Anybody Else Disappointed In WR Roy Williams?..

aikemirv

Reaction score
Hostile;2428261 said:
Are you sure? I am heading to some Tarheels sites to see if their Head Coach is in trouble with the fans.

Let me know what you find out and I may change my opinion.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2427947 said:
I know that Roy Williams has only been here for a few weeks but got to admit that I am a little disappointed with the results thus far.

how could you be. He was our best receiver when romo was out as far as playes made, and we didnt sling the ball around sunday night because romo is not totally healthy. This post is very presumptious!

Roy Williams has said that they ran a similar playbook while he was in Detroit, a number tree system. Roy also said by the time the Cowboys bye-week was over he will be more comfortable with the system.

Now, one would think that after a few weeks of practicing in our system that Roy would have been more of an impact that he has been.

I will go on record again saying that I am not a big fan of Roy Williams but I am hopeful that this trade will payoff down the road.

At this point, Roy Williams, has been a disappointment, so far as a Dallas Cowboy, IMO.

Does anybody else disappointed in Roy Williams?

How could he be. He was our best receiver when romo was out (as far as plays made) and its not like we were slinging the ball around sunday night because romo is not totally healthy. This post is highly presumptious!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5;2428307 said:
Can I PM you my guesses and tell me if it is the right 4? :laugh2:

I'm thinking you'd have a batting average of about 1.000 on that one. :)

Rudy

Reaction score
nyc;2427956 said:
Can someone please remove his ability to create threads. :bang2:

Haha, as well as the comma button from Pick6's keyboard!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
i-can-has-cheezburger_thumb.jpg

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
No offense PTN, you're joking , right????

Has to be , and a good one it was.:laugh2:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
WOW lol OP thanks for the laugh! HAHA seriously i know some people get mad at these type of threads and start ignoring people. but i on the otherhand find them hilarious!

J-DOG

Reaction score
I know that Roy Williams has only been here for a few weeks but got to admit that I am a little disappointed with the results thus far.

Roy Williams has said that they ran a similar playbook while he was in Detroit, a number tree system. Roy also said by the time the Cowboys bye-week was over he will be more comfortable with the system.

Now, one would think that after a few weeks of practicing in our system that Roy would have been more of an impact that he has been.

I will go on record again saying that I am not a big fan of Roy Williams but I am hopeful that this trade will payoff down the road.

At this point, Roy Williams, has been a disappointment, so far as a Dallas Cowboy, IMO.

No!
Tell me a wr who has impressed you during the last 4 games.
You can't because we had backup qb's who couldn't throw it downfield and the defense knew it.
This last game...game conditions really did not provide much opportunity to throw it downfield and Romo was throwing after a month off with a bandaged pinky finger.
Yeah Roy Williams is a bust...get real man!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

I'm disappointed that I bothered to read this.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Everything about him has been a pleasant surprise to me since he's arrived. Would I have liked to see him catch a few more balls, as of now? Sure. But they will come. Romo is back and it's only a matter of time now.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've seen a thread more universally panned since the Romo wears his hat backwards thread.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
NO.

He'll learn the offense, he'll get familiar with Romo, and he'll be great.

And whatddaya know, Roy Williams can block.

He's the the reason Barber converted on 4th-and-1.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
theogt;2428673 said:
I'm not sure I've seen a thread more universally panned since the Romo wears his hat backwards thread.

that disrespectful little punk, who does romo think he is