Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

Carson

Reaction score
Yall complaining about a 4th?

for a QB that if he can Pan out will replace Dak and possibly be better ?

good night...yall complain about anything atleast make it make sense
This is what I don’t get.

We are already at the point of cutting draft picks, cutting old draft picks. A 4th does not effect or hurt the team.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Yes, but he's taking quite the risk with Darnold and Purdy. I know Purdy was good last year, but nobody had tape on him before last season. Darnold has been rather poor since joining the NFL. I sense he may end up regretting trading Lance.
Trey Lance is a bust. He blows.
No one is worried.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Anything that puts some pressure on the 40 million dollar princess works for me. Can't believe Jerry signed off on this. Dak must not be as safe as he thought.

75boyz

Reaction score
Why is there such an uproar over one 4th round pick?
It's like all Zoners here have forgotten how most 2nd rounders for over 2 decades have been throw away selections on character and injury risks.

Get over it.
Heck, I don't even like this year's 2nd rd pick tbh.
But yeah, one 4th rd pick on the basis of risk/reward to try and improve your team is nothing.
Well worth the risk.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Pre-McCarthy we wouldn’t have seen this. Rush and Grier are not worthy of being the backup. And don’t give me the Rush was 4-1 spin because that was defensive wins. This is a good pickup.
I'm giving you my first like ever. Even though you stabbed Rush. Rush balled and did exactly what his job was. Win football games. Dak is paid to win championship games. He hasn't. This is a great pickup. See what having a chance at a legit QB playing for your team does to a fan base?

Carson

Reaction score
I'm giving you my first like ever. Even though you stabbed Rush. Rush balled and did exactly what his job was. Win football games. Dak is paid to win championship games. He hasn't. This is a great pickup. See what having a chance at a legit QB playing for your team does to a fan base?
Difference is Rush manages the game. We hope Lance becomes the guy who can win the game.

Loved Rush. But the upside for Lance is massive.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Let's keep it real. Rush went 4-1 because of our fantastic defense and he didn't turn it over. The game he did turn it over, he lost. And if you believe he would go a whole season without turning it over, I have swamp land to sell you.
2 things... dont talk **** to me. 2nd) lets keep it real. When my back up goes 4-1... I dont give one damn the reason why. In previous years when our starter went down, we were as bad as any team in the league So lets keep it real.... Cooper was 4-1, thats all that matters.

kskboys

Reaction score
He's by far the best athlete at the QB spot on the squad. RPO baby lessgo. Deuce, Dowdle and Pollard in RPO with the guys outside? Whew! Lessgo! Lance needs a series package and some goal snaps soon. He can do things Dak can't and never could with his legs.
He's not a good athlete at all. That was a big part of his problem in SF. Where did you hear he was a good athlete?

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Difference is Rush manages the game. We hope Lance becomes the guy who can win the game.

Loved Rush. But the upside for Lance is massive.
Yeah. It’s soooo massive he couldn’t beat out Mr Irrelevant and Sam darn old then requested a trade like a little biotch…

Massive, man…