Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So true, and it takes 2 to tango, so Dak needs to deliver CDs pass, the good QBs know their receivers likes and dislikes, seems like catering but it takes chemistry to become better.

Of course it takes chemistry and I don't think it was by accident that Lamb was targeted more and had the most catches last season. I think Dak trust him to be where he needs to be and will make the play.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Of course it takes chemistry and I don't think it was by accident that Lamb was targeted more and had the most catches last season. I think Dak trust him to be where he needs to be and will make the play.
Would love to see this manifest, and there is no reason why it shouldn't.
Dak to CD connection would change the landscape of this offense, but there has to be some chemistry first before the magic can start.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would seem to be logical approach for a coach, maybe @Ranching can chime in on this.
If I was coach, I would make CD keep running over and over constant reps on routes that are giving him issues.
Would do it with any player at all positions, but CD is supposed to be our WR1, and why I got called out a few times weeks ago... lol
Saying we have no WR1 on this team, but we have a lot or really good WR2s, we are stacked there.
CD needs to catch the damn ball if he want to carry the WR1 acknowledgement.
We used to yell, RUN IT AGAIN....if he dropped it again, I'd yell RUN THAT F'ing CRAP AGAIN!!!....if he dropped it again he'd be running 200 yards of black halos. I don't think that works with millionaires

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Would love to see this manifest, and there is no reason why it shouldn't.
Dak to CD connection would change the landscape of this offense, but there has to be some chemistry first before the magic can start.

I don't disagree but Lamb was the leading WR last season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We used to yell, RUN IT AGAIN....if he dropped it again, I'd yell RUN THAT F'ing CRAP AGAIN!!!....if he dropped it again he'd be running 200 yards of black halos. I don't think that works with millionaires
See right there, that is what Im talking about coach, its concentrating on what you do bad more than what you do good.
What you do good you are doing good because that is what comes natural, but what you do badly is what you need to be coached up on and endless reps are what make concentration better and its amazing when you spend the time on correcting obvious weaknesses how much better you become overall.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

When the Lamb, Gallup (when he plays), Washington, Tolbert, Brown experiment fails miserably then Jerry will deserve it.

One dropped practice pass and you chime in with your usual doom and gloom.
I bet you are waiting for failure to say you were right.
I am surprised somehow you didn’t work in how it was Dak’s fault as well.

Always the negative, never any positives.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
One dropped practice pass and you chime in with your usual doom and gloom.
I bet you are waiting for failure to say you were right.
I am surprised somehow you didn’t work in how it was Dak’s fault as well.

Always the negative, never any positives.
You act as if CeeDee wasn't top 10 in dropped passes last season.....

That star on the helmet is blinding for you, huh?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see how this group fails miserably.

Most teams don't even have a pro bowl level wr let alone another 1,000 yard wr.

Throw in a very good TE and the concern is minimal at best.

The "Jockey" is a dud that's why.......
tenor.png

They will fail once again this season and the next and so on just ask Coop and Dez ....oh and Mr.Beasley!

Last edited by a moderator:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You act as if CeeDee wasn't top 10 in dropped passes last season.....

That star on the helmet is blinding for you, huh?
CD shouldn't be wearing # 88(Not even close to Pearson, Irvin, and Dez)....once again Jerry rushed to fall on his face!