American Idol season 8

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
kristie;2698106 said:
what do you guys think of the theme that they're doing for the upcoming week, motown?

I think it would be funny if someone took Aretha's RESPECT and did a bluegrass version of it.

See how that screaming moron Adam likes it.

kristie

Reaction score
i'd like to see someone sing some surpemes like "someday we'll be together" for example. that would be nice.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
kristie;2702080 said:
i'd like to see someone sing some surpemes like "someday we'll be together" for example. that would be nice.

I'd like to see Sex Pistols night... or maybe Plasmatics...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
lane;2703409 said:
matt kicked *** right there...

Loved it as well but Adam is just sick..........the guy is amazing

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2703557 said:
Loved it as well but Adam is just sick..........the guy is amazing
His performance tonight was fantastic. But I don't get the love for the guy. He just sings real high. It's nothing spectacular.

trickblue

Reaction score
Lil should have been gone last week but she got a pass because it was country week...

She stunk again tonight in what should have been her week... disappointing. The gal can sing but she gets worse every week...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
theogt;2703561 said:
His performance tonight was fantastic. But I don't get the love for the guy. He just sings real high. It's nothing spectacular.

I think the guy screams and screeches everything. He's awful. And Lil needs to get the boot as well. This should have been her night and she blew chunks.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
MY GIRL ALLISON STOLE THE SHOW. THAT WAS AMAZING.

Huge fan of Adam, but not tonight. I prefer OTT Adam.

Scott and Michael need to go home STAT.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue;2703631 said:
Lil should have been gone last week but she got a pass because it was country week...

She stunk again tonight in what should have been her week... disappointing. The gal can sing but she gets worse every week...

Wrong as usual :D

Just like last week Michael and Megan were by far the worst

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2703668 said:
MY GIRL ALLISON STOLE THE SHOW. THAT WAS AMAZING.

Huge fan of Adam, but not tonight. I prefer OTT Adam.

Scott and Michael need to go home STAT.
I guess I get it. It's the Sanjaya crowd.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I agree that Michael and Megan need to be the next to go. I was really looking forward to hearing Lil sing tonight and I was really disappointed. It was like she would drop the words, wasn't with the music and overall just poor. I thought Kurt Russell errr Adam had his best night tonight but still would not be upset to see him go home. I thought the best tonight were Allison, Danny and Kris. Well Adam sang well, I just don't like anything about him.

trickblue

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2703696 said:
Wrong as usual :D

Just like last week Michael and Megan were by far the worst

This from the biggest Sanjaya fan on teh internets...

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2703714 said:
I agree that Michael and Megan need to be the next to go. I was really looking forward to hearing Lil sing tonight and I was really disappointed. It was like she would drop the words, wasn't with the music and overall just poor. I thought Kurt Russell errr Adam had his best night tonight but still would not be upset to see him go home. I thought the best tonight were Allison, Danny and Kris. Well Adam sang well, I just don't like anything about him.

LOL. I can see some Kurt and a bit of Elvis. Adam looked like a total hetero tonight.

kristie

Reaction score
allison ruled the night. loved her!! danny, kris & matt did awesome IMO too. lil was OK, i felt bad for her because i thought this would be her night to shine & she pretty much didn't. adam, to me, was blah(sorry), michael & megan have to go because they were awful. anoop was good, liked his performance. scott was OK, not great. that's my review.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kristie;2703845 said:
allison ruled the night. loved her!! danny, kris & matt did awesome IMO too. lil was OK, i felt bad for her because i thought this would be her night to shine & she pretty much didn't. adam, to me, was blah(sorry), michael & megan have to go because they were awful. anoop was good, liked his performance. scott was OK, not great. that's my review.

I agree with everyone that Lil could have done better and is definitely not living up up to what I thought she could do. :(

ethiostar

Reaction score
kristie;2703845 said:

I think that's pretty spot on.

I will be sad to see Megan go. My wife and i like to call her, twisty, because of the way she she moves when she sings. She is very cute but she's been bad for at least a couple of weeks in a row.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
theogt;2703561 said:

It's because he has pipes. I mean, like Sebastian Bach of Skid Row fame pipes. To me, his voice isn't as appealing as the latter, but the guy is on pitch almost always. You either like his voice or you don't.