2011-12 Dallas Mavericks thread.

Reaction score
MC KAos;4492269 said:
I like dragic too, he is like the PG version of ginobili

Stop it. Ginobli is a top 3 shooting guard when healthy. Dragic is an average point guard nothing more.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4492403 said:
Stop it. Ginobli is a top 3 shooting guard when healthy. Dragic is an average point guard nothing more.

ya, i guess thats a little ridiculous. i should say, he reminds me a lot of him, his fearlessness and some crazy moves he makes. he would be an amazing backup to TP.

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4492403 said:
Dragic is young. He will start next year. If we dont get DWILL Id be happy with Dragic.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nights like tonight give me hope. That reminded me of the kinds of fourth quarters the Mavs put together last season, stiffling defense and great runs (23-6 at one point I believe).

MC KAos

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4494206 said:
Nights like tonight give me hope. That reminded me of the kinds of fourth quarters the Mavs put together last season, stiffling defense and great runs (23-6 at one point I believe).

It's good for them, but at the same time the grizzle were playing their 3rd game in a row, they might have just run out of gas

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;4494228 said:
It's good for them, but at the same time the grizzle were playing their 3rd game in a row, they might have just run out of gas

Possibly, but the Grizzlies are the youngest team in the NBA in terms of average age I believe.

DFWJC

Reaction score
juck;4494252 said:
Great win. DWEST!!!!!

Sorry to all the JJ Barea fans--and I loved the guy too--but West is a much better overall player.

As for the back-to-backs, I guess Memphis will getting a home game vs the Mavs coming off of one this Saturday. The winner of that won gets the season series and tie-breaker.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DFWJC;4494572 said:
Sorry to all the JJ Barea fans--and I loved the guy too--but West is a much better overall player.

As for the back-to-backs, I guess Memphis will getting a home game vs the Mavs coming off of one this Saturday. The winner of that won gets the season series and tie-breaker.

ya, dwest is a hell of a lot better than barrea! have you guys had a back to back to back yet?

DFWJC

Reaction score
MC KAos;4494769 said:
ya, dwest is a hell of a lot better than barrea! have you guys had a back to back to back yet?

Yes. From what I recall it was when they were slumping too. I think it did not go well.

I do know that Dallas has played more games than any of the other playoff teams--anywhere from 1-3 more games. But they get a real break the last week of the season.

Odd stat though: Teams playing back-to-back-backs this year are over .500 in the third game of that string this year.
I haven't looked to break out the teams, but I'd assume that teams like Dallas or Boston would not fare as well.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DFWJC;4494783 said:
Yes. From what I recall it was when they were slumping too. I thin it did not go well.

Odd stat though: Teams playing back-to-back-backs this year are over .500 in the third game of that string this year.
I haven't looked to break out the teams, but I'd assume that teams like Dallas or Boston would not fare as well.

did you guys get one of those or two? we get 2 sets and like 16 games in 21 days! while the lakers have like 12 games in 21 days! ya, stern LOVES the spurs!:rolleyes:

DFWJC

Reaction score
MC KAos;4494794 said:
did you guys get one of those or two? we get 2 sets and like 16 games in 21 days! while the lakers have like 12 games in 21 days! ya, stern LOVES the spurs!:rolleyes:
I thin they only have one.

Dallas has played more games than everyone up to this date (2 more than the Spurs and even 3 more than Memphis).

The week of April 16 is going to be real ugly with 5 games in 7 days. But then the last week of the season, the Mavs only have one game. 4 days straight w/o a game. Weird.

This season is really screwed up.
What blows me away is I just looked at the standings and you guys may actually catch the Thunder. I had assumed they had runa way with it.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, i dont think we will, but it would be great! thats cool you guys got a lot of days off before the playoff. i dont know if they have set dates for the playoffs to start, but i hope everyone gets at least 2 days off before the start of the playoffs. im hoping that the spurs will be locked into a seed so we can sit everyone the last to games of the year, which of course are back to back on the last 2 nights of the season!

juck

Reaction score
Seeding means nothing this year. I just wanna get in healthy and playing well. I really wish Odom would come alive come playoffs. JKIDD will be back.Whoever wins the ring really does have an asterick by their name however. Lockout ball is definitely not real season. No practice. No camps,etc... Not the same. Way too many games in no time. Therefore if the 3 Stooges in Miami do win it I hope its this year with a big fat * next to it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
SICK dunk by Brandon Wright.

Great block then freak dunk. This guy can bring it.

MC KAos

Reaction score
what the hell happened to the mavs in the third? at least they came back to force overtime i see!

MC KAos

Reaction score
you guys better start winning some games! id rather play the rockets or jazz or some crap team in the first round!

juck

Reaction score
Asterick season. Memphis in Memphis tommorow. lol:laugh2: