Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
juckie;2319871 said:
RW,Bennet and Tank were with him.This is nothing but an argument.
Yep. We're all constantly involved in violent confrontations where the police are called, right?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2319877 said:
Yep. We're all constantly involved in violent confrontations where the police are called, right?

Ive been in a few and not a single police report came of it.

It does happen. Not everyone is an ANGEL like most here. :rolleyes:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
REPORT: PACMAN GETS IN A FIGHT

Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 7:36 p.m. EDT

For those of you who had October 7 as the date on which cornerback Pacman Jones gets into trouble, it’s time to collect your prize.
According to CBS 11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Jones got into a fight with a bodyguard on Tuesday night at an upscale Dallas hotel.
The team isn’t commenting on the situation.
Per the report, it was a “violent confrontation” in a bathroom. Patrons could clearly hear that a fight was occurring, and at least one mirror in the bathroom was broken. Jones reportedly left the hotel without paying his bar tab.
Ironically, Commissioner Roger Goodell met with the Cowboys on Wednesday. Goodell had this to say regarding Pacman:
“Adam knows how much emphasis I put on making sure that he makes good choices going forward, that he avoids situations where he can reflect poorly on himself, the Cowboys or the NFL. So far he seems to have been able to do that very effectively. I am supportive of him and am hopeful that he will be able to do that for the rest of his life. I am hoping he will not only be a great NFL player but he will continue to do the right things so he can lead a productive life off the field as well.”

It is too early to say bye bye Pac-Man?

juck

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2319877 said:

If u have a loud drunken argument in a hotel as prestigious as that yes they call the cops.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2319880 said:
REPORT: PACMAN GETS IN A FIGHT

Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 7:36 p.m. EDT

For those of you who had October 7 as the date on which cornerback Pacman Jones gets into trouble, it’s time to collect your prize.
According to CBS 11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Jones got into a fight with a bodyguard on Tuesday night at an upscale Dallas hotel.
The team isn’t commenting on the situation.
Per the report, it was a “violent confrontation” in a bathroom. Patrons could clearly hear that a fight was occurring, and at least one mirror in the bathroom was broken. Jones reportedly left the hotel without paying his bar tab.
Ironically, Commissioner Roger Goodell met with the Cowboys on Wednesday. Goodell had this to say regarding Pacman:
“Adam knows how much emphasis I put on making sure that he makes good choices going forward, that he avoids situations where he can reflect poorly on himself, the Cowboys or the NFL. So far he seems to have been able to do that very effectively. I am supportive of him and am hopeful that he will be able to do that for the rest of his life. I am hoping he will not only be a great NFL player but he will continue to do the right things so he can lead a productive life off the field as well.”

It is too early to say bye bye Pac-Man?

So you start another thread so that it can be MERGED with the other thread?

BRILLIANT !!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
juckie;2319871 said:
RW,Bennet and Tank were with him.This is nothing but an argument.
Aw hell, we're going to lose Tank and Pacman all at once.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Dallas;2319883 said:
So you start another thread so that it can be MERGED with the other thread?

BRILLIANT !!!
Yeah yeah, I posted w/o checking first. I hope you can forgive me oh perfect one!

coogrfan

Reaction score
WG5516;2319752 said:
Just got off the phone with Jerry, here is synopisis of what he had to say:

Adam was in a hotel room in north Dallas, stepped out of the room while one of his two guards were sleeping. When the other woke, he questioned the judgment of the other guard for allowing Adam to leave without either one of them. The guards got into an arguement, when Adam returned, he noticed the broken furniture and decided it was best to leave.

:laugh2: ... :bow:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I can't wait for the 'some chick had her cell phone cam on' video to come which will show Pacman acting all tough as he leaves he hotel, lol.