Another year not addressing QB1 deficiency

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep,
I'd take 0-17 if it netted the Cowboys a Mahomes or Burrow.

But lots of people like Jerry would rather stick with his current success plan at the QB position.

Its all just a matter of what you're willing to give up for an elite QB that can win playoff games.
It's all about DAK with them what the Cowboys do is totally irrelevant for the Dak-Stains here in the CZ.
Debating with them (instead of laughing) is a total waste of energy as DAK is GOD and that's all she wrote!
When he gets the boot in the next spring I wonder how many of them will still be here as they will have lost their reason for existence in the CZ.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Face it! Until Dallas drafts a top talent at QB they will always be 1 and done. People think the NFC is wide open now that Rodgers is gone but look out for Seattle and Detroit.
The NFC is the Eagles with the runner-up being the Lions and Niners.
No way (unless Hell freezes over) can Prescott put 3 playoff wins together!
It is what it is...... unfortunately.:banghead:

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Let's not waste time talking about ridiculous topics like this one. Levis is not good at all. Hooker is coming off an injury.
I live in Lexington KY. I watch UK football every Saturday that it's on. That said, I got my fair share of watching Levis. Honestly, I'm surprised he got drafted when he did. He wasn't that great at UK. His last year at UK, he was a turnover machine.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It's all about DAK with them what the Cowboys do is totally irrelevant for the Dak-Stains here in the CZ.
Debating with them (instead of laughing) is a total waste of energy as DAK is GOD and that's all she wrote!
When he gets the boot in the next spring I wonder how many of them will still be here as they will have lost their reason for existence in the CZ.
Exactly,
If these Dak Stains didn't see that he has become more of the problem than the solution in those 49er games they are ignorant.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly,
If these Dak Stains didn't see that he has become more of the problem than the solution in those 49er games they are ignorant.
Ignorant is being kind to them.
How can you call yourself a Cowboy fan when this fraud of a QB is keeping you from achieving the past 7 years the glory we deserve and desire as a team and as fans?
How many times do you need to lose to the Niners(Can't score enough points) and continue to support inepto Prescott?????
Amazing.....simply amazing!!!!
P.S. Just look at his footwork and then ask yourself why he is a turnover machine.....
b52bc-16710343384050-1920.jpg

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
a lot of people feel our FO is dysfunctional . That good decisions are hard to come by.

So juts because Dak is still here...is proof of...what? A contract we can't get out of? A pet project? Playoff success?
Feel! that the issue, feeling Fans opinions LMAO keep surfing, im not paying that GAME..... Daks a top 10 no matter how hard you TRY and cherry pick sats or narratives to suite your debate. Same issue you have with Zeke critics im calling you out, DAK HATER..

Daks top 5 in the league in wins since 2016 4 of 6 seasons hes been healthy been in the payoffs , b2b 12 win seasons and 2nd round berth.. we can do this all day 166 passing tds -26 rushing - 65 ints for his career his win-loss record is great.,. i mean we going to keep blaming Dak for the OL issues????!!!

i mean no run game the last 3 playoff exits, OL gets stood up, pushed back ,and cant open holes against the better DLs, those defenses find it easy to use 4-5 man lines no blitz to beat the OL and then play max coverage to mess up poorly designed routes by our beloved fired OC..

right dak had 11 penaties in 2021 and no run game , Dak fualt no run game in 2018 and 2022 the OL just cant handle those stout DL and front 7s..thats fact

show m,e how Troy won without Emmitt and that OL and the HOF coachig staff , i mean TYROY Never won a big game withoitu that OL and 22 leadig the way..NEVER doid dak have Landry and that OL and a 2 headed HOF RB support ..nope..

