Twitter: Archer: Cowboys won't be looking at top free agents

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please, someone give me the year that the Cowboys actually shopped the first week of FA. What a scoop.

This just in, the Cowboys will be playing all of their home games at ATT Stadium. To complicate this even further, their away games at other places.

morasp

Reaction score
Dak's salary cap hit this year is actually lower than if we had franchised him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.

If anyone would know it's Archer. But sure, keep thinking this year will be different.

What on earth in my quote did I insinuate things would be different? I just verbatim said he's making a educated guess based on Cowboys past history.

Dre11

Reaction score
Didn’t Archer predict the Cowboys would let Dak walk in free agency. The Cowboys have a plan and I actually trust the Joneses because nobody saw the Dak signing coming.

i agree, I think they definitely wanted this signed before the tad deadline to have that cap space, hopefully they put it to good use. this is the next waiting game

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol lol lol lol...I just like to remind myself and everyone else how ignorant you are. Lol LOL
I'm flattered lol...but you really need to find something else to do with your spare time. There are so many other good posters on this site you can dick ride.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
The points you make are much better when there's no steam coming out of your ears!
trying to play voice of reason because DFW is having a meltdown as we knew would happen.. right now listening to all the sports shows its split rights down the middle of happy vs upset over daks deal..i say its over time to look forward..

cheyennes

Reaction score
we need 10K for Draft picks.
we cant spend money in FA, we are done .
We get Dak but we havent defense.
the same old history

coult44

Reaction score
Didn’t Archer predict the Cowboys would let Dak walk in free agency. The Cowboys have a plan and I actually trust the Joneses because nobody saw the Dak signing coming.

Why do you trust he Joneses? 26 years old losing hasn’t taught you anything?

coult44

Reaction score
we need 10K for Draft picks.
we cant spend money in FA, we are done .
We get Dak but we havent defense.
the same old history

Getting Dak has. i thing to do with signing defensive guys. You’re just as bad as the other side.

Turk

Reaction score
The last time we spent top money for a FA was Brandon Carr.

Now we only put out top money to resign our own.

And that has worked out so well as regards wins hasn't it?

There is one top FA out there that if Jerry and out so called Brain Trust were truly serious about becoming SB contenders they would sign and that is Thomlinson. A top player at a position of DIRE NEED.

And there is no one in the draft that looks like he could be relied upon to be better at that position.

But as usual our brain dead brain trust will dumpster dive.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
This is just so out of character. Must be that new contract they just signed dak to. What a shame

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Right. These guys have been reporting all two years on this deal and it happens and they have no idea its coming....most even predicted he was getting the tag lol.
Thank you LOL it’s hilarious how they make it like they know anything. Jane slater cracks me up. She literally gets no info and tries to report an hour after LOL she’s cute tho lol

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Please, someone give me the year that the Cowboys actually shopped the first week of FA. What a scoop.

This just in, the Cowboys will be playing all of their home games at ATT Stadium. To complicate this even further, their away games at other places.
Hahah right.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not participating in early free agency is one thing.....but going on vacation the week it starts is an insult to fans.

It really is.

As if they don't need to be bothered to pay attention to the rest of the league.