American Idol Fans?

irvin88

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2088975 said:
The competition wasnt even close. Cook was very good but Archuleta was awesome. I didnt like either of the singers 2nd choices. I thought that Cooks first song was his best but it was not as good as Archuletas. Good job by both guys tonight and both will have successfull recording careers but DA was about as good as any singer has ever been in the finals....

Cook will win. He's way ahead on dial Idol.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2088975 said:
The competition wasnt even close. Cook was very good but Archuleta was awesome. I didnt like either of the singers 2nd choices. I thought that Cooks first song was his best but it was not as good as Archuletas. Good job by both guys tonight and both will have successfull recording careers but DA was about as good as any singer has ever been in the finals....

I agree the competition wasn't even close, but it was Cook who was better. DA was far, far from awesome. Good sure, but he really only did one song, 3 times. It was painfully obvious especially when they showed their clips at the end. It was like he was just singing different parts of the same song as opposed to completely different songs. He has absolutely no versatility or risk taking in him. All he can do is slow songs that have big voice vocal bits so he can try to do a poor Josh Groban impersonation. That was especially true in the 2nd song in which he was average at best. I honestly do not think DA will have much of a career, and as per typical American Idol the judges are pushing him hard in hopes that he will win and help sell records. Cook will be successful either way.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I think that both of them will be successful but if Cook wins the final vote, it won't be because he out-sang David Archuletta. It wasn't even remotely close tonight.

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2089036 said:
really? there's hope yet!:D

Yes, he's going to win. Dial idol has never been wrong in predicting the finals.

Cook is up by a solid 10...last year Sparks was ahead by 13 over lewis.

this site measures the busy signals of phone lines to gauge who is getting more votes.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2089046 said:
I think that both of them will be successful but if Cook wins the final vote, it won't be because he out-sang David Archuletta. It wasn't even remotely close tonight.

I think that's the only thing we'll agree on here.

irvin88

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2089052 said:
I think that's the only thing we'll agree on here.

yes, it wasn't close. Cook won...but the judges man crush on devil child tried to make people think otherwise.:bang2:

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2089036 said:
really? there's hope yet!:D

I voted for the first time this season to prevent the Autistic Avenger from winning!:bang2:

kristie

Reaction score
irvin88;2089053 said:
yes, it wasn't close. Cook won...but the judges man crush on devil child tried to make people think otherwise.:bang2:
i think the judges will fail

FloridaRob

Reaction score
irvin88;2089053 said:

I don't think there is any man crush on anybody. I think the judges really like both singers a lot. These two guys were the top two singers in the competition. DAvid Cook has much better stage presence than DA but DA can out sing him in his sleep....

As far as the calling goes, the show does not air until 8 on the WEst Coast. And they get 4 hrs after it airs there. With it being the same phone numbers how do they keep the East Coast callers from calling for another four hours.

And finally, Reuben Studdard sounded great tonight.

irvin88

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2089060 said:
I don't think there is any man crush on anybody. I think the judges really like both singers a lot. These two guys were the top two singers in the competition. DAvid Cook has much better stage presence than DA but DA can out sing him in his sleep....

As far as the calling goes, the show does not air until 8 on the WEst Coast. And they get 4 hrs after it airs there. With it being the same phone numbers how do they keep the East Coast callers from calling for another four hours.

And finally, Reuben Studdard sounded great tonight.

http://www.dialidol.com

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Liked Cook better all season. Especially when he did Billy Jean. He got outclassed tonight. That kid just flat out sounded great.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I especially liked how Cook made Simon look like a fool after his comments following the last song. Simon didn't look very happy about it.

kristie

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2089088 said:
I especially liked how Cook made Simon look like a fool after his comments following the last song. Simon didn't look very happy about it.

simon deserved it. way to go, david cook!;)

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2089120 said:
i did. cook's lead has increased.

It'll be great if Cook wins tomorrow after that absolute love fest Archie got tonight.

That's be the biggest, "F-you, American Idol," the public could give them.:laugh2:

Underwood had the biggest love fest, but this was close.

kristie

Reaction score
irvin88;2089123 said:
It'll be great if Cook wins tomorrow after that absolute love fest Archie got tonight.

That's be the biggest, "F-you, American Idol," the public could give them.:laugh2:

Underwood had the biggest love fest, but this was close.

absolutely. it's exciting too.:D

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2089124 said:
absolutely. it's exciting too.:D

I hope that someone prepares father Jeff with the real possibility that Archie isn't going to win this thing. They should have security keeping an eye on him, when they announce the winner, as I think he may go ballistic and attack Cookie on stage. The sad thing is I'm not kidding.