Josh allen in fact has led the league since his rookie year in TOS, Stafford won sb leading the league in INTs and fact threw 2 ina sb WIN>.teams win teams support each other. our team failed NOT Dak alone. show me all those INTS by Farve, both Mannings and many qbs who that happens to but somehow many times their TEAM wins anyway. Fact, they are or were on better TEAMS. it took the mighty Peyton until his 7th season to finally win but up to that put 3-6 in the playoffs..thats a fact. i remember when Farve and young couldn't win int the playoffs until the Cowboys fell apart.. Marino never won a SB. had poor playoff record and stats were minor league..he suck?

good try.. your pet cats gone now you can do the Dak troll posts.. keep trolling ..

kevm3

Reaction score
Exactly,
So a rookie QB was going to come in against one of the best defenses in the league and light it up right?

Hurts didn't do much better than Dak against the 49ers. The Eagles were just smart enough to build a top o line and they were eventually able to get their running game going.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So a rookie QB was going to come in against one of the best defenses in the league and light it up right?

Hurts didn't do much better than Dak against the 49ers. The Eagles were just smart enough to build a top o line and they were eventually able to get their running game going.
And Geno Smith put up 23 on that defense. Jarrett Stidham threw for over 300 yards and put up 34 points. Yes the niners defense is good. But if you watch game tape Dak has people open but is afraid to throw the ball.. the coverage is tighter and he knows with his weak inaccurate arm its not a good decision. Dak is limited physically regardless of this nonsense talk about this being a top offense. Even Will Levis is physically more talented than Dak.
As far as Hurts goes the game plan was to run the ball to wear down the 49era D. Hurts hung 35 points in the Chiefs on the biggest stage. Last time Dak played the Chiefs he had a 9 point game.

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak Haters....Twitter needs you 10Hours Zero Likes :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Another heartbreaking failed performance from Prescott but no surprise here. Many of us knew it was coming. You gotta laugh because Prescott is the gift that just keeps on giving to those 49ers.
:lmao2:
I only feel sorry for the players that all fought so hard to only be let down by the 40 mil dollar turd who talks a big game but can never seem to back it up.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philly has a younger better QB than Dak yet they drafted another one?
It will come to hunt us not having an insurance at the QB position.
I agree. Its just an observation that this organization doesn't draft and develop QBs. I had no expectation we would take one and I'm surprised some fans are surprised by the omission..

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Philly has a younger better QB than Dak yet they drafted another one?
It will come to hunt us not having an insurance at the QB position.
It's not about the starter. It's about QB3. We have Will Grier at QB3 while the Eagles have Ian Book.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yep,
If 4 years of 2-15 netted the TEAM a Mahomes or Burrow prospect at QB instead of sticking with SleepNumber's proven ceiling.
Yep, waiting those 4 years for the ultimate improvement of the team far outweighs waiting on a ceiling thats already been reached by the incumbent and continuing to overpay.

Yep,
Team over Dak.
A risk and/or sacrifice needs to be made at Daks expense for the current and future improvement of this team.
Simple as that.
or you end up with a baker mayfield or a turbiskey... and so to go at it twice, its 8-10 years of sucking, unless you are going to give up after one year of evaluating. so 3,4 years of evaluating. sucking or mid range...then dumping, sucking at 2-15, drafting the next guy, hoping its a mahomes or burrows.

and there were folks on this board who said Mahomes doesn't translate to NFL and he is going to be a bust..... so much for that evaluation

and btw, this makes you part of a cult. Bash Dak over Dallas cult. you prefer to lose....unbelievable....and don't tell me you want us to lose because you care.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Valid points but why not try to address the QB position every year ?what if Dak injured and out of the season?
As for Tanner he might end up as the real deal if they are lucky or a total bust but at least they try
so every year draft a QB? why? makes ZERO sense. if you drafting one every year, either at the top, then wasting first round picks to strengten the team to help the QB you drafted, assuming you sucked, which means you lacked talent on the team....or draft mid rounds every year, which means they are developmental.....DEVELOPMENATAL and may need a few years to see if they are ready or not.... so why draft another QB? to do what? cut them? or you think if they were good enough to be drafted you are going to stash them in PS? or cut the guy you drafted the year before? how deep at QB do you want to be, 4? 5?

geez people, some of these comments were pulled right out of the rear end of someone.