Bandwagon Fans

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
History doesn’t always predict the future. Quite the opposite in fact. So didn’t give up easily. Kudos to you. But you’ve now given up.
Do you agree with the below?

33298713.gif

McKDaddy

Reaction score
There would have to be a wagon for fans to be on. At this point, its the ghost of a team of horses dragging a tiny little piece of the wagon tongue. Wheels fell off many, many years ago.

GINeric

Reaction score
Those who say, ”I’ll believe they can go all they way when/if I see it.”

A bandwagon fan is a fan who jumps on the bandwagon of winning teams. Look at the Patriots for an example. I remember in the 80s, you had a better chance of scoring winning lottery ticket than bumping into a Patriots fan.

A few years ago, you saw Patriots fans all over the country, but now you can't find any around once again. That's bandwagon fans.

The Cowboys haven't won the Superbowl in almost 30 years, yet the fanbase remains strong.

We're not like the new found Chiefs fans or Bengals fans. We've been strong fans even through the one and done years. That's called REAL fans.

How in the world can a Cowboys fan be considered a bandwagon fan??? Thats dumb.and totally mismatched.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’ve been hearing that for 28 years, and it’s been wrong for 28 years. Bringing back McCarthy sealed your fate. I don’t need to “believe it when I see it,” I’ve been seeing it and I believe it.
Stick with the Eagles forum you troll.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Bandwagon has a negative connotation, but in reality bandwagon fans are smarter than all of us here.

They pick winners while we wallow in misery
LOL. No doubt. Hard to respect the ones that do it all the time .... but at least they get to enjoy each season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys fans here appreciate my contributions significantly more than they appreciate yours. Consider how disrespected you have to be to have an EAGLES fan be revered more than you are.

Sometimes when the rest of the world seems crazy, maybe you’re actually the crazy one
The only crazy one is an Eagles fan frequenting a Cowboys forum all the time like you do. That’s mental.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Cowboys fans here appreciate my contributions significantly more than they appreciate yours. Consider how disrespected you have to be to have an EAGLES fan be revered more than you are.

Sometimes when the rest of the world seems crazy, maybe you’re actually the crazy one
:hammer:

jwitten82

Reaction score