Any LAKER Fans Here??

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072338 said:
1st game against the Utah Jazz who in your words would abuse him like a red Head step child 18 points 10 rebs 5 assists. You darn right you were wrong and i am not acting all high and mighty. It was you who question my knowledge of the game not once have I question yours, it was you who tried to insult our player who came off a 36 point 16 reb 8 assist night. It you who are making stuff up about me burying teams and its you who act as if you knbow so much more than me but you call me high and mighty. Yee right.

dude, first of all, its just one game, second of all, why didnt he do that after game one? he had one good game against probably the worst defensive team in the league. again, your acting like gasol just won the finals mvp or something, i was wrong about him getting abused in game one, but there are still games left to be played. and quit trying to run from the fact that kobe is the one making that team go, not paul gasol.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072339 said:
dude, first of all, its just one game, second of all, why didnt he do that after game one? he had one good game against probably the worst defensive team in the league. again, your acting like gasol just won the finals mvp or something, i was wrong about him getting abused in game one, but there are still games left to be played. and quit trying to run from the fact that kobe is the one making that team go, not paul gasol.
Why do you keep putting words in my mouth. Who said that Gasol makes the team go? Now you want to make the argument about Gasol making the team go when the real argument is the ridiculous statements that were proven to be wrong about Gasol being abused by the Jazz.

Now you have admitted you were wrong on that one. Lets talk about Tim Duncan and that weak *** game with 4 points and 3 rebs. Wasn't that a pressure situation? What happened? Down 0-1 wasn't tonight a pressure situation? I really am not trying to gloat but you come across like you are Jerry West himself and nobody else knows what they are talkin about. In other words that pressure crap you were feeding me in the other thread isn't coming into fruition.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
pg2_g_kobe2_275.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072346 said:
Why do you keep putting words in my mouth. Who said that Gasol makes the team go? Now you want to make the argument about Gasol making the team go when the real argument is the ridiculous statements that were proven to be wrong about Gasol being abused by the Jazz.

Now you have admitted you were wrong on that one. Lets talk about Tim Duncan and that weak *** game with 4 points and 3 rebs. Wasn't that a pressure situation? What happened? Down 0-1 wasn't tonight a pressure situation? I really am not trying to gloat but you come across like you are Jerry West himself and nobody else knows what they are talkin about. In other words that pressure crap you were feeding me in the other thread isn't coming into fruition.

he had five points, not four:mad:. and now you wanna ignore all that duncan has done over his career because of two bad games? no matter what happens the rest of this postseason, duncan is still the best power forward of all time and one of the best players of all time. he has proven over his career that he is clutch in pressure situations, i dont know why you think because all of the sudden he had a couple of bad games he is not a great player. btw i guess you didnt even watch the game because they said he has a flu and has been playing with a 102 degree fever

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I don't see why anybody is comparing Gasol to Duncan in the first place.

Fact is, Gasol is a great player, he won't get abused by anybody. Lakers are playing great basketball, led by the MVP and looking very strong. The defence looks great (Gasol included) and the offense just runs smooth as can be.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072602 said:
he had five points, not four:mad:. and now you wanna ignore all that duncan has done over his career because of two bad games? no matter what happens the rest of this postseason, duncan is still the best power forward of all time and one of the best players of all time. he has proven over his career that he is clutch in pressure situations, i dont know why you think because all of the sudden he had a couple of bad games he is not a great player. btw i guess you didnt even watch the game because they said he has a flu and has been playing with a 102 degree fever
Poor baby. He had the Flu. I guess you would have an argument if we were talkin about him being one of the best power forwards of all time but where not. I like how you keep trying to change the argument though. And as I said earlier stop putting words in my mouth. Never said he was a bad player, he's a great player but you choose to ignore what you stated to me in numerous threads about pressure. I tried to tell you that playing in the west vying for a #1 seed the Spurs, Lakers, Hornets and just about everyone involved in the playoffs had already been playing pressure playoff ball trying to get the proper seeding. Your response was the end of the regular season push wasn't pressure basketball and you said when the big bad Spurs get to the playoffs that's when they will show up. Now i don't think the Hornets will sweep you guys but its obvious that you guys aren't the same team. I hope you guys prove me wrong because i would love nothing better than to play you guys for the West. So please get him some Theraflu as quickly as possible.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072666 said:
Poor baby. He had the Flu. I guess you would have an argument if we were talkin about him being one of the best power forwards of all time but where not. I like how you keep trying to change the argument though. And as I said earlier stop putting words in my mouth. Never said he was a bad player, he's a great player but you choose to ignore what you stated to me in numerous threads about pressure. I tried to tell you that playing in the west vying for a #1 seed the Spurs, Lakers, Hornets and just about everyone involved in the playoffs had already been playing pressure playoff ball trying to get the proper seeding. Your response was the end of the regular season push wasn't pressure basketball and you said when the big bad Spurs get to the playoffs that's when they will show up. Now i don't think the Hornets will sweep you guys but its obvious that you guys aren't the same team. I hope you guys prove me wrong because i would love nothing better than to play you guys for the West. So please get him some Theraflu as quickly as possible.

