2012 NBA Offseason Thread

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bulls won't part with Deng and Gibson for Gasol.

For a variety of reasons.

And I'm sure why Laker fans were excited about Beasley. Minnesota will be better off once he, leaves.

Reaction score
Vintage;4591230 said:
Bulls won't part with Deng and Gibson for Gasol.

For a variety of reasons.

And I'm sure why Laker fans were excited about Beasley. Minnesota will be better off once he, leaves.

Deng is a very good player, but he's nothing special. Gibson is a role player. Don't see why the Bulls don't do it. They do this deal, amnesty Boozer, and sign Nash and they're back to contender status.

Nash
Rip
Korver
Pau
Noah

2nd best team in the East easily. They'll probably need Rose healthy to beat Miami.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4591241 said:
Deng is a very good player, but he's nothing special. Gibson is a role player. Don't see why the Bulls don't do it. They do this deal, amnesty Boozer, and sign Nash and they're back to contender status.

Nash
Rip
Korver
Pau
Noah

2nd best team in the East easily. They'll probably need Rose healthy to beat Miami.
Rose?

No way they amnesty Boozer lol. If your going to trade with Chi town it would have to be for Boozer/Someting (which LA wouldn't do obviously) or something like Noah/CJ Watson.

They already are at contender status, never left it.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4591274 said:
Rose?

No way they amnesty Boozer lol. If your going to trade with Chi town it would have to be for Boozer/Someting (which LA wouldn't do obviously) or something like Noah/CJ Watson.

They already are at contender status, never left it.

Contenders don't lose in the 1st round. Rose may be out the rest of the season. Bulls amnesty Boozer because he has a toxic contract and is no longer needed with Gasol there.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4591279 said:
Contenders don't lose in the 1st round. Rose may be out the rest of the season. Bulls amnesty Boozer because he has a toxic contract and is no longer needed with Gasol there.

They aren't going to amnesty all that money, after all this is still a business. Contenders without their MVP lose in the 1st round.

juck

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4591225 said:
Come home Deron!! :lasso:
More Star players wanna come represent DFW!! CJ MILES wants to come home too.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
BjU8T.St.58.jpeg

RastaRocket

Reaction score
juck;4591322 said:
More Star players wanna come represent DFW!! CJ MILES wants to come home too.

I do remember hearing about him a while ago.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4591530 said:
According to juck. :laugh2:

I can't even remember his name anymore, but he was saying the same thing about some backup center for the mavs!

MC KAos

Reaction score
so did you guys hear about the stern/jim rome argument? apparently he asked him point blank if the lottery was fixed!! after a lot of back and forward, being the master manipulator/lawyer that he is, i think stern ended up winning the argument! i couldnt believe it, this man is so persuasive! the NBA is definitely rigged!

Reaction score
MC KAos;4592183 said:
so did you guys hear about the stern/jim rome argument? apparently he asked him point blank if the lottery was fixed!! after a lot of back and forward, being the master manipulator/lawyer that he is, i think stern ended up winning the argument! i couldnt believe it, this man is so persuasive! the NBA is definitely rigged!

Yeah I just saw it on another forum. Hilarious. Stern is a clown.

MC KAos

Reaction score
looks like lorbek is coming this offseason, which means either bonner, blair (or both) or diaw arent coming back next season. i personally hope we keep diaw, bring lorbek and de colo over from europe and let green go. Then try and see what we can get for blair and bonner during the draft

Reaction score
Don't know much about Lorbek, but the Spurs need all the help inside they can get. They need to get younger so I think they should let Diaw go and try to trade Bonner and/or Blair.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4597906 said:
Don't know much about Lorbek, but the Spurs need all the help inside they can get. They need to get younger so I think they should let Diaw go and try to trade Bonner and/or Blair.

i like diaw, he was a good fit for our offense, great passer and can stretch the court, he also just turned 30 so he isnt old. Blair and Bonner do need to go, though. Bonner is a glorified brian scalibrine and should be used as such, but pop seems to think he can turn him into robert horry, problem is, bonner disappears when games matter, he is a great guy to have to win regular season games, but you cant expect the same performance deep in the playoffs.