2011-12 Dallas Mavericks thread.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
juck;4545152 said:
Thunder arent getting a ring this year.In fact they arent going to get past Lakers if they beat Mavs. They are extremely predictable. Alien head Westbrook dribble for 20 secs then either pogo stick a jumper or pass to Durant to shoot.Durant is soft for a brotha. Then you have Floppin,bumbling,stumblin Beard man . All he does is travel into the lane and flop or shoot a three. They have no interior scoring,they have no half court game. Problem is the Mavs got rid of JJB who drove into the teeth of that soft interior and Chandler to stop Beard. Lakers will spit them out. And if they got to the Finals,OMG the Heat would crush that soft front line.So in the end its for not.:eek:

I thought OKC was better last year... the West is wide open...

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
juck;4545152 said:
Thunder arent getting a ring this year.In fact they arent going to get past Lakers if they beat Mavs. They are extremely predictable. Alien head Westbrook dribble for 20 secs then either pogo stick a jumper or pass to Durant to shoot.Durant is soft for a brotha. Then you have Floppin,bumbling,stumblin Beard man . All he does is travel into the lane and flop or shoot a three. They have no interior scoring,they have no half court game. Problem is the Mavs got rid of JJB who drove into the teeth of that soft interior and Chandler to stop Beard. Lakers will spit them out. And if they got to the Finals,OMG the Heat would crush that soft front line.So in the end its for not.:eek:

Why was the mavs front office so arrogant and didn't retain Chandler or Berea?

MC KAos

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4545250 said:

Chandler wanted to leave, west is better than barrea

juck

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4545250 said:
They offered Chandler money,He wanted the fame I guess. He is an example of a system player. He meshed perfect with Dallas. He should have stayed. JJB got paid a lot.

juck

Reaction score
MC KAos;4545299 said:
Chandler wanted to leave, west is better than barrea
West is better defensively but not offensively. JJB penetrates and alongside Dirk he was very good. Chandler was very good alongside Dirk too. Hmm seems a lot are. DWILL would flourish next to Dirk. But so would Dragic. Im liking me some Dragic. He reminds me of Nash.

Reaction score
juck;4545305 said:
West is better defensively but not offensively. JJB penetrates and alongside Dirk he was very good. Chandler was very good alongside Dirk too. Hmm seems a lot are. DWILL would flourish next to Dirk. But so would Dragic. Im liking me some Dragic. He reminds me of Nash.

Are you kidding me? :lmao:

Delonte is a much better on both sides of the ball.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
juck;4545304 said:
They offered Chandler money,He wanted the fame I guess. He is an example of a system player. He meshed perfect with Dallas. He should have stayed. JJB got paid a lot.

It just seemed like one of them would have been kept if the Mavs was serious about making another run

juck

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4545323 said:
It just seemed like one of them would have been kept if the Mavs was serious about making another run
Cuban wanted cap space. He wants DWILL or a combo of young talent. I understand it. Chandler isnt worth that much. People forget he was an MLE player the year before. He also is injury prone. He was a good fit for the Mavs but long term?

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4545308 said:
Are you kidding me? :lmao:

Delonte is a much better on both sides of the ball.
JJB penetrates better then Delonte. He BROKE ur boys down. They had NO answer. He is a major reason we SWEPT the Lakers. JJB is so fast and he finishes now so you must respect it. Mavs were always at their best with a penetrating guard next to Dirk. Devon did this and then JJB. You of all people should have nightmares about the lil guy hahaha. Bynum had to let the ghetto out on him there hahaha

Reaction score
juck;4545340 said:
JJB penetrates better then Delonte. He BROKE ur boys down. They had NO answer. He is a major reason we SWEPT the Lakers. JJB is so fast and he finishes now so you must respect it. Mavs were always at their best with a penetrating guard next to Dirk. Devon did this and then JJB. You of all people should have nightmares about the lil guy hahaha. Bynum had to let the ghetto out on him there hahaha

The only reason he broke us down was because he had old man Fisher guarding him. Delonte is a much more consistent offensive player.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
juck;4545332 said:
Cuban wanted cap space. He wants DWILL or a combo of young talent. I understand it. Chandler isnt worth that much. People forget he was an MLE player the year before. He also is injury prone. He was a good fit for the Mavs but long term?

So Goofy Haywood is so much more important huh?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Mavs fans insulting chandler are delusional! The mavs don't win the title without him!

juck

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4545389 said:
So Goofy Haywood is so much more important huh?
Haywood was paid already. Chandler was a great fit in Dallas system. Im not denying that.Hes not a MAX player. Theres a future however and Sometimes you have to play for that.

Reaction score
MC KAos;4545405 said:
Mavs fans insulting chandler are delusional! The mavs don't win the title without him!

Umm no one is insulting him just say he's nowhere near the money he wanted which is true. Chandler is a great role player, but role players shouldn't be paid max money.

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4545477 said:
Haywood was paid already. Chandler was a great fit in Dallas system. Im not denying that.Hes not a MAX player. Theres a future however and Sometimes you have to play for that.

sure, if you are the charlotte bobcats, not the defending champs!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4545489 said:
Umm no one is insulting him just say he's nowhere near the money he wanted which is true. Chandler is a great role player, but role players shouldn't be paid max money.

Rick Fox was a great role player, chandler is a top 5 center, a position so short on talent, that guys like dampier and harward got HUGE deals from the mavs. you are telling me that a top 5 center isnt worth that? and he didnt get a max deal either, btw, he is making about 14 million a year, thats like 2/3 of the max and appropriate money for a top 5 player at his position. As DFW has stated before, it wasnt about money for tyson, he just wanted to leave, the mavs wanted to keep him.

Ren

Reaction score
MC KAos;4545536 said:
Rick Fox was a great role player, chandler is a top 5 center, a position so short on talent, that guys like dampier and harward got HUGE deals from the mavs. you are telling me that a top 5 center isnt worth that? and he didnt get a max deal either, btw, he is making about 14 million a year, thats like 2/3 of the max and appropriate money for a top 5 player at his position. As DFW has stated before, it wasnt about money for tyson, he just wanted to leave, the mavs wanted to keep him.

He didn't want to leave but the Mavs didn't want to offer him anything more then a 1 year deal

The Mavs rolled the dice on getting Howard this offseason and well... that's not gonna happen :banghead:

Zordon

Reaction score
anybody else sort of fed up with this year's team and just ready for the season to end?