A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yeah I never said they have any guarantees.

People just looking for excuses on our team as to why we can’t win is ridiculous and acting like our defense is awful because of some stat they read is awful.

Dallas is running away with some of these games quick while shutting opposing offenses down and making plays for the most part.

The problem is a game like Philadelphia looks bad when Hurts has 376 yards passing or whatever it was but was their pass game going to ever hurt us at any point? Like come on.

If it's as simple as blow out victories cause teams to get additional yardage, how do you explain the #1 and #4 defenses having a point differential about 50 points more than us?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Now you're getting it! You literally either win or you lose.

You can be a great player and have a HOF career, but not everyone can be a winner.

How can a player that's never won anything be called a winner? Only the participation trophy people believes everyone can be a winner.

So why does the NFL have a HOF? Or I guess specifically, why are players who never won a SB allowed in the HOF? Why is there a pro-bowl? All-Pro teams? Why do teams have banners for winning a conference? Or a division? Winning a Super Bowl may be the only thing that matters to you, but all of these things have clearly been important to the NFL long before the "participation trophy" generation :rolleyes:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So why does the NFL have a HOF? Or I guess specifically, why are players who never won a SB allowed in the HOF? Why is there a pro-bowl? All-Pro teams? Why do teams have banners for winning a conference? Or a division? Winning a Super Bowl may be the only thing that matters to you, but all of these things have clearly been important to the NFL long before the "participation trophy" generation :rolleyes:

Its almost like individual players need to try thier best wether they or on a good team or rebuilding team..right? what if the players of 27 teams looked around every year and said "well we aint winning no since in trying"...that would make for a great season....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Finish this sentence for me..... If you don't win you ____

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Its almost like individual players need to try thier best wether they or on a good team or rebuilding team..right? what if they players of 27 teams looked around every year and said "well we aint winning no since in trying"...that would make for a great season....
Finish this sentence for me..... If you don't win you ____

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well done . But the trolls won’t surrender. Their entire intent is to incite a reaction. Keep up the good work!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is something else I just heard on GMFB.
I decided to just post it here. It has to do with fans being hypocrite, all over the NFL, not just on here.

They had a segment about blaming others. And were talking about Mahomes and his son far bad year he is having. Bad year as not up to his 2 previous years.
So they were talking about how it is not fair to blame Mahomes when others are at fault. Like receivers dropping passes. Other missed assignments. I did not hear all of it, and do not want to go on about it.

My point is, all the Dak dislikers would blame Dak on a tipped ball INT. Saying it should been more on target though it was right in the numbers. Pundits were guilty of this as well. But, hold on, it is Mahomes, so it is not his fault.

Just wanted to point out the narratives and agendas. But most of us already know this. :D

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I honest don’t know where he’s going with this. I mean…if you don’t win…you didn’t win o_O

seems redundant…we already established that you didn’t win
There can be only one intent . To troll Cowboy fans that our QB is a loser cause he hasn’t won a championship.

It’s basically all they have left at this time to troll our QB over.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The reason people think that Brady and Rodgers could win a Super Bowl with this roster is because we have seen them win a Super Bowl before.

I disagree slightly. You see a QB make elite, jaw dropping plays and you believe that guy can win a SB whether or not he has. Absolutely zero doubt that Marino could have won a SB. If Elway, Young, P Manning, hadn't finally gotten to the mountain top, there would have still been zero doubt. You know they can carry their portion of the load plus some.
Right now, young QB's like Allen, Murray, Burrow & Herbert are building that kind of belief.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Here is something else I just heard on GMFB.
I decided to just post it here. It has to do with fans being hypocrite, all over the NFL, not just on here.

They had a segment about blaming others. And were talking about Mahomes and his son far bad year he is having. Bad year as not up to his 2 previous years.
So they were talking about how it is not fair to blame Mahomes when others are at fault. Like receivers dropping passes. Other missed assignments. I did not hear all of it, and do not want to go on about it.

My point is, all the Dak dislikers would blame Dak on a tipped ball INT. Saying it should been more on target though it was right in the numbers. Pundits were guilty of this as well. But, hold on, it is Mahomes, so it is not his fault.

Just wanted to point out the narratives and agendas. But most of us already know this. :D
But remember according to our lead troll here that Mahomes might be suking this year but he’s still a winner. Something Dak isn’t yet. Lol

Yea, the agendas are overwhelming. Well done!