Anonymous Agent Rips Jerry: I Don't Think They Want To Win Above All

NotForLong

Reaction score
You're not wrong. They're definitely doing something right to be a consistent playoff contender.

But it feels like they're happy with that.

The Eagles are not afraid to say "we'll swing for the fences now, and worry about being miserable later" because that's what you have to do to make deep post season runs.

Feels like the Jones family is trying to avoid the misery at the expense of having a legit shot at the Lombardi.
hon he was brought to tears during the Green Bay game how can one question his desire to win

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Long day no time to read replies....clearly Dak's agent was busy going Anonymous today but he should man up and call him out at least

Flamma

Reaction score
MountaineerCowboy, I bet you, me and the majority of the fans have very been aware of this for years. What the hell took all these others so long to finally come that that conclusion? It ain't rocket science.
I don't think they're just figuring this out now. No one wants to publicly say something like that because it can come off as insulting.

leeblair

Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-nfl-agent-i-think-the-game-has-passed-him-by

In an survey of player agents about the state of the NFL conducted by The Athletic's Ben Standig, one agent speaking about Jones believes "the game has passed him by."

"I don't think they want to win above all," the agent said when ranking the Cowboys as the most unstable franchise in the league. "Jerry (Jones) wants to turn profits and make headlines.”
Most likely Dak's agent.
He'll change his tune if Dak gets what he wants.
We've heard this crap before.
More propaganda.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-nfl-agent-i-think-the-game-has-passed-him-by

In an survey of player agents about the state of the NFL conducted by The Athletic's Ben Standig, one agent speaking about Jones believes "the game has passed him by."

"I don't think they want to win above all," the agent said when ranking the Cowboys as the most unstable franchise in the league. "Jerry (Jones) wants to turn profits and make headlines.”
Yup. Those insisting that Jerry wants to win more than anything are just not paying attention.

Jerry wants glory for himself above all.

Bagman

Reaction score
While I agree with this "anonymous" agent's take on Jerry, I find it hilarious an agent is offended by someone putting money above everything else.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup. Those insisting that Jerry wants to win more than anything are just not paying attention.

Jerry wants glory for himself above all.
And none of this is new. Many Cowboys fans have known for a long, long time if this guy was serious about winning a championship, he would have hired someone else (not named Jones) a long time ago. Jerry is soon to be the oldest GM in NFL history and it shows.

Honestly at this point, he’s an embarrassment. Out of touch with how to build a championship roster and unwilling to change, he’s just a carnival barker hoping he can still hook people into buying his schtick another year. I challenge any Cowboys fan to listen to a competent GM and then listen to Jerry or Stephen. The Jones boys are driving a clown car.

Loso86

Reaction score
No. Only the Arlington Jonesboys. No other GM has fired 2 HOF Super Bowl Head Coaches, ran off another HOF Super Bowl HC, and was not fired or ran out of town. No other team has gone 30 years without a NFC Championship game appearance.
Ok at this point get over it because also not to many GMs won 3 SB in 4 years either so talk about it all then
It's STUPID

Ken

Reaction score

Signed.....Tyler Biadaz's agent.

leeblair

Reaction score
Sounds like the "Dak" camp is getting nervous.
All of that supposed "leverage" isn't leverage when you underperform.