Aaron Rodgers is now 3-18 when trailing entering the fourth quarter

jimmy40

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4383047 said:
Romo has been timed at the same quickness of release as Marino. Rodgers does not have a quicker release than Romo. He does have a stronger arm but no your dead wrong on it. Keep saying he does all you want but that is not true.
lol. nobody turns their shoulders into throws more than Romo. and how do you time a release? from when the arm starts going forward, from when you decide to throw?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jimmy40;4383050 said:
lol. nobody turns their shoulders into throws more than Romo. and how do you time a release? from when the arm starts going forward, from when you decide to throw?

I'm telling what has been shown and timed if you don't like or disagree that is on you. I'm not making it up and not taking anything away from Rodgers. Rodgers throws one of the tightest balls in the game and has a very strong arm and accurate arm. So sit there rag on Romo all you want it does not change what has been shown by outside people who cover the game

burmafrd

Reaction score
jimmy40;4383050 said:

he is fast on the throw and better throwing on the run then rodgers; but then of course he has SO MUCH MORE PRACTICE doing that with our O line.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
jimmy40;4383050 said:

If you don't believe that a release can be timed reliably and consistently, why are you engaged in a debate about which QB has a quicker release? Isn't a commitment to the notion that the quickness of one's release can be reliably measured embedded in your claim that Rodgers has a quicker release?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4383053 said:
I'm telling what has been shown and timed if you don't like or disagree that is on you. I'm not making it up and not taking anything away from Rodgers. Rodgers throws one of the tightest balls in the game and has a very strong arm and accurate arm. So sit there rag on Romo all you want it does not change what has been shown by outside people who cover the game

No, it doesn't. Romo has a very quick release.

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4383047 said:
Romo has been timed at the same quickness of release as Marino. Rodgers does not have a quicker release than Romo. He does have a stronger arm but no your dead wrong on it. Keep saying he does all you want but that is not true.

They have shown the stat numerous times.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
jimmy40;4383050 said:
Back when Romo was first coming to prominence, Fox did a bit where they timed a Marino throw vs. a Romo throw. It came off as a bit phony. It's not like every throw has the same variables and timing. When Dan Marino had to get rid of the ball quickly, I don't think anyone has ever been faster (yet still make a great throw).

Rodgers' game is like Romo's on steroids, without the mistakes. It's not a slight of Romo. Right now, no one is in the same universe as Rodgers except maybe Brees and Brady.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4383075 said:
Back when Romo was first coming to prominence, Fox did a bit where they timed a Marino throw vs. a Romo throw. It came off as a bit phony. It's not like every throw has the same variables and timing. When Dan Marino had to get rid of the ball quickly, I don't think anyone has ever been faster (yet still make a great throw).

Rodgers' game is like Romo's on steroids, without the mistakes. It's not a slight of Romo. Right now, no one is in the same universe as Rodgers except maybe Brees and Brady.

BS. They are not that much better. Yes better; but not in a different universe.

That would be Mcgee or Yates or QBs like that

hmcorp

Reaction score
one thing rodgers, brady, smith and eli got more than romo?

takeaways.

rodgers and smith got 13 more. brady 12 more and eli 6 more.

romo threw more tds than eli and smith. and less picks than brady and rodgers.

love me some romo. wish he got the number of short fields these other guys get.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Romo2Bryant4Six;4383090 said:
Eli Is in another universe, he can make throws down field while looking up at the scoreboard!
He's about to carry his team to yet another SB. It will drive Romo-stat-guys insane when everyone but Cowboy homers start referring to Manning in the same breath as Brees and Rodgers.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
hmcorp;4383089 said:
one thing rodgers, brady, smith and eli got more than romo?

takeaways.

rodgers and smith got 13 more. brady 12 more and eli 6 more.

love me some romo. wish he got the number of short fields these other guys get.

Some will never get it but the simple truth is teams win championships not QB.

I take nothing away from guys like Rodgers, Brees and Brady. Their individual play is great but they don't win games alone it takes others to make wins happen. Be it a WR making circus catches to OL players who give them the time. It is and always has been a team game, is QB important you bet but it still takes the other 10 guys on offense to make it all happen.

Not even getting into the defensive factor where a teams defense can acutally hold the lead instead of handing it right back to the opponet. Which is the reason guys like Flacco and Smith are still in the post season.

perrykemp

Reaction score
hmcorp;4383089 said:

Stat check. Rodgers through 6 picks this season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4383093 said:
He's about to carry his team to yet another SB. It will drive Romo-stat-guys insane when everyone but Cowboy homers start referring to Manning in the same breath as Brees and Rodgers.

He is carrying them? I seem to recall a NY defense that stopped one of the best offense in the league. But I guess their play and the fact that put the ball back in the hands of the offense does not mean a thing? :laugh2:

Yeah it is all Eli. :laugh2:

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4383101 said:
He is carrying them? I seem to recall a NY defense that stopped one of the best offense in the league. But I guess their play and the fact that put the ball back in the hands of the offense does not mean a thing? :laugh2:

Yeah it is all Eli. :laugh2:

The defense, I mean Eli also held the Falcons 7th ranked
Offense to little points with his dominant pass rush and coverage skills