A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m not condoning any of it.

Bad attitude from one person (you) brings bad attitude from the other person.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Accept personal responsibility for your part too.

What a dumb take.

My opinion on a football forum about football that you don’t agree with shouldn’t make your Neanderthal brain kick on and you just start saying dumb stuff like that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a dumb take.

My opinion on a football forum about football that you don’t agree with shouldn’t make your Neanderthal brain kick on and you just start saying dumb stuff like that.

Just like I said, you have ZERO personal accountability.

Your failing, nobody else’s.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just like I said, you have ZERO personal accountability.

Your failing, nobody else’s.

Personal accountability for what? An opinion about football?

You don’t agree with my football opinion so I need to take personal accountability for it?

What a stupid take. The only one failing is you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personal accountability for what? An opinion about football?

You don’t agree with my football opinion so I need to take personal accountability for it?

What a stupid take. The only one failing is you.

It’s your ATTITUDE about it, not your opinion. But see that’s your issue, never YOU but always THE OTHER GUY.

Grow up and look in the mirror.

Don’t start an asinine revisionist history thread like this and then play the victim.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s your ATTITUDE about it, not your opinion. But see that’s your issue, never YOU but always THE OTHER GUY.

Grow up and look in the mirror.

Don’t start an asinine revisionist history thread like this and then play the victim.

Maybe you could make a protocol on the correct way to post opinions about football.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you could make a protocol on the correct way to post opinions about football.

Or maybe you could do some much-needed self-reflection?

Doubtful, because it requires a level of maturity you clearly lack, as evidenced by this embarrassing thread.

The only “harsh truth” is that you actually think you ‘know football’ when in fact you don’t know your *** from a hole in the ground.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Or maybe you could do some much-needed self-reflection?

Doubtful, because it requires a level of maturity you clearly lack, as evidenced by this embarrassing thread.

The only “harsh truth” is that you actually think you ‘know football’ when in fact you don’t know your *** from a hole in the ground.

Yeah I don’t need to reflect about an opinion I made about football.

If you think I do then maybe you should reflect on why you take someone’s sports opinion so serious and personal.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Opinions are held accountable . At some point you need to get it right or they fall on deaf ears.

Otherwise it comes off like a blind man throwing darts hoping something sticks .

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I don’t need to reflect about an opinion I made about football.

Clearly. Zero thought put into the first time, even less afterwards. A sad, little person.

If you think I do then maybe you should reflect on why you take someone’s sports opinion so serious and personal that you think you can just say whatever you want.

Call it a low tolerance for bull****. I guess you think that you’re free and clear to spew out whatever nonsense you choose without consequence or ramifications? Well, you’re wrong.

Don’t talk ‘harsh reality’ to anybody when nobody is more wrong than YOU here. And if you do, be prepared for the consequences of your own actions.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Clearly. Zero thought put into the first time, even less afterwards. A sad, little person.

Call it a low tolerance for bull****. I guess you think that you’re free and clear to spew out whatever nonsense you choose without consequence or ramifications? Well, you’re wrong.

Don’t talk ‘harsh reality’ to anybody when nobody is more wrong than YOU here. And if you do, be prepared for the consequences of your own actions.

What were my actions? The football opinion?

Boy you are doing some kind of spin job for an absolutely moronic opinion you have. Keep defending it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Opinions are held accountable . At some point you need to get it right or they fall on deaf ears.

Otherwise it comes like a blind man throwing darts hoping something sticks .
I don't know why but I pictured this and it made me giggle.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What side of this fight should I be on? I can play either role if it gets likes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know why but I pictured this and it made me giggle.
Lol

th

Reactions: G2

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What were my actions? The football opinion?

This embarrassing thread. Where the totally wrong guy actually tries to lecture anyone about anything to do with Dak Prescott. The Village Idiot doesn’t give anyone else advice.

Boy you are doing some kind of spin job for an absolutely moronic opinion you have. Keep defending it.

Pot meet kettle. Nothing more “absolutely moronic” than this thread and it’s creator.

An idiot who was completely wrong in everything they said about Dak Prescott has the ignorance and total lack of class to start a thread trying to lecture other people about excuses. The ultimate irony.

Given your track record, you don’t have **** to say to anybody on the subject. Absolutely nothing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll say it again too.

Dan Marino retired a loser because he never lead his team to the ultimate goal. A Super Bowl win.

Being great and being a winner are two different things.

Now, go cry about it. I enjoy your tears and your emotional takes.
Dan Marino was a loser?:lmao: One of the best NFL QB’s ever. Just because he never won a championship doesn’t make him a loser.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This embarrassing thread. Where the totally wrong guy actually tries to lecture anyone about anything to do with Dak Prescott. The Village Idiot doesn’t give anyone else advice.

Pot meet kettle. Nothing more “absolutely moronic” than this thread and it’s creator.

An idiot who was completely wrong in everything they said about Dak Prescott has the ignorance and total lack of class to start a thread trying to lecture other people about excuses. The ultimate irony.

Given your track record, you don’t have **** to say to anybody on the subject. Absolutely nothing.

If you don’t like the thread there is always the option to not post in it.

Its 24 pages long for a reason but you’ve made it very clear that your opinion is all that matters and if you don’t like someone else’s football opinion it gives you the right to say whatever you want.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Your emotions are getting the best of you.

I ow
The 31 teams thing is false and just another example of you trying to twist things because you don't want to accept the truth. Your feels won't let you.

The Chiefs lost the Super Bowl last year, but Mahomes is not a loser. You know why? Because he has lead his to to a Super Bowl win before. There is no requirement that says you need to win the Super Bowl every year to be a winner. If Marinio would have won the Super Bowl in his 2nd year then it didn't matter what he would have done from then on out. Because he would have retired a winner.

You believe everyone should get a trophy at the end. If that's the case then why even play the game? This isn't a kids game, sport. Everyone don't get to be a winner.
You’re embarrassing yourself with this everyone’s a loser unless they’ve won a Super Bowl. That’s naive, ignorant and just outright stupid.