Twitter: Ceedee to hold out?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ceedee has proven himself year in and year out. He has a history of showing up in big games when Hus QB is competent ie CFP games against bama, LSU, etc. He had 100+ in each of those games. Dak sucked in college in big games and still does the same. Dark was handing ball to zeke and hadn’t proven he can do it without the like of Cooper or top wr, which he proved in his meltdown 2018. We had two wr and can’t get past wild card bc your boi stunk, let’s pay him. Writing was on the wall and you couldn’t see it. If I was Ceedee I’d want out bc he just needs a QB that doesn’t choke in big moment and he’ll get a ring. Dark will be who he has always been, choker
One of the dumbest, most misinformed and full of lies posts ever in the history of CZ.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A few years ago I would have agreed completely with this, and no doubt some will still demand Dak gets cut/traded no matter what he does.

I think a lot of the support for Lamb at this point though has a lot to do with just how mismanaged the Cowboys front office seems to be right now, and how obvious it's been this offseason. 4 years ago I would have probably led the charge in demanding Dak get moved if he held out. This year I wouldn't hate it at all if he joined Lamb in this stance.

The way this team handles contract extensions has become embarrassing. Stephen Jones goes on the radio to say they sat out free agency because of the pending contracts with the big three, but also fails to even start negotiations with these guys? Pay these guys or set them free. I think fans are simply tired of the Joneses. These guys are basically promoting the division among fans because they can't get deals done with their star players. They're also throwing the players under the bus for their own failures.

We've all known for a while that Jerry/Stephen have obvious flaws but this year the dysfunction has never been more apparent.
Good points.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
Dallas is reaching a pathetic situation, the easiest situation to solve Dallas' problems is to cut Dak, it is impossible for Dallas to sign Dak-CeeDee and Micah. A conflict is being created with a player like CeeDee who has nothing to deal with and who has been improving, but they want to continue having a player like Dak who you already know how he is going to respond and who has not been able to win the playoffs or carry the team, you simply see a team that doesn't know what to do and doesn't know where it's going.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is the most accurate insider the NFL has, he usually has scoops 1+ days before Shefter or Rapopport. Not going to make a thread about it as he’s not super well known and it’ll probably get deleted, but expect to hear this info from a more vetted source very soon:

Who knows how much truth there is to this, but this is exactly why situations like this should be taken care of early in the offseason. At least if Lamb does force the Cowboys into a trade they could have gotten the draft capital to help them for 2024. Instead you're waiting on 2025 before you can even try to backfill CeeDees role on the team unless you find a player for player swap. What would be out there for that though....Aiyuk? But does it make sense for either team to move one big money receiver on an expiring deal for another? And do you really want to give SF Lamb?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Everyone is OK with this. It allows the team to work more receivers & keeps CD from injury.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I thought a receiver's numbers suffer when they play with "trash can" QBs!

Did your brain hurt trying to figure out why Lamb's numbers were so incredible?
:lmao2:
Probably coulda shattered the record if he didn’t have fraudo

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
This is the most accurate insider the NFL has, he usually has scoops 1+ days before Shefter or Rapopport. Not going to make a thread about it as he’s not super well known and it’ll probably get deleted, but expect to hear this info from a more vetted source very soon:

I was going to start a thread in the NFL zone about the mystery of prettyricky213 sometime soon. That dude has some legitimate connections.

ATXSRT

Reaction score

I posted a thread and it got deleted because people here don't know whow he is lol. He has been right in the past and he's come out with the news way before other credible sources.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I want players, not brands.

Go be a “brand” somewhere else.
Lamb is one of the best three WRs in the league. He is a “player”.

Guys can do both at the same time. Almost every NFL player tries to work on their brand. Including elite ones. Perhaps they are more ambitious in their personal lives than you, however.

We all know that you just like finding something in our best players to complain about, but I’d stick with Micah if I were you. At least he’s a diva, and there’s legitimate complaints to be had with him. Lamb isn’t even a diva. He’s just asking for AJ Brown money, which is entirely reasonable.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lamb is one of the best three WRs in the league. He is a “player”.

Guys can do both at the same time. Almost every NFL player tries to work on their brand. Including elite ones. Perhaps they are more ambitious in their personal lives than you, however.

We all know that you just like finding something in our best players to complain about, but I’d stick with Micah if I were you. At least he’s a diva, and there’s legitimate complaints to be had with him. Lamb isn’t even a diva. He’s just asking for AJ Brown money, which is entirely reasonable.
Mr. "Money and TD's" is brand over winning.

It's always about more, more, more for me, me, me and never winning with these losers.

Nav22

Reaction score
Probably coulda shattered the record if he didn’t have fraudo
Zeke plays for the vet minimum. He's a nobody.

Anyone who isn't a complete idiot could've told you his prime would be EXTREMELY short.

And you named your account after him? I can't take you seriously.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: