ZONERS: ROMO is the best QB in Cowboys history

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1633920 said:
How do I know that?

I watched Stauback and Aikman--THEY ARE GREAT! :bow:

Laugh at me if you want.....but, ROMO POTENTIALLY has the chance to out shine them all........even HOS will have to admit it!

HE IS AWESOME........quick release/accuracy/running ability/calmness in pocket/MOXIE, you name it ROMO has it!

Mr. Jones PAY him today and get it over with! :cool:

It is too early in Romo career to make any claims of being the best Cowboy QB or on the same level as Roger and Troy hopefully he will be but only time will tell. Until then sit back and enjoy the fact that we have a legit QB

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;1634247 said:
It is too early in Romo career to make any claims of being the best Cowboy QB or on the same level as Roger and Troy hopefully he will be but only time will tell. Until then sit back and enjoy the fact that we have a legit QB
:hammer:

The post-Aikman drought has seen a steady rain shower since midseason last year. I'm hoping for a downpour the rest of this season. ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Double Trouble;1634265 said:
I can't believe this actually got posted.
IMO, it's no less credible than any of the Roy Williams threads posted in the past 24 hours.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Greatest Cowboy QB ever, and he may not even be on the team next year.
Jerry will probably have a tough time signing him if he keeps playing well.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
panchucko;1634300 said:
Greatest Cowboy QB ever, and he may not even be on the team next year.
Jerry will probably have a tough time signing him if he keeps playing well.

Jerry will get him signed I'm not even concerned about that. Jerry has shown many times in the past that he will pay big money to great players.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1634048 said:
Hey, one it looks, walks and quacks like a Duck......well,

ROMO is awesome.......I can tell through experience.......40 years of watching football!

GO ROMO.......don't hate!

Not hating. I love Romo and think he will eventually become one of my favorite players of all-time. He has demonstrated all the tangibles and intangibles to be succesful. I just think it is early to talk about the best Cowboy QB of all time. Let's let him prove it first. It is only fair to Staubach/Aikman

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After Dan Marino completed his rookie season, we knew this guy would be one of the best.

After just 11 games Romo has put up some hellacious numbers...

Crazy may not be so crazy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1633920 said:
How do I know that?

I watched Stauback and Aikman--THEY ARE GREAT! :bow:

Laugh at me if you want.....but, ROMO POTENTIALLY has the chance to out shine them all........even HOS will have to admit it!

HE IS AWESOME........quick release/accuracy/running ability/calmness in pocket/MOXIE, you name it ROMO has it!

Mr. Jones PAY him today and get it over with! :cool:
Uh, no I won't. I enjoyed last night as much as the next guy, but I refuse to go overboard just because someone else is.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
DallasEast;1634271 said:
IMO, it's no less credible than any of the Roy Williams threads posted in the past 24 hours.
Hardly. RW has been below average for a while now. I really can't follow how anyone who watches him play can come to any other conclusion.

And no amount of "we didn't draft him for that" type posts will change the fact that he's not a very good football player right now.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This thread is overboard. I'm happy with his performance so far, but Stauback and Aikman are greats with SB rings on their fingers while Romo has not won a playoff game yet.

Let's keep the craziness to a minimum - if he throws for 150 yards and three picks next week, everyone will be saying that he's not worthy of a contract extension.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to watch Roger but Romo has a shot to be the best ever. Of course, he does need to have great success in the post-season for that to happen. His pocket awareness, intangibles and decision making are simply getting better and better.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Romo could be a top 5 QB of all time (he won't be) and yet he would never touch the greatest that ever played... #12.

vicjagger

Reaction score
That's a bold prediction, Crazy. I hope it comes true, but you could have said it in fewer words. You're really wasting bandwidth.;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You better check yourself CC. Way to my blind homerism for Romo.

There is this thing called reality and right now, your not participating.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
haha.

One sentence as per usual would have been just fine and typical of you,

To try to explain it makes it funny.