haha, thats very funny. but i think pop would disagree with you considering his actions. duncan parker and ginobili were not getting the same kind of minutes as they are now, the spurs werent too concerned with the seeding, they wanted to stay healthy. But you are right, pao has played great so far and he has proven me wrong, but there is still a lot of basketball to be played. as for the spurs, i think we are showing our age, but the series isnt over just yet and i still think we can pull it off. my example from 04 was that everyone was calling the lakers old in that series after going down 0-2 but they came back to win, i still have hope we can do the same.

no matter what happens though, i think a lot of the players on the roster wont be back next year, like finley, horry, barry and stoudamire. we have ian and tiago coming in next year and they should be solid contributors. i think the best team in the west next year will be the lakers though, barring injury, they will be much better than pretty much anyone, but i still think they are just as good as the other three teams, not better, this year. anyone can still win the west imo

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072802 said:
haha, thats very funny. but i think pop would disagree with you considering his actions. duncan parker and ginobili were not getting the same kind of minutes as they are now, the spurs werent too concerned with the seeding, they wanted to stay healthy. But you are right, pao has played great so far and he has proven me wrong, but there is still a lot of basketball to be played. as for the spurs, i think we are showing our age, but the series isnt over just yet and i still think we can pull it off. my example from 04 was that everyone was calling the lakers old in that series after going down 0-2 but they came back to win, i still have hope we can do the same.

no matter what happens though, i think a lot of the players on the roster wont be back next year, like finley, horry, barry and stoudamire. we have ian and tiago coming in next year and they should be solid contributors. i think the best team in the west next year will be the lakers though, barring injury, they will be much better than pretty much anyone, but i still think they are just as good as the other three teams, not better, this year. anyone can still win the west imo
Ye i was just busting your balls a little but in all seriousness, you guys have been a class act of an organization. I have much respect for Duncan and Pop(who i think doesn't get alot of credit as one of the best coaches ever). I really want to play you guys because i remember when we won 3 in a row, the Spurs were the organiuzation to end our dynasty. That's why I want to play you guys so bad.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072811 said:
Ye i was just busting your balls a little but in all seriousness, you guys have been a class act of an organization. I have much respect for Duncan and Pop(who i think doesn't get alot of credit as one of the best coaches ever). I really want to play you guys because i remember when we won 3 in a row, the Spurs were the organiuzation to end our dynasty. That's why I want to play you guys so bad.

ya, it would give us a lot more dignity if we got our run ended by the lakers instead of the hornets :eek:

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I believe the Lakers are the best team in the league even without Bynum and Mihm, when they come back next year things should shape up nicely. San Antonio have started slow, but it's a best of 7 series for a reason, they have time to adjust.

MC KAos

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2072837 said:
I believe the Lakers are the best team in the league even without Bynum and Mihm, when they come back next year things should shape up nicely. San Antonio have started slow, but it's a best of 7 series for a reason, they have time to adjust.

the lakers will be the best team in the league next year, but i still think they are beatable this year, but more than capable enough to win it all.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Absolutely, I think anybody is beatable on any given day. We have the talent to win it all this year and as of right now we are putting it together so hopefully we can keep it going.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Fantastic win on the road last night, if you can win in Utah you can win anywhere so LA are in good shape. Spurs and Hornets hopefully beat on each other a little bit in game 7 and whoever get's through will make it a great match-up.

I think LA can beat both, but they have to bring their A-game to do so.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Man if Bynum was back, they'd be the favorites to win it all, hands down!! Luke Walton needs to play with more confidence, after all they did give him 5 yrs., 30 Mil.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Bynum would really help, but the team is good enough to win it without him. They had the best reord in the west without him for the most part, he will be an asset when he comes back though.

Luke needs to step his game up, he's doing alright but not as well as he should be. Lamar has stepped up though.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Well, now we know our opponents and it's who I expected. This should be a very good series, I think LA have a strong enough roster to do it. Hopefully we see Detroit in the finals (I would prefer the Celtics, but I think Detroit got them).