**Aaron Hernandez charged with murder/released by Pats** - Update post #247

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;5103125 said:
They don't have to be false statements from the police. They could always say they see something that was suspicious and go to the judge with basic reasoning for a search warrant. And they will get it. All it takes is 'probable cause.' *Some* cops will lie to get the search warrant, but more often than not they don't need to lie because 'probable cause' is a rather ambiguous term.

The fact is that somebody like Hernandez, who is wealthy and famous, is FAR more likely to get off scott free on a crime they do commit than they are to be framed for a crime. We've seen this time and time again with athletes and celebrities where they have the power and money to get themselves off with their high priced attorneys and their fame.

Jason Williams admitted to pointing a gun at a man, pulling the trigger and killing him at point blank range and was found innocent. And we all know about the OJ case.

Hernandez didn't want to talk to cops because he has something to hide. In just a short time, it has been uncovered of him having a dubious past.

YR

or he knows he doesn't have to talk to them, not talking to the fuzz does not mean you have something to hide.

I prefer not talking to them and I have committed no crime either.

rynochop

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5103117 said:
Dude!! Aaron Hernandez has been driving around for a solid 30 mins..... If he's not guilty he's really weird

Someones gotta put up a meme with Tom Brady in the drivers seat

Rogah

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;5103115 said:
I didnt know Aaron had history like that.

You only have so many chances before you run out of luck.
Kind of off topic here, but I think that's what happened to OJ. The guy literally got away with murder so I think he felt he was kinda invincible, so he went ahead and did a boneheaded crime in Vegas... his problem was over there the courtrooms are courtrooms instead of circuses, so he was found guilty.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm following a bunch of people on twitter who are giving updates.

******** has a running update of it, which the usual snark behind it..

1:15: Hernandez just pulled into a parking garage at the Prudential Center. Fox notes that Hernandez's lawyer has an office in the complex.

1:25: Having lost track of Hernandez, the ABC helicopter is desperately swiveling its camera, zooming in on every white vehicle it sees. It's sort of sad.

Hugh Douglas weighs in. Thanks, Hugh.

http://********.com/the-fox-boston-station-now-has-a-helicopter-following-a-517558679

rynochop

Reaction score
God I hope this clown wasn't involved, I don't think I could handle another 2year court room drama, or however long oj's deal was.

burmafrd

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5103129 said:
or he knows he doesn't have to talk to them, not talking to the fuzz does not mean you have something to hide.

I prefer not talking to them and I have committed no crime either.

really intelligent attitude.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Hoofbite;5103128 said:
I like how no matter the situation some people's first thought is, "how can I defend the Dallas Cowboys in this situation"

Not defending Brent or the Cowboys, just wondering how the media will play it since it's the beloved pats. At the end of the day I hope Hernandez is not involved, but like Brent he has a past, so no one should be surprised if he is gulity.

I think the Cowboys should have kicked Brent to the curb the day after he got in a wreck.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hernandez Destroyed Surveillance Video, Sources Say

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

The revelations come as multiple sources tell ABC News that the star NFL player has not been ruled out as a suspect in the murder of a semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd, 27, who was Hernandez's friend.

Read the rest: http://abcnews.go.com/story?id=19445131#.UcNDgspMIrc

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, it is looking like he is at least looking at an accessory to murder charge. I don't know if he is involved but it is not looking good in his favor.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 9m

Had been told about security system, cleaners tidbit but couldn't confirm myself.
A cleaning crew was seen leaving the house when us early folks were at the house on Tuesday. Wasn't sure if it was regular or not.
But investigators definitely found it strange that a cleaning crew had obviously been there.

RS12

Reaction score
The stupidest part of this (and there have been alot of stupid parts) is the dumping of the body or killing less than a mile from from his home. As the old saying goes 'if brains were dynamite, he couldnt blow his nose."

joseephuss

Reaction score
RS12;5103168 said:
The stupidest part of this (and there have been alot of stupid parts) is the dumping of the body or killing less than a mile from from his home. As the old saying goes 'if brains were dynamite, he couldnt blow his nose."

They were high on marijuana. The mile they drove home probably took them at least an hour. They probably thought they covered a whole lot more than a mile in that time.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;5103127 said:
Who says he's ratting out anybody?

And if your friend murders somebody and you know about it and are unwilling to say anything about it (unless you have a legitimate fear for your own safety), you're a sad individual.

YR

judge not lest ye be judged Yakuza

rynochop

Reaction score
Breaking his own security system, cell phone and hiring a cleaning crew, he's sure making it easy for investigators.

He either did it or covering up for one of his 'associates'. Thug

RS12

Reaction score
joseephuss;5103170 said:
They were high on marijuana. The mile they drove home probably took them at least an hour. They probably thought they covered a whole lot more than a mile in that time.

They may as well have done it in the back yard and left a note on the body.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
What is going on through peoples heads, turns out Aaron Hernandez is an Apocalypse Zombie, just like the one that tried to jack you last night at the gas station...but you paid him off with change for a beer instead.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
rynochop;5103173 said:
He either did it or covering up for one of his 'associates'. Thug

Or possibly the victim of an elaborate setup by that mastermind Rex Ryan.

RS12

Reaction score
Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP 2m
Hernandez actually is one of the few approachable, “interviewable” Patriots in that locker room. Not a Mensa member, but good for a quote.
Expand

You dont say.