CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I've been comparing Prescott to Josh Allen the last few years. The main difference is Allen's inclination to run when everyone is covered. If Dak can still do this, why doesn't he? He doesn't throw the ball away, he just scrambled around the pocket and eventually gets sacked or throws an INT. I WISH TO GOD he would use his feet more.
Did you already forget 2020 when we went 6-10 when Dak had a season ending compound fracture at the end of a run?

starfan1

Reaction score
naw he's like garrett, time to move.

Can't wait for somebody to say, "who are we gong to get to win nothing with like daks have done. I'm waiting." smh.
You know that’s not gonna happen . We didn’t win anything of substance with previous qb either

Heck there’s 27 years of proof

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Coop aint 5 & 12.
If you dont like or trust him....fine. but dont have to make stuff up.
You're too uptight to understand what you're reading. Not making anything up. Just saying Cooper Rush would not be going 12 & 5 like Dak, he'd be lucky if he could make 5 & 12. (the reverse of Dak's numbers???) :rolleyes: C'mon STC Cooper Rush is a backup for a reason, he's not a 12 & 5 QB.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
When you do nothing at the position then nothing changes, let’s see the Jets the Bucs the Rams all did something in recent years the cowboys , nothing you don’t get better doing nothing but that’s what you thrive on doing nothing and gloating over a bloated win record because of the poor division they play in. Keep doing nothing how’s that working out for the cowboys who are following your advice.
It's not my advice smart guy. If I had my way I'd be on the look out for a good replacement option, but when you still have a monster contract to pay for and good QBs are not exactly a dime a dozen, I don't claim to have the answer like some smart guys do. That's why I said if you come up with the easy fix, be sure you let
us know. ;)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You're too uptight to understand what you're reading. Not making anything up. Just saying Cooper Rush would not be going 12 & 5 like Dak, he'd be lucky if he could make 5 & 12. (the reverse of Dak's numbers???) :rolleyes: C'mon STC Cooper Rush is a backup for a reason, he's not a 12 & 5 QB.
He was 4-1. I think he would have won more than 1 more game.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
When you do nothing at the position then nothing changes, let’s see the Jets the Bucs the Rams all did something in recent years the cowboys , nothing you don’t get better doing nothing but that’s what you thrive on doing nothing and gloating over a bloated win record because of the poor division they play in. Keep doing nothing how’s that working out for the cowboys who are following your advice.
That's a totally inaccurate silly statement. I don't "thrive on doing nothing", neither am I gloating over a 12-5 record. You're just so desperate in your Dak attack that you're trying to make a big deal out of nothing. First I'm not gloating over a 12-5 record, but unlike you, neither am I trying to hide it like you. A lot of teams would love to have had a 12-5 record the last 2 seasons. But no a 12-5 record is not a championship. I know that as well as you do. But would you like to give those 12 wins back?? Maybe trade that 12-5 for a 5-12? Then you wouldn't have to be embarrassed by those 12-5 seasons.
Second, doing something is indeed better than nothing IF what you do succeeds. But if that "Something" doesn't work out, you'll be right back here on the Zone castigating them for their error. I don't claim to have all the answers like you do, they don't pay me enough for that. :laugh:

Kwyn

Reaction score
It's not my advice smart guy. If I had my way I'd be on the look out for a good replacement option, but when you still have a monster contract to pay for and good QBs are not exactly a dime a dozen, I don't claim to have the answer like some smart guys do. That's why I said if you come up with the easy fix, be sure you let
us know. ;)
Please feel free to offer up “good replacement options”.

I think we’re on the same page.

It’s all those guys who are like “anything but Dak”, that are willing to take a random shot every other year in a late first round pick (ignoring other needs) and hoping that somehow we, the deserving and opressed Cowboy fans, can buck the overwhelming reality that elite quarterback are either the result of an absolute failure if a season, going 2-17, is option one and option 2 is praying for a miracle

It’s maddening

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s all those guys who are like “anything but Dak”, that are willing to take a random shot every other year in a late first round pick (ignoring other needs)
Some would say that is the #1 need and the mistake is ignoring it and never addressing it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Some would say that is the #1 need and the mistake is ignoring it and never addressing it.
I’m always eager to hear realistic suggestions on how to find an “elite” franchise quarterback without completely tanking a season to go 2-15.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I’m always eager to hear realistic suggestions on how to find an “elite” franchise quarterback without completely tanking a season to go 2-15.
We're either of the 2022 National League Conference QB's considered "elite" Franchise QB's, or even first round picks?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you are too uptight to understand what *I* am saying. I guess we'll just go about our way here. Not much point in it.

No wait i will say it one more time...

I never said Rush should start or that he would go 12-1. I'm trying to get you to admit it's just a theory... a guess. It's in no way shape or form a fact coop would be 5-12. Especially after already being 4-1. You project he only wins one more game?

Ridiculous.

You are making stuff up to protect Dak. Easy to see.

I better say it one more time. Dak is better than Coop.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact half of a Cowboys board want to see him gone....should raise a red flag.
Less than half do not like Prescott. More than half do. Right now. The split sentiment may flip-flop by the end of the upcoming season. Or stay the same. Everyone will see eventually how things shake out but right now the red flag is waving less than half as strongly as it could.

Status
Not open for further replies.