A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So now you’re disputing actual players comments . Lol

Only what you type here matters. Lol
he makes his own rules. his rules. his opinion. that's why he is in a corner by himself, talking to himself and agreeing with himself....like I said, none of the other usual trolls and trolls they are even agree with him. they are laughing too

but hey, he is going to try and stick to his guns, because he hates to lose an argument. to him its a sign of weakness...makes him vunerable......shows lack of confidence

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
wait...I asked about pass defense and you talked about run defense. you have to be somekind of stupid...or perhaps have brain dyslexia.....

Do you really think we have a top 5 run defense?

If those stats I posted are correct it should explain why. We are blowing teams out and they are abandoning the run and throwing a lot.

Just like Hurts throwing for nearly 400 yards on us and the game was over early.

These things are complex and these stats are just a way to dumb things down for people who don’t know what they are watching.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he makes his own rules. his rules. his opinion. that's why he is in a corner by himself, talking to himself and agreeing with himself....like I said, none of the other usual trolls and trolls they are even agree with him. they are laughing too

but hey, he is going to try and stick to his guns, because he hates to lose an argument. to him its a sign of weakness...makes him vunerable......shows lack of confidence
If the weakest of the weak is saying something I'm saying is a weakness then maybe I do need to switch my game up a little.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Has he contributed to a Super Bowl winning team yet?

No?

Then he is just another great, HOF caliber player, that up to this point has failed to reach the ultimate goal of his sport. A Championship.

There can only be winners and losers in the NFL. You're a loser until you're a winner.

P.S. I don't care about individual awards and money. So you can save it before you decide to bring something like up. A Super Bowl is all that matters. Dan Marino would trade his MVPs for a Ring any day.
Unfortunately, that's not how team sports work Sparky. Wins, losses and including championships are a team statistic. Some like to judge players by them, but realistically individual statistics illustrate a player more than 53 players do.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Look at ya'll fangirling over me.

It's so cute
oh, now you are trying to throw insults and divert....so when did you feel you lost this argument?....I am just keep pulling you along and enjoying the entertainment....

btw, you are a winner. you have won the troll championship for this thread...no participation trophy for you. its the real thing...congrats....:)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Do you really think we have a top 5 run defense?

If those stats I posted are correct it should explain why. We are blowing teams out and they are abandoning the run and throwing a lot.

Just like Hurts throwing for nearly 400 yards on us and the game was over early.

These things are complex and these stats are just a way to dumb things down for people who don’t know what they are watching.
you are avoding.....you are squirming. I asked a very simple direct question.....and your ADHD took over....I asked about pass defense, you responded with run defense.

answer the question I asked first....do you think the 29th pass defense a strength and its good? we will discuss the run defense next....I am trying to spoon feed you, teach you. so come along child

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We're bottom half of the league in yards per carry allowed though.

Teams aren't running because they are trying to keep up with us, but the run defense is not good, it's just being helped by our offense putting up points and forcing teams to pass so much.
When you have the lead and teams have to pass to catch up, of course they're going to gain yardage on runs if we're in soft zones/prevent.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
All situations aren’t the same.

These stats are dumbing down a complex thing.

Remember when Mike Zimmer used to have the leagues best statistical defenses here but we were absolute trash?

I’m not saying Dallas is some great defense but they are above average and might be the best defense in the league in terms of playmaking.

Look what the Chargers did to the Browns.. Explain that one if their defense is sooo much better than ours.

Sometimes a good defense has bad days, sometimes a good defense faces a bad matchup. It happens, but through 6 games the Browns have been better on defense than us. Most teams have. However on average, these things tend to balance out. If Cleveland drops to 15th by week 12, we can probably conclude that they weren’t that good to begin with. And the same goes for us, if we’re top 10 by week 12, then odds are it was just a combination of injuries and youth that held us back.

However, using blowouts to explain out rankings…in the 20s makes no sense. As I’ve already stated, which you haven’t really addressed, just attempted to answer a question with a question, there are teams with larger point differentials that are significantly better on defense.

One major flaw in your claim is while yes blow outs can explain an imbalance between passing yards and rushing yards allowed and we certainly have one, the other stats don’t support that we’re anything above average. 5th in rushing yards allowed per game, but 18th in yards per attempt. So is it teams can’t run on us, or they abandon the run? 28th in passing yards allowed per game and 27th in yards per attempt…so it’s clearly not just a volume issue. 14th in completion percentage allowed, 28th in sacks…despite the teams being forced to pass more…

You claim I’m dumbing down a complex issue, but you’re literally basing your opinion of the defense on one category, turnovers, and then wins and losses including wins and losses

Give us the same defense and an anemic offense like we had last year when Dak went down, and we probably drop a few more spots in every category.

The defense is playing well, in large part due to the amount of pressure we put on offenses to keep up with us. Opposing offenses can’t play conservative and expect to keep up with us, but to claim they’re above average is ridiculous. They’re…and I mean specifically Trevon Diggs…are good at forcing turnovers. And we’re really good at that, thanks to him. Everything else is average or worse

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Have fun shining your participation trophies, sport!
LMAO
th

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see you’re now using the same avatar as another poster.

And you’ve hidden all of your personal info after I pointed it out .

Having fun trolling Cowboys nation.
this past summer I told him he was obsessed with Dak and only Dak related topics, obviously bashing him....in looking through his profile, 99% of his posts were Dak related.....as soon as I said that, he made his profile private.....

usually people who have something to hide do that..

then he said he has more likes than I do...as if that matters, but it exposed his mindset......I gave him something like 300 likes across any of his posts I found...you know to make him feel better

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He doesn’t even deny it anymore. He just digs in deeper.
he hates to lose arguments. he sees that as a sign of weakness. it makes him feel superior when he he feels he won an argument, so he will argue, spin, divert, then insult...typical process for him....it shows great lack of confidence....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he hates to lose arguments. he sees that as a sign of weakness. it makes him feel superior when he he feels he won an argument, so he will argue, spin, divert, then insult...typical process for him....it shows great lack of confidence....
Ya'll fangirling over me is the cutest thing I've seen since I joined this forum.