All or Nothing: Dallas Cowboys

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching episode one. If you don't know why they cut Dez after watching this episode, you're nuts.

Jerry cutting Jason off so HE can address the team after a loss, and then telling them not to make too much of that loss.. He is such an embarrassment. Garrett stinks, but no coach can function with that undermining turd in charge.

Last edited:

GreenMean69

Reaction score
I watched it and thought it was funny as hell. They definitely put on a show at first . When the season started to get real you can see the truth peak out. Jerry needs to keep his *** away from the team.The meetings are funny because Jerry talks and then the bobbleheads just start nodding. It shows that problem is the GM and is the teams biggest problem. Since as JJ calls it , its a family business. No one is held accountable the **** just rolls downhill. Owner is not going to fire himself and as big as the Jones family is ... there is generations to come

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
On Dez, what happened to all of the support that was supposed to be there for him? Was Calvin hill just a one year thing? Noone seemed to be helping him cope with obvious issues. It seemed like they were just dealing with him without any plan for managing what seems to be at best a mild disorder.

I'm sure lots of stuff was omitted

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
They are NOT football people and they have turned our Cowboys to a Family Toy.....23 yrs of no Glory and counting....

After almost 30 years in the profession, when do they become “football people”. There are many more executives around the league that had not been in their capacity for as long or even close as the Jones. And haven’t even played the game before.

Do you want a name? Who about Howie Roseman.

Now I didn’t say they where good at being football people. LOL

GreenMean69

Reaction score
After almost 30 years in the profession, when do they become “football people”. There are many more executives around the league that had not been in their capacity for as long or even close as the Jones. And haven’t even played the game before.

Howie is more a cap magician with a silver tongue. Joe Douglas is the man that finds the talent . If you notice no one in Philly holds the official title of GM in Philly. So far those 2 have been working great together

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I can work at a hospital for 20 years but that doesn't make me a surgeon. Cleveland, Detroit, Tampa Bay, Washington and Houston have fired their GM for lack of performance over the last 23 years. Houston, Tampa Bay and the Chargers have had more playoff success than the Cowboys over that time span.

It would make you a "hospital person."

And you are wasting everyone's time. It's not going to change until Jerry dies. If you want to hope for that then more power to you.

birdwells1

Reaction score

And you are wasting everyone's time. It's not going to change until Jerry dies. If you want to hope for that then more power to you.

Never said that I want JJ to die, please don't put words in my mouth. You said that it would make you a "hospital person" , so I guess the guy who empties the trash at The Star is a football guy also.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Never said that I want JJ to die, please don't put words in my mouth. You said that it would make you a "hospital person" , so I guess the guy who empties the trash at The Star is a football guy also.

No they would make him a Star Person.

Jerry is the 30 year owner of an NFL team and was a OL on a NCAA college championship team. Stephen is a respected member of the competition committee and has been around football his entire professional life.

i never said you wanted him to die. i said the only way you are going to get what you want is for Jerry to die. You need to find the strength to deal with something you cannot change.

birdwells1

Reaction score

Coming up through the ranks, Roseman did that. The Joneses and Garrett skip all those steps and went straight to the top. The problem with that is the ranks is where the education is, it's where you earn the respect of your peers. It's not just me who doesn't think the Joneses are football people, the rest of the NFL thinks it also

Last edited:

408Cowboy

Reaction score

Working 20 years at a hospital makes you a hospital person? So the X-ray tech or maybe the janitor can run the hospital? How about the cafeteria person?

birdwells1

Reaction score
No they would make him a Star Person.

Jerry is the 30 year owner of an NFL team and was a OL on a NCAA college championship team. Stephen is a respected member of the competition committee and has been around football his entire professional life.

i never said you wanted him to die. i said the only way you are going to get what you want is for Jerry to die. You need to find the strength to deal with something you cannot change.

Me nor you can't change anything with the Cowboys but just because you can't change it doesn't mean that you give "wrong" a free pass.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Sean Lee is a special player. He wasn’t blessed with great genetics(injury prone) but my goodness he may be one of the top football minds ever. He had the best game I’ve ever seen a Lb have vs. the eagles in 2015 @ philly. he single handenly dominated demarco Murray. I really hope we keep this guy in the organization when he’s done playing. He’ll make an amazing DC.

Wood

Reaction score
I cant stop watching it. Garrett is way more of motivator than I anticipated. Almost to point I don't think he is problem. He still needs major improvements in time management in games. If anything I thought Linehan came off weak and didn't relate well with players.