And we think our FO is stupid

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Baffling move by the Raiders. Never before seen a malcontent force his way out and get rewarded by another team. I guess the Raiders think Carr can make him happy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Baffling move by the Raiders. Never before seen a malcontent force his way out and get rewarded by another team. I guess the Raiders think Carr can make him happy.

I think they believe that money and change of scenery - being away from Rothlesberger - can make him happy.

If he's a malcontent in Oakland and Las Vegas, it's all on him now.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Ya,it's a head scratcher, I just read in another A.B./ Raiders thread that Pittsburgh is eating a 21 million cap hit with his departure this year.
Yes they are..... and they still haven't dealt with Le'von so put that on the burner also. Pitt will be a shadow of their selves come the opener. granted, AB and Bell both are $$ hungry jack wagons, greed will be both their downfalls in the not so far off future...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When you can't refute the facts, resort to this.

You lose.

"All while getting better", it's still hilarious.
:lmao:
You're hilarious, especially since Cowboys totally disagree with you.

Keep whining. You're entertaining for the offseason. :thumbup:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're hilarious, especially since Cowboys totally disagree with you.

Keep whining. You're entertaining for the offseason. :thumbup:

Better yet, you keep waving those pom poms and saying stupid things that aren't remotely true.

comical_crazy_daffy_dallas_cowboy_cheerleader_nfl_team_fan-1-200x2501.jpeg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yes they are..... and they still haven't dealt with Le'von so put that on the burner also. Pitt will be a shadow of their selves come the opener. granted, AB and Bell both are $$ hungry jack wagons, greed will be both their downfalls in the not so far off future...
Man, I really haven't taken all that much time in processing Le'von Bells Future in "this" leagues brand of football, as for #1, which franchises are even remotely interested in him for starters,,,& #2 just what the hell has he been doing " lately " to exemplify these hi-dollar talents that were so valuable they were parked under a tarp between the round hay bales in the back forty last season,,, ya know?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, "true" for you. A guy who apparently likes to make up his own "facts" and pass them off as true. And then cry when he gets called out for it.

Truth hurts, does it?
Called out for stating facts? Only one crying as of late has been you. Sucks to be you. Love seeing the Cowboys do the complete opposite of which you daily whine in here about.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Called out for stating facts?

Nothing "factual" about your off-the-mark claim, nothing.

Only one crying as of late has been you. Sucks to be you. Love seeing the Cowboys do the complete opposite of which you daily whine in here about.

I'm glad that's what you think you're "seeing", more delusions and falsehoods spread by a fountain of misinformation.

I look forward to your next tantrum.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I'm glad that's what you think you're "seeing", more delusions and falsehoods spread by a fountain of misinformation.

Only one throwing tantrums is you. Go follow another team if you don't like what the Cowboys are doing. People don't want to hear your daily whining.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Called out for stating facts? Only one crying as of late has been you. Sucks to be you. Love seeing the Cowboys do the complete opposite of which you daily whine in here about.

* I sure do love my forum fellow brethrens, as their doing the utmost best in making me feel at home & as comfortable as that last FEUDIAN family reunion I'd attended ,,,just about half way thru that second keg of draft beer done got getting tapped
:thumbup::starspin:o_O:starspin::thumbup:

:lmao:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only one throwing tantrums is you. Go follow another team if you don't like what the Cowboys are doing. People don't want to hear your daily whining.

You seem to think you 'speak' for anyone other than yourself.

Yet another subject you're clueless about.