CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mVkoOWT.png
what is alternative???

shabazz

Reaction score
shabazz---total agreement...elite "ice in the veins" QB plays best brighter the lights....saw it Staubach and Aikman.....i loved Tony too...not sure he had the teams

Staubach and Aikman had....plus they now say Dez "caught it" 2014 at Green Bay...but we had very suspect defense...could they have held Rogers who was

gimping from calf injury???...they had not prior to that??...Dak has to put the Screws to Sheagles this week...or same ol story...but i voted I like Dak cause i do
As fans of the Cowboys we root for EVERY player .

The difference is the we Believe in some players and don't with others.

Every player can't be an ALL Star but they have to play commensurate with their salary cap burden and they have to do it in the playoffs as well.

Nothing personal.....jus business

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’re not even looking for better now. We’ve tied ourself to the loser.

Thats the problem Dak brings.

You can’t surround this loser with enough talent to carry him. He will do what he always does. Fail.
OUCH...kind of a merciless post?...but you are entitled to your view

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what is alternative???
I was quoting LeeBlair for prosperity's sake: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/are...ck-of-the-dallas-cowboys.516152/post-13074636

There are alternatives. That is not the right question though. In my opinion, the correct question is always, "What will Jerry Jones do?" In this instance, it is a question of whether Jones would extend Dak Prescott. I believe LeeBlair is correct in this case, minus any expressed or implied melodrama, that is.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As fans of the Cowboys we root for EVERY player .

The difference is the we Believe in some players and don't with others.

Every player can't be an ALL Star but they have to play commensurate with their salary cap burden and they have to do it in the playoffs as well.

Nothing personal.....jus business
mr shabazz...how do we get slaughtered by SF and then SF goes on 3 game skid???.....they must have seriously been feeling themselves?

Cowboys must put beatdown on the women from Philly...Sheagles...Must...or nothing special about this season like the rest....sure we might squeeze in

somehow into playoffs...but one and done or maybe two and done....we have to show the killer instinct in enemy territory....this sunday....or ...or....aww man

or what??...i have threatened the world so many times and i still comeback thinking we will be winners the next time?....i think its a disease...cowboy syndrome

originally called HOMERISM...but they still better de-feather the girly-birds this sunday

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was quoting LeeBlair for prosperity's sake: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/are...ck-of-the-dallas-cowboys.516152/post-13074636

There are alternatives. That is not the right question though. In my opinion, the correct question is always, "What will Jerry Jones do?" In this instance, it is a question of whether Jones would extend Dak Prescott. I believe LeeBlair is correct in this case, minus any expressed or implied melodrama, that is.
mr East----if you were to step out and prognosticate what Jerry will do....what might be your answer?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you can't find better now, how are you gonna find better then? You wanna tank a few seasons until we draft someone who may or may not be the guy, then maybe tank a few more seasons?

I'd rather play the best QB available, and try to surround him with a good enough team to make up for any shortcomings he may have.
regardless the view we take...can we please put the screws or put a beatdown or de-feather the girly birds???....i only care about this week and hurting the

Sheagles at their house?....how best can we do that???....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr East----if you were to step out and prognosticate what Jerry will do....what might be your answer?
Answer: Jones will extend Prescott. Just going by my conclusions of Jones' actions regarding the position as general manager over three decades. I also said Jones thought he found his new franchise quarterback in 2016. And said Jones was highly likely to sign Prescott to a franchise quarterback caliber contract eventually as early as 2017.

I can be as wrong as anyone else. Of course, we are talking about what Jerry Jones will do.

PS: I recently posted an NFL trade deadline clock multiple times in regards Jones hypothetically trading for Derrick Henry. Just for funzies. I never thought he would do it. He could not pull it off with a Herschel Walker type-bonanza, so I considered the entire thing complete speculation outside his inner circle. That said, I would still enjoy kicking Pauline in the shins.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
regardless the view we take...can we please put the screws or put a beatdown or de-feather the girly birds???....i only care about this week and hurting the

Sheagles at their house?....how best can we do that???....
Trenches. Protect our QB and wreck theirs.

