Cole Beasley dropping knowledge

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Creative offense - Exhibit A:

Creative offense - Exhibit B:

Creative offense - Exhibit C:

Creative offense - Exhibit D:

This is how coaching can help a young qb

Helping out a young qb does not revolve around you telling the 5 wide set of Jarwin, Swaim, Smith, Williams, and Deonte Thompson to run straight.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
At which point does the head coach become responsible for a team that lacks execution? I have said the past few years. Our head coach preaches effort all the time. What he doesn’t preach Is execution. The effort message should have been heard loud and clear by now. I got bored with it just by watching All or Nothing.

Can we get a coach who can get the team to execute at a higher level?

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
At which point does the head coach become responsible for a team that lacks execution? I have said the past few years. Our head coach preaches effort all the time. What he doesn’t preach Is execution. The effort message should have been heard loud and clear by now. I got bored with it just by watching All or Nothing.

We fight hard.........like a high school team fights. We execute like one too.

visionary

Reaction score
Are you freaking clueless, you can practice it a million freaking times, doesn't mean you're not going to **** up on gameday. Do you actually think Tyron Smith planned to hold? Block in back? You think Dak said oh boy let me go out here and miss this throw today. ...lol

Was Dez 'dropping knowledge ' when he called out the coaches and scheme?

Was Haley 'dropping knowledge ' when he called out the practice habits of this team?

Was Murray 'dropping knowledge ' when he said Garrett can't adjust ?

We're all the other teams defensive players 'dropping knowledge ' when they said our scheme is so simple they could tell what was coming?

Or can only Beasley 'drop knowledge '?

visionary

Reaction score

Execution requires discipline and accountability
We lack those traits

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Dudes really hyping up a current players comments on coaching. Unfreakingbelievable. Like he’s going to tell the truth as a non star player lol

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Unless the issue actually is personnel.

If it is...

1. Do you blame the FO and JG who choose the players?
2. Do you blame the coaches for not coaching up the players to make them better?
3. Do you blame the coaches for not choosing the correct players when they cut from 90 to 53?
4. Do you just blame the players, because the FO and coaches made the correct choices, but the players suddenly just got bad?

Dre11

Reaction score
This offense just installed pick plays into their scheme for the first time in training camp.

I mean- who doesn’t think they are creative?? We are cutting edge!!!!
Perfect example of the fans don't know what their talking about. They use pick plays every for a few years. They just don't use them alot.....lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The clueless person is the one that ignores many years of mistakes and still assumes it’s just the players failing.

And the one who desperately searches for each and every sad, pathetic, excuse they can find for this team and it's inept coaching staff.

And the only thing they succeed in doing is embarrassing themselves.

:facepalm:

Dre11

Reaction score
Then I would ask you, why do coaches call time out, or make in game adjustments? They usually do it when they don't like what they see on the field. The fact is and it's been said by more people than myself, NFL coaches probably have more control over how their team plays than in any other sport. So ultimately if enough players don't execute, it's the coach that pays the price, not the players.

Read the post again, they don't have control over execution or mistakes. A timeout does stop a mistake after it happens, neither does an adjustment. Would an timeout helped Heath make that Pick? Smith not hold? A lineman missing a block, Lee tackle better?

Dre11

Reaction score
And the one who desperately searches for each and every sad, pathetic, excuse they can find for this team and it's inept coaching staff.

And the only thing they succeed in doing is embarrassing themselves.

:facepalm:

Who's more embarrassing than a whining grown a man. Who calls himself a fan....lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless the issue actually is personnel.

This excuse never gets old!
:lmao2:

It's the one we'll be hearing right until the day when Garrett is finally, rightfully, given his walking papers.

I can't wait for that day. It will be like Christmas came early.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's more embarrassing than a whining grown a man. Who calls himself a fan....lol

The pathetic sheep who spends all of his time searching for excuses for a bunch of proven losers. The guy "whining" is you.

In each and every thread you soil with your presence. You and your sorry excuses about "the Packers coach being down for an hour against the Packers" and anything else your clueless *** can dig up. Like all the rest, that one turned out great for you too, didn't it?

:laugh:

You're a joke.

Dre11

Reaction score
Was Dez 'dropping knowledge ' when he called out the coaches and scheme?

Was Haley 'dropping knowledge ' when he called out the practice habits of this team?

Was Murray 'dropping knowledge ' when he said Garrett can't adjust ?

We're all the other teams defensive players 'dropping knowledge ' when they said our scheme is so simple they could tell what was coming?

Or can only Beasley 'drop knowledge '?

Again, Dez and Murray had all their success in the same scheme, so they just had so much more talent that they could walk in and put up those numbers. Remember, this is with the other teams knowing our plays. Think about it. We were that much better than the other team?

Dre11

Reaction score
The pathetic sheep who spends all of his time searching for excuses for a bunch of proven losers. The guy "whining" is you.

In each and every thread you soil with your presence. You and your sorry excuses about "the Packers coach being down for an hour against the Packers" and anything else your clueless *** can dig up. Like all the rest, that one turned out great for you too, didn't it?

You're a joke.

Again , a grown a man whining like a baby.thats sad

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again , a grown a man whining like a baby.thats sad

A grown man obviously talking to a child.

A clueless child.

Say it as many times as you need to, and maybe stomp your feet when you do it, the only "whining and crying" comes from you. And your clear and obvious desperation to grasp for any **** you can find to attempt another excuse for your team.

And as always, you end up a piñata getting smashed around by those who do know what they're talking about.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Perfect example of the fans don't know what their talking about. They use pick plays every for a few years. They just don't use them alot.....lol
How many pick plays did we do last year? Let’s put (a lot) in context fella

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
breakdown in execution main culprit. As I say many times, what you see happen with a play that doesn't work or call , isn't necessarily a bad by the coach, you just don't know the intricacies of the play.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/cole-beasley-looking-forward-to-the-giants

I get a kick out of fans who watch "tape" of the game. What tape? The ones we all saw on Fox? You can watch the Fox game over and over and the camera is on the QB and then the player with the ball in their hands. It then pans away from all the action on the line and the routes run by the WR's. Now I'm sure both teams have "tape" of the game that none of the fans are privy too. Does the team send that "tape" to the fans to watch and dissect, no. Eeven if they have access to some "tape", do they know the plays called and the intricacies of all 11 players. Sure they do, they're all ex NFL players sitting at home with nothing better to do than analyze "tape". As Beasely said "it's a team sport like no other". One of 11 misses their assignment (which most fans have no clue about) and the play can breakdown.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas is not the only team with a shaky O-Line, make it work! These are professional football players making millions. Entertain me and do your job. There's no accountability on this team. Each man for himself. Billion dollar franchise, ten dollar team.