American Idol Fans?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
irvin88;2082556 said:
Cook will win. He will then put out a Daughtry album version 2.0

I don't know about that. I hate what I read this week about Archulettas father. One of the reason I was hoping Sayesha would win. I really don't care who wins next week but I do think Archuletta has the better voice. But not by much....

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel the urge to punch Archuleta in the mouth?

Maybe that's just me.

irvin88

Reaction score
theogt;2082603 said:

Maybe that's just me.

You mean the fact he looks like Eddie Munster and has an "oh gosh" smile on his face while his dad lives out his dream ??:bang2:

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;2082603 said:

Maybe that's just me.

you're not the only one who's felt that way. i've wanted to do that myself.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2082450 said:
It's going to be a David and David finale.
That is the way it should be this year. They were the two most consistent performers all season. I think Carly, the Irish girl was the only one who sang as good as they do overall.

I want to say this about Syesha. There have been some very pretty contestants on this show before, but IMO she is the prettiest overall. What a great smile. Stunning girl.

kristie

Reaction score
irvin88;2082622 said:
You mean the fact he looks like Eddie Munster and has an "oh gosh" smile on his face while his dad lives out his dream ??:bang2:

:laugh2:

irvin88

Reaction score
Hostile;2082675 said:
That is the way it should be this year. They were the two most consistent performers all season. I think Carly, the Irish girl was the only one who sang as good as they do overall.

I want to say this about Syesha. There have been some very pretty contestants on this show before, but IMO she is the prettiest overall. What a great smile. Stunning girl.

Does the words "Katharine McPhee" mean anything to you ?:confused:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
irvin88;2082702 said:
Does the words "Katharine McPhee" mean anything to you ?:confused:
I do think she was pretty too. So was Carrie, the Cook girl this year, Kellie Pickler, the girl with the great legs 2 years ago, and several others. I think Syesha was prettier.

JMO. I have no problem with someone disagreeing.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2082675 said:

Syesha is a very very pretty lady but Katherine McPhee IMO is by far the best looking they have ever had on the show.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I am not sure that Syesha is any prettier than McFee or Carrie Underwood who were just beautiful but I think her inner beauty was projected in her performances, (especially lately) and her personality and genuniness was probably the best of anybody that has ever been on the show.

heavyg

Reaction score
Why is it that we can hear DA breathing the entire time he is singing? You don't hear that from anyone else. Its very annoying. Yes he has a good voice. But EVERY song he sings sounds the same. He always looks and sounds like he is on the verge of passing out. David Cook should win this hands down but I am afraid there are too many pre-pubescent girls voting.....lol

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
heavyg;2083092 said:
Why is it that we can hear DA breathing the entire time he is singing? You don't hear that from anyone else. Its very annoying. Yes he has a good voice. But EVERY song he sings sounds the same. He always looks and sounds like he is on the verge of passing out. David Cook should win this hands down but I am afraid there are too many pre-pubescent girls voting.....lol

And the songs aren't Cooks style. That will hurt him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
heavyg;2083097 said:
What songs are they singing in the final?

They have to sing one or two written by AI and I'm not sure if they allow them to change the arrangement. That will hurt Cook.

heavyg

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2083104 said:
They have to sing one or two written by AI and I'm not sure if they allow them to change the arrangement. That will hurt Cook.

Is this something new? I thought in years past they got to at least sing one of their choosing

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
heavyg;2083107 said:
Is this something new? I thought in years past they got to at least sing one of their choosing

They will get to sign one of their choosing along with the one or ones written by AI.

CoCo

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2083109 said:
They will get to sign one of their choosing along with the one or ones written by AI.

Well that seems like a waste given that this is really a singing competition, but I suppose we do need to be PC. :D

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2082768 said:
Syesha is a very very pretty lady but Katherine McPhee IMO is by far the best looking they have ever had on the show.

up-LICDTPGLIL9K3EDJ

I agree.

McPhee does it for mee.