Kwyn

Reaction score
LOL was going to say didn't we have this poll it was like 75% negative noiw what? Let's keep receipts and see who's jumping ship back and forth like a casual fan instead of an actual real fan of the team..lol
The first one, after SF was 95% unfavorable. A win later and it was 75%.

If we had this poll after the Pats game it would have likely been 90% favorable.

I’ve voted the same all three weeks but as Reality posted, a lot of this is emotion. There’s also an element of people who just vote on a week when they are particularly tired up one way or the other.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The first one, after SF was 95% unfavorable. A win later and it was 75%.

If we had this poll after the Pats game it would have likely been 90% favorable.

I’ve voted the same all three weeks but as Reality posted, a lot of this is emotion. There’s also an element of people who just vote on a week when they are particularly tired up one way or the other.
and yes now it's almost 5050... this is what we call fickle fans we have the same quarterback and all the games..... he's top 10and very good it's simply can't win games by himself... i mean that's why he actually is better againt lessor opponents and can beat them without a lot of help. but in the bigger games without a run game and physcal offensive line, less penaltys,and a solid defense, it's kinda hard to win those games unless the rest of the team shows up....

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas should win four of the next five, probably lose to either Philly or Seattle but not both. Daks favorable rating will continue to increase through this stretch….I expect that. He will then face a tough schedule and probably trend back down to post 49er game. The Dak roller coaster ride will continue. It’s what happens in January that matters in the end.

shabazz

Reaction score
mr shabazz...how do we get slaughtered by SF and then SF goes on 3 game skid???.....they must have seriously been feeling themselves?

Cowboys must put beatdown on the women from Philly...Sheagles...Must...or nothing special about this season like the rest....sure we might squeeze in

somehow into playoffs...but one and done or maybe two and done....we have to show the killer instinct in enemy territory....this sunday....or ...or....aww man

or what??...i have threatened the world so many times and i still comeback thinking we will be winners the next time?....i think its a disease...cowboy syndrome

originally called HOMERISM...but they still better de-feather the girly-birds this sunday
I honestly believe the Cowboys will win this weekend and I further believe it won’t be close at the end

Why? Who the hell knows? anybody that attempts to use logic in predicting the outcomes of Cowboys game will always be in the red.

They are the Sybil of the NFL much like the Bills and Chargers. They could beat Philly one week and lose to the Panthers the very next…..or win but in a very close game.

Thats why us Cowboys fans should all be under observation by the Psychiatric Community at large

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Dak has one thing going for him.

The Cowboys have a tough schedule ahead.

Use this schedule to prepare yourself for the beast known as the playoffs.

Kwyn

Reaction score
In all fairness Rush was invaluable for us last year as a backup. He most definitely helped us win a handful of games while Dak was out. He can zip short and intermediate passes but long passes take forever to get to a receiver in football time.
He was invaluable in *not losing* games.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Voting No every week until the end of time. He isnt good enough to get us where we want to go. Beating bad teams shouldnt change anybody's mind
Never say never. If he ends up being Super Bowl MVP, saying you are unhappy with him as the Cowboys QB is silly.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm not going to say calling people 'bandwagon' fans is unfair when what we are seeing with this poll each week is the very definition of that happening right in front of your face. What you call 'emotional' voting I call people being Jekyll and Hyde. One week they love him, the very next they won't.

If Dak craps the bed next week, which I expect he will, the bandwagon will have a few less people on it. I'm willing to put money on that too.
You realize there’s more than one bandwagon, right?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Going forward, here is the definition of two terms:

Bandwagon - fans flock to whatever team is winning
fair-weather - fans lose interest when their team is losing, jump back in when winning

I don’t think anyone here is a bandwagon fan :thumbup:
There’s another bandwagon that goes beyond fair weather fans, who simply lose interest. This type of fan picks up torches and pitchforks.

Status
Not open for further replies.