Bandwagon Fans

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You gravitate to where you’re welcomed. Which begs the question why you’re even here
Because I’m a diehard Cowboys fan. Unlike you who is an Eagles fan. Now why are YOU here?

D1-DA29-D0-D460-43-C9-BCF8-59-BE4-ABC6130.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Every fan that shows up in here are real fans except when you have natural trolls. Everyone doesn't treat fandom the same way, but they are still mentally and emotionally and sometimes financially involved. The way you dress is not the way I dress, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean I can't dress. What is annoying is you constantly calling out fans. If you don't like what we say, put us on ignore or move along. But calling guys out is pointless, cause it's not going to stop.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Every fan that shows up in here are real fans except when you have natural trolls. Everyone doesn't treat fandom the same way, but they are still mentally and emotionally and sometimes financially involved. The way you dress is not the way I dress, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean I can't dress. What is annoying is you constantly calling out fans. If you don't like what we say, put us on ignore or move along. But calling guys out is pointless, cause it's not going to stop.
Please child, and you know this, I only call out those who CONSTANTLY complain about every aspect of the Cowboys from the Owner on down, all the time even after a win although most of them disappear after a win.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Please child, and you know this, I only call out those who CONSTANTLY complain about every aspect of the Cowboys from the Owner on down, all the time even after a win although most of them disappear after a win.
Most of us are sick of it but we can't move teams because we're addicted like you are. And that's why we do it. But we don't constantly need you parading around the board calling people out. You're doing exactly what you talk about but on the other spectrum. But I do appreciate your enthusiasm about the boys. Very underrated.