A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yea , lets list all of the loser HOF QB’s like Marino, Fouts, Kelly, Tarkenton and Moon for starters.

That’s all that matters is winning when evaluating QB’s according to this yahoo from Wvirginia. Cause that’s how they do it up in the hills and coal mines . Lol

And why the intent of such a poster with Dak trolling history tendencies is blatantly obvious .

It’s all they have left to bash Dak with.
yeah, but then he says wins/losses are a team thing. and then he said, he never said QBs win/lose, but then I showed him his own comment where he attributed wins/losses to QBs.

then somebody corrected him that he means champion not winner...he argued, but now he adopted it and is spinning away from winner to champion....

I am sure I am being emotional about calling our his ********* LOL ;)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah I never said they have any guarantees.

People just looking for excuses on our team as to why we can’t win is ridiculous and acting like our defense is awful because of some stat they read is awful.

Dallas is running away with some of these games quick while shutting opposing offenses down and making plays for the most part.

The problem is a game like Philadelphia looks bad when Hurts has 376 yards passing or whatever it was but was their pass game going to ever hurt us at any point? Like come on.
so is our pass defense good? or Awful? we are ranked 29th.....please spin away

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If it's as simple as blow out victories cause teams to get additional yardage, how do you explain the #1 and #4 defenses having a point differential about 50 points more than us?

All situations aren’t the same.

These stats are dumbing down a complex thing.

Remember when Mike Zimmer used to have the leagues best statistical defenses here but we were absolute trash?

I’m not saying Dallas is some great defense but they are above average and might be the best defense in the league in terms of playmaking.

Look what the Chargers did to the Browns.. Explain that one if their defense is sooo much better than ours.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
ask him what that makes Zack Martin....
Has he contributed to a Super Bowl winning team yet?

No?

Then he is just another great, HOF caliber player, that up to this point has failed to reach the ultimate goal of his sport. A Championship.

There can only be winners and losers in the NFL. You're a loser until you're a winner.

P.S. I don't care about individual awards and money. So you can save it before you decide to bring something like up. A Super Bowl is all that matters. Dan Marino would trade his MVPs for a Ring any day.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
More troll like behavior from above …

“These stats are dumbing down a complex thing. I’m not saying Dallas is some great defense but they are above average and might be the best defense in the league in terms of playmaking.”

Obviously attempting to dismiss the stats and facts with own narrative .

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'll come up with something new when you stop being emotional. If the shoe fits then wear it.

You're trying to be technical about the word winner and champion because you are weak and have nothing, but you can't resist speaking because, let's be real, you care a lot about my thoughts on things.

Every single time you do things like this you show just how much I really own you. Now, get a out pen and paper and get ready for my lunch order.
LOL. so you are still going to stick to the emotional angle because you got nothing else. you lost the argument several times to several posters.......LOL....too funny. too high schoolish..

so now its a technicality issue, yet on this very thread you asked me to call Dak a loser (are you going to deny that?).......at least stick to your guns man...stick to winner/loser analogy and argue argue argue....oh wait I forgot your nick name is flip-flop...never mind LOL

and btw, congrats you are trying to come up with something new...."you own me"...so now we have living in your head, my rules-my opinion, being emotional and we add to it "I own you"....took you a while to try and come up with something new. not that impressed though, I know you can do better

you got owned in this thread by multiple posters....you dove head first into knee deep ********* of your own....you having a hard time breathing...too funny.

and what would you like for lunch? how many times should I flip your burger sir? would you like me to shine your shoes as well? I can wipe your *** too if you like....come on that was truly high schoolish. you can insult better than that

I am sure you are going to say, you didn't read this (that's part of your routine as well) ;)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Has he contributed to a Super Bowl winning team yet?

No?

Then he is just another great, HOF caliber player, that up to this point has failed to reach the ultimate goal of his sport. A Championship.

There can only be winners and losers in the NFL. You're a loser until you're a winner.

P.S. I don't care about individual awards and money. So you can save it before you decide to bring something like up. A Super Bowl is all that matters. Dan Marino would trade his MVPs for a Ring any day.
You don’t know that. More Troll like BS.

I can tell you Drew Pearson amd Cliff Harris recently said this was their greatest honor of their careers being inducted.

Winning championships is a team award . Great accomplishments but most HOFamers have stated induction was the pinnacle of their careers. There’s no greater honor.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. so you are still going to stick to the emotional angle because you got nothing else. you lost the argument several times to several posters.......LOL....too funny. too high schoolish..

so now its a technicality issue, yet on this very thread you asked me to call Dak a loser (are you going to deny that?).......at least stick to your guns man...stick to winner/loser analogy and argue argue argue....oh wait I forgot your nick name is flip-flop...never mind LOL

and btw, congrats you are trying to come up with something new...."you own me"...so now we have living in your head, my rules-my opinion, being emotional and we add to it "I own you"....took you a while to try and come up with something new. not that impressed though, I know you can do better

you got owned in this thread by multiple posters....you dove head first into knee deep ********* of your own....you having a hard time breathing...too funny.

and what would you like for lunch? how many times should I flip your burger sir? would you like me to shine your shoes as well? I can wipe your *** too if you like....come on that was truly high schoolish. you can insult better than that

I am sure you are going to say, you didn't read this (that's part of your routine as well) ;)
You're right. I definitely didn't read this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don’t know that. More Troll like BS.

I can tell you Drew Pearson amd Cliff Harris recently said this was their greatest honor of their careers being inducted.

Winning championships is a team award . Great accomplishments but most HOFamers have stated induction was the pinnacle of their careers.
It's easy for winners like Pearson and Harris to say that because they have reached the ultimate goal in their sport.

The HOF is just the icing on the cake for them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
so is our pass defense good? or Awful? we are ranked 29th.....please spin away

I may be looking at this wrong but..

According to this we have a top 5 run defense on average yards per game.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/dalla...s?category=defense&season=2021&seasonType=reg

So the blow outs would explain the yards.

If you look at the Chargers they have the worst Run defense and one of the best pass defenses on average per game.

I could be looking at those stats completely wrong.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
More evidence ..

31 teams and players are losers every year.

No red flags here. Lol
th
when he called Marino a loser, I laughed so hard.... and he will argue argue argue and in the end he will say, I make my own rules....that's why he is alone in a corner by himself, talking to himself. nobody else and I mean not even the usual trolls agree with him. that's the truly sad and pathetic part.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

According to this we have a top 5 run defense.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/dalla...s?category=defense&season=2021&seasonType=reg

If you look at the Chargers they have the worst Run defense and one of the best pass defenses on average per game.

We're bottom half of the league in yards per carry allowed though.

Teams aren't running because they are trying to keep up with us, but the run defense is not good, it's just being helped by our offense putting up points and forcing teams to pass so much.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's easy for winners like Pearson and Harris to say that because they have reached the ultimate goal in their sport.

The HOF is just the icing on the cake for them.
So now you’re disputing actual players comments . Lol

Only what you type here matters. Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

According to this we have a top 5 run defense on average yards per game.

wait...I asked about pass defense and you talked about run defense. you have to be somekind of stupid...or perhaps have brain dyslexia.....