CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also, "not being happy" with him right now doesn't necessarily mean they want him gone...plus I don't think most of the members here have even voted, so the numbers may be heavily skewed by the ones who love to bash him.
Not certain how many active members have participated in the poll, with 'active' being members who regularly posts comments every day, week, month or perhaps only several times every couple of months. I would guess-it-mate a majority of active members have voted though. Of course, the 300+ members, who have voted in the poll, are a drop in the bucket in relation to total members.

Swagger

Reaction score
Guess you're one of those guys who dated an ugly girlfriend (even though your friends insisted you could do better) but were scared of being alone and kept the pouch longer than you should have..
Well, bud we can do better much better in fact as Prescott's bar is really low (as Rush proved), and in life without risk glory days will never find you.
Wonder how the Chiefs, Bills, Bolts, Eagles, etc found their QB?
THE DRAFT......is it 100% guaranteed....NO...but you gotta be in it to win it, baby!!!!!
:laugh:fantastic

Kwyn

Reaction score
The team had a better record without Prescott going by completed games and they went 5-1 over the past two seasons with a practice squad QB.
Well, there ya have it. Let’s start Cooper Rush all 17. Lombardi is in the bag.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not certain how many active members have participated in the poll, with 'active' being members who regularly posts comments every day, week, month or perhaps only several times every couple of months. I would guess-it-mate a majority of active members have voted though. Of course, the 300+ members, who have voted in the poll, are a drop in the bucket in relation to total members.
I would vote if you had my valid opinion as an option. You even have people who lie, just to participate. I think that is why polls usually have a margin of error. However...MOST polls have a "not sure" option....

which keeps things more accurate.

:cool:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper Rush is a practice squad QB. He is arguably not even a backup QB. You miss my point.

My point being Dak Prescott is not the difference making/game changing QB some prop him up as.
and yet cooper rush is...4-1. In REAL NFL games.

I know....dak haters do ignore reality. Fact. But coop haters / Dak protectors also...ignore FACTS.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're too uptight to understand what you're reading. Not making anything up. Just saying Cooper Rush would not be going 12 & 5 like Dak, he'd be lucky if he could make 5 & 12. (the reverse of Dak's numbers???) :rolleyes: C'mon STC Cooper Rush is a backup for a reason, he's not a 12 & 5 QB.
You’re talking to a guy that’s a hack. And he does it on purpose. Don’t waste your

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would vote if you had my valid opinion as an option. You even have people who lie, just to participate. I think that is why polls usually have a margin of error. However...MOST polls have a "not sure" option....

which keeps things more accurate.

:cool:
The poll creator has explained, more than logically necessary, why a third option (or more) was not made a part of the poll. One of the site's Legion of Fans membership perks is poll creation. The option allows any member with that perk the ability to post polls having more than two options.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
i'm not sure why we went away from garrett. we could have gotten someone worse than 50 percent record.
Getting rid of garrett hurt my feelings and scared me. Who would we call to get us to an average record? Dang, my stomach is still hurting thinking about it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I did not select Yes or No because I am accepting of the fact he is the DC QB but that doesn't necessarily make me happy.

Better than the QB's ranked below him but offer me one ranked above him.
you're an eagle fan, aren't you? You support dak no matter how badly he chokes in big games. smh

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The poll creator has explained, more than logically necessary, why a third option (or more) was not made a part of the poll. One of the site's Legion of Fans membership perks is poll creation. The option allows any member with that perk the ability to post polls having more than two options.
Yes...the poll ceator was very gracious. And yes...i support the advice that if you dont like something....then do it better.
I did respond again because i noticed others shared my sentiments. And that people were participating in the poll but not with their true opinion...skewing results. Which the poll creator claimed to want to avoid. I firmly stand by my statement the "third option" would give us more accurate data, knowing it does aggravate the staff. Sorry.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes...the poll ceator was very gracious. And yes...i support the advice that if you dont like something....then do it better.
I did respond again because i noticed others shared my sentiments. And that people were participating in the poll but not with their true opinion...skewing results. Which the poll creator claimed to want to avoid. I firmly stand by my statement the "third option" would give us more accurate data, knowing it does aggravate the staff. Sorry.
"Aggravate the staff." :laugh: I about bust a gut. Off to work I go.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For the data to be inaccurate, people would have to vote in a manner inconsistent with their beliefs, rather than abstaining. You can't really blame the poll or its creator for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.