2016 NCAA Football

jimmy40

Reaction score
The fact that Saban didn't kick Kiffin in the nuts after the first 2 drives shows he had no doubt whatsoever that a&m had no shot at winning. Kiffin trying to show how smart he is kept that game from being a blowout from the start.

jimmy40

Reaction score
62ae3a410d21a5c9226dd40f5e01934f.jpg

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The top 4 may be getting a major shake up with Clemson losing and Washington in trouble at half time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clemson, Michigan and Washington all lose WOW

Oh and WVU beats Texas.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The playoffs just a little more interesting with Ohio State likely in now. Urban will have that team ready.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Clemson, Michigan and Washington all lose WOW

Oh and WVU beats Texas.
congrats, although very interesting Holgorson can get out on the field and threaten to kill every ref's families and no flag but Charlie Strong looks at a ref and gets flagged. anyway, beat OU.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Michigan's "offense" is offensive...I'm glad they're done. My ideal playoffs would be Alabama, Ohio State, Louisville, and Clemson. Pretty much, those last 3 are the only teams that I think could possibly compete against Alabama.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Michigan's "offense" is offensive...I'm glad they're done. My ideal playoffs would be Alabama, Ohio State, Louisville, and Clemson. Pretty much, those last 3 are the only teams that I think could possibly compete against Alabama.

Michigan/OSU winners goes. Neither team is done or in yet.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The playoffs just a little more interesting with Ohio State likely in now. Urban will have that team ready.
I hate this.
OSU is a very talented school but the pattern of playing like crap beating bad teams by 3-7 points for a month and eventually dropping a game before spending the final month annihilating teams just doesn't sit well with me in what should be a meritocracy.

1 loss is fine as everyone may have at least 1 but playing so badly for a lengthy period of time then losing should count against them.

kev8822

Reaction score
I hate this.
OSU is a very talented school but the pattern of playing like crap beating bad teams by 3-7 points for a month and eventually dropping a game before spending the final month annihilating teams just doesn't sit well with me in what should be a meritocracy.

1 loss is fine as everyone may have at least 1 but playing so badly for a lengthy period of time then losing should count against them.
OSU plays like garbage in bad weather. JT can't throw with high winds, and the rain and snow negate the speed advantage they have.

ghst187

Reaction score
Football kicks off this week for the majority of teams! Who is your team? Who do you think will make the playoffs? Who wins the National Championship?

College football is no longer competitive. Pencil in Alabama as long as Sabin is there. It's not fair anymore and not that interesting. They would benefit from increased parity more than the NFL did. I don't hardly even watch the championship game anymore, same teams different year.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Michigan's play calling in OT is going to cost them the game.

Far too conservative, they have not ran the ball well today at all.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michigan's play calling in OT is going to cost them the game.

Far too conservative, they have not ran the ball well today at all.
There has been some piss poor plays called by BOTH coaches in this game.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Can we start talking playoffs now? Who do you think gets in? I'll run through the teams I think can potentially get in.

1. Bama is in even if they lose the SEC title to Florida.
2. Ohio State is in despite not making their conference championship.
3. Clemson gets in if they beat Virginia Tech in the ACC title.
4. Washington is in if they beat Colorado/USC in the Pac 12 Championship.
5. Big Ten winner Penn State/Wisconsin gets in if Clemson OR Washington lose.
6. Oklahoma/Oklahoma State winner gets in if Clemson AND Washington lose.

Outside chances:
1. Florida if they win out and win the SEC and a lot of teams ahead of them lose.
2. Colorado if they win out and win the Pac 12 and a lot of teams ahead of them lose.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It has been a fun football season for me, the Cowboys at 10-1 and the Colorado Buffaloes in the Pac-12 Title game. Neither team was predicted to do much this year.

I don't think they will beat Washington unless the offense gets hot, Sefo Lliufau is going to have to play much better he missed at least 6 deep balls tonight.

My prediction is
Alabama
Ohio State
Clemson
Washington