A Case of the Jones's

kskboys

Reaction score
That's not what happen then either. Him getting hurt was just a coincidental fluke.
Completely disagree. I watch a ton of games, and I saw semi dirty and late hits galore, starting already at the end of 07. Denying it happened doesn't mean it didn't.

Running up scores shows a complete lack of class. Brady throwing TD passes to Randy Moss up by over 40 w/ 2 minutes left in the game is nothing short of cowardly.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
More vicious hit? LOL You've watched too many sports movies. They are already motivated to get to Dak and put the most vicious hit they can on him. They aren't going to be any more vicious because Dak toes the line.
There’s a fine line there. This is a very sensitive issue. If there’s any inclination Dak is bowing down to Jerry to further himself there could be some fallout.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Completely disagree. I watch a ton of games, and I saw semi dirty and late hits galore, starting already at the end of 07. Denying it happened doesn't mean it didn't.

Running up scores shows a complete lack of class. Brady throwing TD passes to Randy Moss up by over 40 w/ 2 minutes left in the game is nothing short of cowardly.
LOL whatever.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There’s a fine line there. This is a very sensitive issue. If there’s any inclination Dak is bowing down to Jerry to further himself there could be some fallout.
The whole team is unified so where's the fall out coming from? other teams? F those *itches

ESisback

Reaction score

Fallout is almost guaranteed, every year, nowadays. People are too easily offended, too greedy, too quick to litigate, etc., and the media perpetuates the drama and hyperbole because it’s highly profitable. WHATEVER Jerry does, there will always be massive overreaction, and no matter how Dak responds to it, some smirky, awesome person “journalist” will print judgemental negativity for blog hit$.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Awesome response!!!!!! Guess you really didn't know, hey?
You didn't ask a question you just stated a bunch of gibberish that I disagree with. It was the most respectful response I can give that mess because what I wanted to say would get me benched. You and I just disagree about this. It's cool because I know we agree about other things.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Oh so now are you saying that old guy has street cred? Get out of here with that mess.
Celebrities, executives as well as athletes spew crap all the time publicly to further their cause. Who knows if it’s actually true or not. And maybe they believe it to be true.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Celebrities, executives as well as athletes spew crap all the time publicly to further their cause. Who knows if it’s actually true or not. And maybe they believe it to be true.
So everyone is lying now? Intergity doesn't exist anymore? It must suck to like in your world.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So everyone is lying now? Intergity doesn't exist anymore? It must suck to like in your world.
Do you believe everything Jerry spews out?

And who believes everyhing that’s spewed out publicly anymore?

People who supposedly have the most integrity lie all the time especially if it places them in a higher lite or promotes their agenda.

Sometimes it’s not just lying ,it’s stretching the truth.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do you believe everything Jerry spews out?

And who believes everyhing that’s spewed out publicly anymore?
Did I give Jerry as an example of how I know this team is unified? No I did not! No one said anything about "believing everything". But there are some people at certain times that when they talk, you can take what's said to the bank. Zeke was preaching the truth about this team being unified. But from the perspective you paint I can see where you can have doubt about that. Dirty dogs think everyone has fleas.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Did I give Jerry as an example of how I know this team is unified? No I did not! No one said anything about "believing everything". But there are some people at certain times that when they talk, you can take what's said to the bank. Zeke was preaching the truth about this team being unified. But from the perspective you paint I can see where you can have doubt about that. Dirty dogs think everyone has fleas.
Elliott is defintely not someone I’d take for their word.

How could anyone know for certain every player is ok with Jerry’s mandate?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Elliott is defintely not someone I’d take for their word.

How could anyone know for certain every player is ok with Jerry’s mandate?
If you are just going to continue to repeat yourself then I will too. Dirty dogs think everyone has fleas.