Any Person Drooling Over Lincoln Riley

blueblood70

Reaction score
how is this DC related? its not even Pro football and not one time have I heard LR or anyone from those that know him that spoke about interest in being a DC HC...

The job isnt even open yet to begin with and do you believe hes bringing the exact coach, scheme, and 40 defensive players he has to run the defense?

seriously? I hate the guy because im a TX Longhorn fan but if hes hired , he will have to make sure his DC brought a more pro style defense into the scheme.

so this was a useless thread in all ways..

jedishogun

Reaction score
I turned this game off immediately after the blown no call for pass interference against OU. Such garbage to see in playoff games. I`m not in favor for Lincoln Riley to be the Dallas Cowboys head coach, either.
I believe it’s the ACC officials doing this game. They are the worst. Trust me I know I am a Tar Heel in ACC country. Haha!

Valkyr

Reaction score
I don't think the OU defense even practiced for this game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
42 points and the half isn’t over. A total embarrassment. 4th ranked team? Give me break. A top 5 team has never been smashed like this before.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Just looked at the score, my goodness... that's a TX sized whooping. Hang in there OU.. make it look respectable, at least haha.

Did somebody say Matt Rhule?

uvaballa

Reaction score
Definitely hope they don’t get Riley. The defense will continue to struggle under him.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
And for the ones wanting Urban Meyer, just because he won in college doesn’t prove he’s going to make a good NFL coach

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Where are all the Riley fan boys???

Where are you guys? Please help the rest of us understand this.

JayFord

Reaction score
Just looked at the score, my goodness... that's a TX sized whooping. Hang in there OU.. make it look respectable, at least haha.

Did somebody say Matt Rhule?
The giants are looking at Matt Rhule if they cant get Garrett

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Stephen and the other kids need to put some pressure into the drunk old man and get this done. Another puppet won’t work. Jerry would be a hero if he’d make a good hire. But he’s gona mess this up just so he can say he gets to sit in on coaches meetings. Clown.

EJK24

Reaction score
how is this DC related? its not even Pro football and not one time have I heard LR or anyone from those that know him that spoke about interest in being a DC HC...

The job isnt even open yet to begin with and do you believe hes bringing the exact coach, scheme, and 40 defensive players he has to run the defense?

seriously? I hate the guy because im a TX Longhorn fan but if hes hired , he will have to make sure his DC brought a more pro style defense into the scheme.

so this was a useless thread in all ways..

^^^ This

There are so many other factors that go into this. Pro versus college, different coaches are there versus what would be here, the rosters are literally completely different, there is so much to factor in...

Well said @blueblood70