationship with our RB then I do.
Let me spell this out for you. Nothing you or I say here influences negotiations. I'm in the camp that believes Zeke deserves to be the highest paid RB in the league. That's my stance and I'm not moving on it. If you disagree that's your prerogative, you dont need to keep quoting me.

John813

Reaction score
I wonder if the holdup over Zeke is over guarantees, what voids them and the payout structure of said guarantees?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Looks like the FA list is as follows:
1. Ajayi
2. Alex Collins
3. Chris Ivory
4. uhhh

Yuck! I’d stick with the guys we have before signing any of those bums. Perhaps there’s a back we could trade for.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve played on the Oline as well and I hated every minute of it......sorry but D line was my thing
I preferred DL as well. I made my name for myself coaching DL. One year as DL coach, 1 year as DC and 13 years as HC. DL was very good to me.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
this is a bad take.

Because it doesn't benefit your rooting interests while you sit on your couch? This is their lives. NFL players in general have short careers, especially RB. I have zero issue with a player wanting his true value. Owners cut players whenever they want. They force them to take less money. And people like you say stuff like "that is just business". Well this is business, too.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Let me spell this out for you. Nothing you or I say here influences negotiations. I'm in the camp that believes Zeke deserves to be the highest paid RB in the league. That's my stance and I'm not moving on it. If you disagree that's your prerogative, you dont need to keep quoting me.

When your RB is the highest paid RB in the league, your team is done. If you don't want to be quoted you should probably quit posting.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
My proof is that everyone said McFadden sucked and yet he ran for 1000 yards in a season where we had zero QB play.

In the words of Randy Galloway, "watch the dang games". Stats on paper mean zero without context. McFadden put up so many empty stats. This offense was junk in 2015. Could not sustain drives. We were terrible at short yardage. 1,000 yards in a NFL season is a little over 60 a game. Which is 15 a quarter. Nothing to really brag about.

This offense we have designed does not work with a RB by committee. Design a new offense if you want that.

khiladi

Reaction score
Best news I’ve heard. Now the real evaluation on the worth of Dak can be made.

The only problem is it gives Garrett another excuse.

Last edited: