A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’ve explained it.

Teams are abandoning the run and throwing it because we are beating their ***.
so you are saying our offense is good, but you are not happy with the offense...as you said originally.

also, you are clueless, go look at play by play and breakdown of pass vs. run in first 3 quarters and passing yards in the first 3 quarters....you are in for a surprise. did tampa abandon the run in a close game? they gashed our pass defense. how about chargers? how about Patriots?

go, do some homework instead of making assumptions....

lqmac1

Reaction score
Good lordy, what dumb take.
Man, this forum can get some doozies
:lmao:
Where was the lie? Y’all are quick to jump on Staffords dick and ignore the fact that he’s had a lot more losing seasons than winning and has never won a playoff game.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Calvin johnson wasnt a world beater and the lions only had johnson. Their offense was never stacked. Johnson was good but when it came down to it teams could easily plan to shut him down. Not to mention the lions running games sucked too back then.

Stafford definitely has better offensive peices and i believe he could do more damage than what he did with the lions.
He’s a first ballot Hall of Famer and in conversation for greatest of all time. Dude had like 2000 yards receiving and a perennial all pro.

Not quite sure how much of a “world beater” you can be than that

lqmac1

Reaction score
Stafford is ranked #1 in QBR, Dak is ranked 16th
Stafford is ranked #3 in QB rating, Dak is ranked 4th.
Dak played 6 games and Staff has played 7!

He couldn’t win for **** in Detroit while Goff was winning in LA. Now he’s winning in LA and Goff can’t buy a W in Detroit. Stafford is definitely the better of the two! I think McVay deserves most of the credit for success in LA

GORICO

Reaction score
If you think Dallas can go to and win a Super Bowl then you can excuse yourself from this thread.

For those of who like to blame our defense, McCarthy, lack of playoff experience or whatever other excuse you can think of then this thread is for you.

If Dallas had Tom Brady right now would you think they could win a Super Bowl? Yep.

Rodgers? Yep.

Do you think the Cardinals have a better roster then us?

The Rams? Maybe they do.

But top to bottom Dallas has at worst the 2nd best roster in the NFC.

All of these “I don’t think we can win a Super Bowl because of our defense” is really you just saying Dak isn’t good enough because this defense is more than good enough. This defense isn’t stopping what some of you call an elite QB from winning anything.

Our defense paired with Tampa’s offense wouldn’t make anyone doubt Tampa, Arizona, GB, Or LA’s odds of winning a Super Bowl but right here on our own forum I see it used as an excuse all of the time but the reality is you don’t believe Dak can beat a guy like Rodgers even with a much better team than his.

I do believe this team can win a championship. I do think Dallas and LA have the best top to bottom NFC rosters and unlike a lot of you already making excuses I do think this version of Dak is more than enough.

Our fans keep turning over every rock to find everything that’s not perfect about this team to use as a future excuse while outside of this fan base everyone is envious because of how talent loaded we are.

total agreement....good solid reasoning

GORICO

Reaction score
Okay, I'm glad I read the whole thing. At first I thought it was a Dak bashing thread, but it's really a fan bashing thread.

Any Cowboys fan who thinks we can't get to and win the SB this year is simply protecting himself from possible disappointment, or hoping to prove he was right 5 years ago when he said we'd never win another one while JJ was in charge.

Any fan who believes we can win one is right. We might not, but we certainly can.

agree

DFWJC

Reaction score
Where was the lie? Y’all are quick to jump on Staffords dick and ignore the fact that he’s had a lot more losing seasons than winning and has never won a playoff game.
There are 44 other players on the team besides Calvin Johnson.

I'm not here saying Stafford is the greatest or anything, but your arguments make it seem like you never played teams sports before.

I don't think Stafford's in his prime anymore, as he got the crap beat out of him for 12 years in Detroit.
But you keep talking about Detroit. Well, now he's on a good team so we'll see how he does. Most people who know the game realize this guy is talented. Not saying the best, but very, very good.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak is more than good enough to win a Super Bowl. But every QB needs a good team behind him. To argue otherwise is silly.
I think he said he thoughtt we could win it with Dak, unless I missed someting.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has never had a losing season
Wait........wut?!?!

Dak's team was 1-3 last year when he was injured and lost for the year. (He was a watermelon kick against Atlanta from being 0-4). His team also finished 6-10.

By any measure......Dak had a losing record last season (AKA a losing season).

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Dak is more than enough to win a Championship. I think our D will be better in December.

