2018-2019 Barclays English Premier League Season

StylisticS

Reaction score
Man United fires Jose when they were pretty much 11 points out of 4th place. Now they are 6 points back and on Arsenal and Chelsea heels. I knew this would happen and you have to know they are looking forward to the Tottenham game on the 13th.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Man United fires Jose when they were pretty much 11 points out of 4th place. Now they are 6 points back and on Arsenal and Chelsea heels. I knew this would happen and you have to know they are looking forward to the Tottenham game on the 13th.

Yes, and it will be interesting to see what they do the rest of the season. I shall resume score announcing this weekend, and I intend to also start announcing Championship League scores so that we can track who is likely to replace the relegated squads.

Ren

Reaction score
Not a Man U fan but always been a Solskjaer fan so it's hard not to cheer for them now. Hope he keeps getting good results and gets hired beyond this season

StylisticS

Reaction score
Nice win today for the Gunners but Man U caught up to both us and Chelsea. Tottenham is missing Kane so it will be nice if Fulham wins tomorrow.

Londonboy

Reaction score
James Milner got sent off in Liverpool's 4-3 win over Crystal Palace.
The referee who sent Him off was His Primary School (6-11 years old) Teacher and Coach John Moss.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I think City's loss today was the biggest shocker of the season and if Liverpool wins today...they take a commanding lead in the league. Surprised that Man U was in a draw with Burnley.

Btw, I know it is only January but I think Huddersfield will absolutely get relegated.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Huddersfield are dead and buried, they may not collect another point this season.

Assuming Liverpool stretch the lead to 7 points tonight, they won't get caught.

The interest late in the season is gonna be the battle for 3rd and 4th places for CL.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Huddersfield are dead and buried, they may not collect another point this season.

Assuming Liverpool stretch the lead to 7 points tonight, they won't get caught.

The interest late in the season is gonna be the battle for 3rd and 4th places for CL.
I wouldn't nail the lid down on Liverpool's title just yet, They play a pressing style, teams that play that way tend to fade at the end of the season, unless they have a deep squad (which Liverpool don't), having said that, it's theirs to lose for sure, City's on-again, off-again form is a bit of a puzzler too.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn't nail the lid down on Liverpool's title just yet, They play a pressing style, teams that play that way tend to fade at the end of the season, unless they have a deep squad (which Liverpool don't), having said that, it's theirs to lose for sure, City's on-again, off-again form is a bit of a puzzler too.
Liverpool threw away both domestic cup competitions at the first possible opportunity to ensure fitness at the end of the season. fatigue won't slow them down. they have less games to play than City.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
OH YES!!! 4 Nil to Bournemouth! Brilliant goal!!!! Hahaha!! This was BRILLIANT!! Well done Cherries!! Up the Cherries!!

170px-AFC_Bournemouth_%282013%29.svg.png

Londonboy

Reaction score