Any LAKER Fans Here??

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Yep, Manu is the key. We know that if we slow him down then we take away 15+ points on any given night. Benches are crucial in this series as well, we have a dep bench, Spurs have a pretty good bench...there are a lot of little things that can effect the outcome of this series.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Fantastic performance last night, Phil made the adjustments as expected and the team played amazingly. When LA play like that nobody can stop them IMO. Lamar played great, Pau had a good game, the bench players played well and Kobe was his usual self.

If LA play to a certain level I think this can be over in 5 instead of 6.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Oh, and Bruce is having a very tough time with Kobe...good to see from the LA side of things.

MC KAos

Reaction score
great win by you guys last night, congrats. now we are in critical condition and in a must win situation the next two games, its gonna be interesting to see how both teams react, good luck in game 3

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2093273 said:
Fantastic performance last night, Phil made the adjustments as expected and the team played amazingly. When LA play like that nobody can stop them IMO. Lamar played great, Pau had a good game, the bench players played well and Kobe was his usual self.

If LA play to a certain level I think this can be over in 5 instead of 6.
What I really love is the play of the bench. Farmor and Vujacic are looking really good. Vujacic is frustrating the heck out of Ginobili and we have Ariza back. I expect the Spurs to step up but I think we will get 1 game at their place.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I think the bench players are one of the best things about this team, they all come in and fit right into the system. Vujacic is doing a great job on both ends, Farmar as well and it just gives the starters a boost knowing the guys behind them are capable oh not only holding, but increasing a lead.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Man we played poor last night, but if we can sneak the next one we're in great shape. San Antonio played awesome though, can't have any complaints.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Great game by the Spurs. I do think Kobe becoming a lil too passive in the 3rd which allows the spurs to get this big lead but he had no help lastnight. Another performance like that and the Spurs will be back in this.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Yep, Phil should have just put the game in Kobe's hands in the third. He kept going to Lamar and it wasn't happening for him, I think in game 4 it will be put on Kobe if it's going the same way. We didn't play well on either end last night, Kobe was scoring but other than that there weren't many positives.

We can get it together for game four though, should be good.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Well it's looking very good for us right now, I thought we could sneak a game on the road and we were able to do so. I'm not resting on what we've done so far though, closing out the Spurs wont be an easy task but we should be abe to do it. I think if we get to the finals we should have the most confidence of any team, I think beating the Spurs is MUCH tougher than beating any of the eastern teams.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Grats to the Lakers ...... the better team this year won ......

Laker fans have every reason to feel great right now.

No Excuses ....... you are the better team this year.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Well, it's been a long time since we've been here and I think this is the best Laker team Kobe has had. This is a better and deeper TEAM than the Shaq-Kobe Lakers and it's great to be going to the finals again. Kobe is unstoppable man, it's just so much easier heading into a close fourth quarter knowing you have him on your team.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Congrats Lakers fans. With Bynum returning next year and a full year with Gasol, methinks this will become a trend in the Western Conference.