Dak is elite...

But it was MM and the new staff that is getting the best out of the talent...
sprinkle in D-law, Joseph ,Wilson and Gallimore. :thumbup:I can't think of a team going in that would say. "We got this".

Section446

Reaction score
As long as everything around him is going great and he continues to be surrounded by the best talent in the league, Dak can win a Super Bowl.

Motorola

Reaction score
If you think Dallas can go to and win a Super Bowl then you can excuse yourself from this thread.

For those of who like to blame our defense, McCarthy, lack of playoff experience or whatever other excuse you can think of then this thread is for you.

If Dallas had Tom Brady right now would you think they could win a Super Bowl? Yep.

Rodgers? Yep.

The Rams? Maybe they do.

Longtime CZ member ranting about the Have

All of these “I don’t think we can win a Super Bowl because of our defense” is really you just saying Dak isn’t good enough because this defense is more than good enough. This defense isn’t stopping what some of you call an elite QB from winning anything.

Our defense paired with Tampa’s offense wouldn’t make anyone doubt Tampa, Arizona, GB, Or LA’s odds of winning a Super Bowl but right here on our own forum I see it used as an excuse all of the time but the reality is you don’t believe Dak can beat a guy like Rodgers even with a much better team than his.

I do believe this team can win a championship. I do think Dallas and LA have the best top to bottom NFC rosters and unlike a lot of you already making excuses I do think this version of Dak is more than enough.

Our fans keep turning over every rock to find everything that’s not perfect about this team to use as a future excuse while outside of this fan base everyone is envious because of how talent loaded we are.

Motorola

Reaction score

Rodgers? Yep.

The Rams? Maybe they do.

Longtime CZ member posting a somewhat positive rant about the Cowboys successful season so far in 2021.

lqmac1

Reaction score
There are 44 other players on the team besides Calvin Johnson.

I'm not here saying Stafford is the greatest or anything, but your arguments make it seem like you never played teams sports before.

I don't think Stafford's in his prime anymore, as he got the crap beat out of him for 12 years in Detroit.
But you keep talking about Detroit. Well, now he's on a good team so we'll see how he does. Most people who know the game realize this guy is talented. Not saying the best, but very, very good.
I didn’t say he was a bad quarterback. Not even close.

All I said was that he’s not as great as the media and everyone else portrays him to be which seems like you agree by your “greatest” comment.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Wait........wut?!?!

Dak's team was 1-3 last year when he was injured and lost for the year. (He was a watermelon kick against Atlanta from being 0-4). His team also finished 6-10.

By any measure......Dak had a losing record last season (AKA a losing season).
I don’t know how you view ****, but clearly he didn’t have a full season last year. He had a losing record when he got injured, but that wasn’t a full season.

You Dak haters never cease to amaze by how dumb you are and how far you reach to try and prove a point that doesn’t exist. I mean I would understand if he was 0-7 or something, but 1-3 is nothing to come back from, especially in the beginning of the season.

Guy is literally a favorite for MVP this year loll. You’re miserable!

Like I said, Dak has never had a losing season.

stiletto

Reaction score

Rodgers? Yep.

The Rams? Maybe they do.

I am a little late to the party, haven't read responses/yours but what exactly does any of this have to do with Dak? You are just trying to nail Jelly to a Tree....

lqmac1

Reaction score
What has he won?
More than Stafford has ever won. At least Dak has a playoff win.

His career isn't close to being over. I don’t understand how you hate on the quarterback of your team so much when he is favorite to be MVP. Even the outside world is telling you how good he is.

Go root for the Texans or some ****. Kick rocks

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t know how you view ****, but clearly he didn’t have a full season last year. He had a losing record when he got injured, but that wasn’t a full season.

You Dak haters never cease to amaze by how dumb you are and how far you reach to try and prove a point that doesn’t exist. I mean I would understand if he was 0-7 or something, but 1-3 is nothing to come back from, especially in the beginning of the season.

Guy is literally a favorite for MVP this year loll. You’re miserable!

Like I said, Dak has never had a losing season.
For the record......you have no clue what you are saying when you are calling me “you Dak haters”.

I love Dak. Always have.
I don’t like his record breaking contract.
But Dak the player.....I am a big fan.

With that said, Dak still had a losing year last year (and that is coming from a big Dak fan). I can just be honest with it. I’m not a blind homer like some are here. It doesn’t make me a troll or miserable to be honest with the facts.

PS. I will say it again. I think Dak is great.